My girlfriend left me...I miss her so much it hurts to breath!

I'd give my life gladly for her...

"I`d" does not count .

:rolleyes:

When you give your life for her , only then you speak truth, Angelo .

• Like 1

Heh, I know what feeling like that is like. I'm in a band, and I tend to write my deepest and most profound lyrics right after a break-up, it's never help me win back my girl though :(. Good luck to ya man.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I just think you eed to let go of this gir. I know it's really hard for you to go NC, but YOU HAVE TO!. That's the only way you will ever get rid of these feelings for her.

I was in a relationship with a girl for about 2 years, and we split up. I literally txted her for a week and begged her to get back with me. I was crying everyday for a week. I was basically a complete mess. It's now been 3 weeks since i've made contact with her. Although i still love her, my feelings for her have gone down.

You just have to accept her decision and move on. You can't go chasing. If her decision is to not be with you, then you can't be with her and just accept it. You've sent her poems, emailed her, txted her, phoned her etc etc etc...if she really wanted to be with you, she would, wouldn't she?

I just think it's making it worse for you if you keep txtin her and phoning her. Just don't do it! Get on with your life, go play football, hit the gym, do whatever! just don't go chasing after her!

• Author

You just have to accept her decision and move on. You can't go chasing. If her decision is to not be with you, then you can't be with her and just accept it. You've sent her poems, emailed her, txted her, phoned her etc etc etc...if she really wanted to be with you, she would, wouldn't she?

I understand what your saying...on normal terms I would. It's been 2 1/2 months I haven't seen her and I still feel the same amount of love for her as I did the first time I laid eyes on her. I know she still loves me, when we speak on the phone I can tell it in her voice. She openly admitted to me that even if she'd want to be with me, her parents wouldn't have it. Normaly I would of viewed this a an excuse...but I know her parents, they did the same thing to her sister and her boyfriend - they broke up for a year. And now (a year ago) there back together and he moved her out. You see her sister is a little more independant from her parents, but my ex, she listens to thier every word as if God himself spoke them. I tried to have her meet me for a small coffee...just to have a heart to heart and she still denies me. I almost feel like going to see her parents while mt ex is at work and talk with them...calmly. I'd like to know for myself why they don't think I'm right for her. They see her cry at night sometimes because she missed me while I was working and doing my thing. But she never explained to them why...she would just say "I got into and argument again with Angelo..." so I told her it's no wonder your parents think I'm an bad for you because you never really explained what I was doing...

Anyhow, what do you guys think? Should I go face her parents? Should I ask them what they really think and just talk with them to see if they would allow me to even ask her back...I know that If she has her parents blessing then for sure it would make her decission to return much easier. And if she doesn't, then at least I'd know that for her, in her heart, it's really over. I mean She left me over the phone and refuses to meet with me because she admitted that she could never sa "no" to me in my face...because she's still in love with me...but she has to move on she says.

What do I do now after she told me this yesterday....