Ok, now i REALLY need you guys.....

Ok so i just got a really odd text from her. I really need help on what to make of this. Here is what they said. text 1 " Mike i just got back from the doctor and we need to talk its an emergency" Text 2 " Mike I'm pregnant and you would be the dad so i need you to figure something out". Now.. is this BS? I still have not responded to her at all. I'm pretty sure this is BS, what do you guys think here. Just recieved text #3 "Just so you know i am serious and I am not kidding". Im very skeptical about this. This is what I am planning to do.. ignore her. If she really is pregnant.. she needs to come find me and tell me face to face.. im not calling/texting/answering her texts. Then i guess if she comes and finds me then we can go from there.. with a test or whatever. Once again im 99% sure this is BS, because this SAME card was played twice during one of our previous breakups. I dont believe her. That may sound harsh.... and inconsiderate.. but i dont.. its like boy who cried wolf.. i dont believe it. I need an opinion here guys... I'm not a dick so if she really is pregnant ill stand behind whatever i have too... Im not trying to run away.. i just simply do NOT believe her.. What do you guys make of this??

Ok so i just got a really odd text from her. I really need help on what to make of this. Here is what they said. text 1 " Mike i just got back from the doctor and we need to talk its an emergency" Text 2 " Mike I'm pregnant and you would be the dad so i need you to figure something out". Now.. is this BS? I still have not responded to her at all. I'm pretty sure this is BS, what do you guys think here. Just recieved text #3 "Just so you know i am serious and I am not kidding". Im very skeptical about this. This is what I am planning to do.. ignore her. If she really is pregnant.. she needs to come find me and tell me face to face.. im not calling/texting/answering her texts. Then i guess if she comes and finds me then we can go from there.. with a test or whatever. Once again im 99% sure this is BS, because this SAME card was played twice during one of our previous breakups. I dont believe her. That may sound harsh.... and inconsiderate.. but i dont.. its like boy who cried wolf.. i dont believe it. I need an opinion here guys... I'm not a dick so if she really is pregnant ill stand behind whatever i have too... Im not trying to run away.. i just simply do NOT believe her.. What do you guys make of this??

Well, do the math, would it be possible?

But clearly she's got issues man, and you are feeding into them by breaking NC as you did last week.

• Author

But clearly she's got issues man, and you are feeding into them by breaking NC as you did last week.

Well i guess it COULD be possible. Any thing is possible. But did i do anything... um...directly... to cause it.. no. But honestly I really hope that it isnt true. But if it is i will play the hand i got dealt. But i am NOT going back to her. I say that now.... but if it is true.. i would feel bad having separated parents for the innocent child, but then again... i wouldnt want a child growing up in the relationship we had anyway, the child would be all screwed up. I hope its not true.. i doubt it.. because she played this same thing last time we had a NC breakup.

Well i guess it COULD be possible. Any thing is possible. But did i do anything... um...directly... to cause it.. no. But honestly I really hope that it isnt true. But if it is i will play the hand i got dealt. But i am NOT going back to her. I say that now.... but if it is true.. i would feel bad having separated parents for the innocent child, but then again... i wouldnt want a child growing up in the relationship we had anyway, the child would be all screwed up. I hope its not true.. i doubt it.. because she played this same thing last time we had a NC breakup.

Well, it's tough to take her seriously based on her past lies and histrionics.

• Author

Well, it's tough to take her seriously based on her past lies and histrionics.

Exactly, so i think im not going to play anything into it. If thats the case.. let her find me and talk to me face to face.. im not playing into this game because that's what i think (and hope) it is.

I would say if you are pregnant meet me face to face with a pregnancy test. You can take it and we can wait for the result together. If she declines, ignore her.

Oh god. She is getting DESPERATE. SERIOUSLY. LOL@just so you know I'm serious and not kidding. Yeah, like you tell the truth so often we'd believe you anyway. Keep trying sugar, keep trying. I don't believe her either, I think if she really WAS pregnant she would of broke the news the FIRST time either by actual phone call or trying to meet with you. Secondly, let's say she IS prego- I think it's a long shot; but please PLEASE make sure you get a paternity test before you agree to anything. I don't think she's prego or at least not with YOUR baby, but you did mention she MIGHT have been "hanging with the boss". Again, I still think this is simply a load of bonk and her trying to be a rat terrier again and spin another round on the manipulation wheel; but should in the next coming months you hear from the grape vine DO NOT assume it's yours until a test is done.

Take it from me Mike, having grown up in a home with two parents who had an unhealthy relationship with eachother A) the liar/manipulator/ clown of the relationship never changed, never stopped. B) we never got to witness a trully lloving, healthy or functional relationship as a result C) we all were in pretty bad relationships that mimicked my parents and I'm the only one who woke up and saw the light. My sister never made it out, now she's got 1 child and another on the way and she's not even 21 and she's stuck in the same screwball dynamic relationship as my parents. You will teach your children it's okay. Again, I can't believe I'm entertaining the idea when I know deep down she's just lying and being a manipulative snakey little rat.

I would say if you are pregnant meet me face to face with a pregnancy test. You can take it and we can wait for the result together. If she declines, ignore her.

Tell her you'll meet. You could tell her to bring a pregnancy test. If she shows up without one, you'll have your answer. BUT, you should also stop to buy one. WHEN she says she "forgot" it, you'll whip out yours like a cowboy slinging a gun in a Western movie. The look on her face will be 1) priceless and 2) all the evidence and reassurance you need to realize you should run FAR, FAR away from this freak-show. Seriously.

Actually, if you could meet in a place with a hidden camera, I wouldn't be mad if I actually got to SEE the look on her face. OMG. please, :lmao:h puhleeeeaaaze keep us updated.

• Author

Just got a phone call from her.. Didn't answer let the voicemail get it. She left one saying hey, you know I wouldn't call you if it wast important. We really need to discuss this soon. I don't know if you got my text messages but we need to discuss this. She sounded normal.. Not upset like I would have expected. If he really was pregnant.. I expected a muchdifferent reaction from her if this was indeed the case. Should I really meet her? Or just ignore her for not?

Just got a phone call from her.. Didn't answer let the voicemail get it. She left one saying hey, you know I wouldn't call you if it wast important. We really need to discuss this soon. I don't know if you got my text messages but we need to discuss this. She sounded normal.. Not upset like I would have expected. If he really was pregnant.. I expected a muchdifferent reaction from her if this was indeed the case. Should I really meet her? Or just ignore her for not?

I would ignore her. I still think she is lying and full of B.S. I think she's just reading her bunny boiler manual, and since texting you didn't work, she's going to try calling. I don't buy any of it, I have seen this same trick pulled on so many guy friends, and hell some of those girls threw in the bat **** crazy antics to boot. I just don't buy it, and if you DO find out she's prego through the grapevine later on down the line, PLEASE do no assume it's yours. Until you have seen the paternity test (and come on, you know this is neccesary because she lies through her teeth and is untrustworthy) do not take ANY action. Again, I don't believe this will ever even get that far, I think all of her other attempts to goad you have failed and now she's getting really looney tunes on you out of desperation.

Tell her you'll meet. You could tell her to bring a pregnancy test. If she shows up without one, you'll have your answer. BUT, you should also stop to buy one. WHEN she says she "forgot" it, you'll whip out yours like a cowboy slinging a gun in a Western movie. The look on her face will be 1) priceless and 2) all the evidence and reassurance you need to realize you should run FAR, FAR away from this freak-show. Seriously.

Actually, if you could meet in a place with a hidden camera, I wouldn't be mad if I actually got to SEE the look on her face. OMG. please, :lmao:h puhleeeeaaaze keep us updated.

LOL ecm this was a very entertaining thought, however I think he's asking for trouble by agreeing to meet with her. That will only further instill and reinforce in her mind that "YES, I CAN lie, and manipulate and it WILL give me the attention I'm looking for." I think it's a bad plan, bad plan. But A very funny thought to imagine. LOL.

• Author

So pretty much just wait it out? See what happens? Ignore her? In a way i do feel bad for not talking to her incase she is, but i dont believe her... and thats HER fault for lying to me all the time. I may go to the store tommorow morning and buy a pregnancy test just to keep with me, because i guarantee she will probably show up at my work or something and ill have one at the ready. This all all so stupid. It has me more angry than worried...

• Author

Because if she really IS pregnant, and I am the father.. she will find me.. i expected a much different approach.. if that was the case i expected her at my door, bawling her eyes out.. because thats a very serious matter. But if she is... she will find me some other way right? She will pursue me? And can you get a paternity test done before the baby is even born?

I do not know why you broke up.

If she is lying she obviously does not care whether this makes you feel bad and is willing to lie to get her own way......i.e trust issues

However, are you a good guy? what would a good guy do. He would arrange to meet her and take a pregnancy test and get her to make sure while you are there to hold her hand when you get the result?

Then you have the answer and have time to think about it clearly.

• Author

If she is lying she obviously does not care whether this makes you feel bad and is willing to lie to get her own way......i.e trust issues

However, are you a good guy? what would a good guy do. He would arrange to meet her and take a pregnancy test and get her to make sure while you are there to hold her hand when you get the result?

Well i am a good guy, and thats what i would normally do. But like i said she has lyed and manipulated me the entire relationship... and brought being pregnant up twice before during a break up.. which was a lie. Its a matter of me not being a good guy, its me NOT believing her. Had she really been pregnant her approach to this would have been much different. She is STILL trying to hold the upper hand here.. She is STILL trying to run the show.. and there isnt even a show anymore..

So pretty much just wait it out? See what happens? Ignore her? In a way i do feel bad for not talking to her incase she is, but i dont believe her... and thats HER fault for lying to me all the time. I may go to the store tommorow morning and buy a pregnancy test just to keep with me, because i guarantee she will probably show up at my work or something and ill have one at the ready. This all all so stupid. It has me more angry than worried...

Keep ignoring her yes. I think it's an excellent idea to keep a prego test handy in case she DOES show up (and you're right, I don't put it past her even if she's lying to do that). But yes, Ignore her. Don't encourage her behavior by agreeing to meet or entertain any of her ridiculousness, once again it IS her fault that you're not believing her because of her actions, and based on those actions she HAS shown that she is not afraid to stoop THIS low (I'll be honest, I don't know why that didn't stick out to you as a big fat sign to run for your life but what's done is done).

Ok you are a nice guy,

Why not meet her and get her to do the test, the kits are 99% accurate now and its over in 3 mins. You then dont have this over your head for the next few months. Dont tell her about the test till you get to where you are meeting and she is able to pee on the stick so to speak.

otherwise you risk the fact she is pregnant and has it and then you have a contact/custody battle. If she gets rid and you later realise you want to get back with her, how would that feel and then regardless of what the scenario if you have the test you know now you dont have her using emotional blackmail to keep you at it. You will see the negative test and you can walk away.

Anne, anyone who actually would do something as low and thoughtless as lie about it not once.. (bad enough!!!!!) but TWICE needs to take responsibility for their actions and does not deserve the benefit of the doubt any longer, nor do they deserve to have someone hold their hand through the process of which they are probably only lying again. She's a big girl, she doesn't think she ever has to own up to her actions or take responsibility for them, he shouldn't cement the idea to her that she doesn't have too..she DOES.

• Author
Anne, anyone who actually would do something as low and thoughtless as lie about it not once.. (bad enough!!!!!) but TWICE needs to take responsibility for their actions and does not deserve the benefit of the doubt any longer, nor do they deserve to have someone hold their hand through the process of which they are probably only lying again. She's a big girl, she doesn't think she ever has to own up to her actions or take responsibility for them, he shouldn't cement the idea to her that she doesn't have too..she DOES.

Techncally.. This is the third time she has pulled thiszz

Techncally.. This is the third time she has pulled thiszz

Yeah I know, I just mean the fact she did this twice before already..she can sit with it. I stil think it's lies; she learned that this trick works (twice being the key here) and so she's going with what she believes will work. That's all this is, I guarantee it.

• Author

Now we have a new text...."Just so you know I want nothing from you I just thought you had a right to know. I'm very sorry for even telling you now just for the fact that you couldnot be a man and discuss this very horrible situation with me. But I am going to do this on my own so please don't worry about me or this issue. ". Hmmmm maybe it was a bluff. But now I wonder if I will have a kid somewhere in the world in 9 months...

Well if she did this twice before...I see exactly why you wouldn't believe.

I think if she were really pregant she would be more mature about it....actually CALL and not send text messages. Especially if the person wasn't answering, if I were pregnant I would go ahead and make the phone call, texts aren't always reliable as sometimes people don't get them...a phone call, voicemail etc is more certain. Soo I agree that you should ignore her and see what happens...if she persists or stops.

Or simply you could just call her up and ask to go to the doctor with her and see what she says..that is actually a better more responsible option. If she has some excuse or other then she is lying and then you tell her to leave u alone after

• Author

Ya I'm going to ignore.. But now it's making me wonder if she's not gona keep this child and not talk to me at all... And I'll never know n stuff..