How often do dumpers realize their mistakes?

I agree to pretty much all of these comments above.

They all make sense.

I just feel that sometimes, the strongest love can be broken.

most of the time, for the wrong reasons.

People nowa days expect fairytale relationships..

No arguing, no problems, no pain, no sadness..

to be fair, We have to feel this things to be able to feel happiness, love, comfort... every emotion has a price to pay..

At the end of the day, Relationships that go through thick and thin together and still left standing strong at the end is the one's that is meant to be. ( what i want ) - what we all want infact.

Life ain't easy, neither is relationships. It takes 2, Always.. But 9 times out of 10, 1 will give up, Leaving one to hold both sides, and eventually just fall to pieces..

As soon as people realize these points, the better.. but this world is ****, this life sucks, not everyone will see it this way.. :confused:

SO TRUE!

In thinking about my ex and I....often I think I dont want to give him a second chance and I just wanna meet a new guy who has no issues who I have had no experience with or preconceived notions about.

But then I realize that, hardships often bring people together and that if for example, we were to go through this and work on it and come out on the other side, it would be a stronger relationship. I would have already seen him at his most vulnerable, know his issues/weaknesses and had experience working on it together.

Read somewhere that most long-lasting marriages/relationships go through at least some point of separation.It makes sense. I do agree that most break ups may not be mistakes but I also think that sometimes these serve a greater purpose in relationships that are "meant to be"...

• Like 1