Why humans can say never

exactly! You know yourself and what you will refuse to do or become.

Just like you CAN say you will never:

-murder someone

-eat feces

-jump in the lion's pit at the zoo

-rob a bank

-become a lesbian

-cut your boobs off with a butter knife

lots of things someone can say never to, and some people can say never to cheating or knowingly sleeping with a married individual in addition to lots of other things one can say never to.

Massively rotflmao Dexter you have a way with words :laugh:

OK I cannot say I would never do a married man..I am still rather in love with one I have avoided and never crossed a line with for 3-4 years...maybe I could lose my mind and do him..thus I avoid him..but now I think if he was in the same room I might be in trouble....Maybe not...Oh hell who am I kidding I would do him and then feel like hell.....I can say I hope I wouldn't cause far too many people would be hurt ..me included and it would be so dumb to do it.....though fun at the time or times ....I can say I would NEVER do anything on Dexter's list....I think sometimes unless you are a seriel cheater ...people can give in to temptation.....that is why I don't judge in here..Its like candy and cake I know I can by pass them have not had them in 20 years ..none....but some cannot bypass it..this doesnt make me a better person than them I think some of us are weaker in some areas....But the people who do it time after time and choose to ruin peoples lives to me that is different ....you know the one's who don't care about anyone but themselves....So in most ways I can say I can say I would never do some things