My girlfriend left me...I miss her so much it hurts to breath!

then.. u just butt of her life by NC??> .. admire ur persistance..

As for me.. my ex is choosing to NC from me.. not to hurt me further and not to give false hopes..

Cannot believe.. hes gone.. gone for good..

Not to sound harsh but, that's a nice way of him, in the sense, as not to give you false hopes..which mine did..thus why she's paying dearly for it now.
Not to sound harsh but, that's a nice way of him, in the sense, as not to give you false hopes..which mine did..thus why she's paying dearly for it now.

True.. Thanks for listening.. at least he respects me by not stringing me along ..

well hope u have recovered.. have u?

well hope u have recovered.. have u?
In my eye's, NOW, it was a blessing she left me when she did. I thank her now for what she did. It was something I wanted to do months before but, didn't...many thanks to her! :cool:
  • Author

So...I wrote her a small message via email this morning...

"Hi, just wanna say I'm thinkin of ya. Hve a nice day in school"

She wrote back an hour later telling me she's still lost. she asked me if I wanted to pick up some stuff at her house and then aske me how my parents were and stuff like that and of corse how I'm doing.

I wrote back that Im ok...I rther still a bit lost I said. I also mentioned that I wanted to out for coffee and talk a bit and that her leaving me was the right thing to do for ME.

Not even an hour later she left class to call me. We spoke a bit, very cool and clam no tears and begging and we spoke about us and that I told her in a joyful voice "you know me better than that after 3 years that I would never give up n you..." I also poped a joke saying ever since she left me its been raining ever since non stop and that its her fault the people around here have a **** summer...she laughed! She still didnt thing its a good idea to meet right then, but I think Im breaking ground...she admitted to me she misses me indirectly...I asked her if she missed me and she said "angelo..." I said come on!...is it so hard for you to tell me what your feeling!?! tell me you miss me how hard can it be!" She reaponded cause it is very hard to say that and she sounded teary...and I said so you do miss me...and she was silent. we spoke a bit more and agreed on some points but then she had to rush back to class...I texted her good luck with your exam and call me when your done. Now the wait begins again but with a small flicker of hope!!!!!

• Author

We spoke again last night, she called and we made small talk about various things. We ended up talikn about us. It was very emotional...I cried and she cried too. I told her that I knew was had to be done on my part, but in all my efforts and words to let her know I truly understand where I went wrong, she still won't take me back. She affraid that she'll end up hurt again and that it's "too little to late"...she said I sould of moved on your situation long before 3 years passed...read the email I sent here last night after we said our good-byes...

Cara'mia,

What can I say...I'm at a loss for words. This pain I feel inside is burning me alive. But I guess that's poetic justice. I've hurt you and I understand what I did wrong. I know it's probably too late as you say...but I want you to know that I do understand. For the past three years my life, in my eyes, was perfect. I had the love of my life and everything going for me...yet I was too caught-up with my own thing that I neglected your needs. Like I said, I was not ready to take that step alone, moving out and stuff. I always invisioned myself moving out with you, but one thing I was not was selfish to ask you to do it with me. I knew you were not ready with school and career wise that I could never bring myself to ask you to make such a move...try to understand it wouldn't of been fair to you. I also was going to wait for the right time to ask you to marry me. Knowing that you're so busy with school and work...it would not of been right for you...so I held back. I held back alot of things because I THOUGHT you were not ready...and the whole time it appears now that you were. Like I said, I was scared that you'd say no because of everything going on in your life that I held back....stupid me huh!

I know that we said our good-byes tonight, I know that I have to let you go and live your life...if ever your to come back to me, I know that I have to let you leave for now. I know your scared, confused and feel lost because of the things I said tonight...I opened up to you on a whole new level and in your heart I caused more confusion. 3 years Diana...it could of been more or less, but it took me 3 years to feel ready, feel right and just when I was ready to make the move...you made yours. Now your gone...but I know somewhere in your heart you love me deeply and this pains you also...nothing is easy but were gonna get through this, maybe not together...but at the end of the tunnel, we shall find ourselves again. Our hearts are meant to beat together...right now, were just out of sync.

Cara'mia, I wish you nothing but happiness in your life and I'll never forget you, never stop loving you...I'll never give up hope that one day faith will reunite us again...you were, you are and shall always be my cara'mia...hopefully one day I'll make your dreams a reality again and we can be happy forever together. You say if you love someone, you have to let them go, this is the hardess thing I'll ever have to do. I never gave up on you in the past and I'm not giving up on you now...I'm just setting you free like a bird and hope that your love will guide your wings back to me one day...Untill then, go....be free and live your life...I'll live mine with your name ingraved in my heart forever....

I shall miss you with every breath I take....

Your love forever,

Angelo. xx

I'm so hurt and feel empties guys....I can't stop crying and it hurts SO BAD...I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despare is all I have left, I wish to god she comes back to me one day...She said that since I was her first, she had nothing to compare our relationship with...I can understand that, but I know she loves me too and it hurts to have to let her go. Everything inside me is screaming to go get her back, to force her to face me because we still haven't spoken in person...reason is that she knows it would be too dam hard and that we'd end up crying and makin' up....and she doesn't want that she said to me. She wants to concentrate on her life...pick up the pieces and move on...I don't know what to do...she said she wouldn't call me anymore and that I shouldn't call her either, that it's too painfull to talk....Doesn't that mean she still loves me deeply and that her heart is also screaming to not end things, that maybe she trying to justify leaving me even if her heart is saying otherwise? I don't know...but I miss her and I'm torn inside...so empty and lifeless.....I want her back so bad.... I miss her!

• Author

Back to NC...I sent here a email with a couple of text messages (I know I broke NC) but it was so hard...You see, Im a dj on the weekends and this past friday I did a wedding...you know that feeling you get in your throat and in your stomach when you just feel like letting it all out and burst into tears? Well that how I felt...I couldn't stand it! I know I have to try and move on if Im ever gonna get her back...but I miss her so much. I felt so dark and alone, nothing seems to matter, nothing has meaning anymore, nothing makes sense to me and Im losing my mind. Why is loving someone so freakin complicated, why does love hurt so much when all you wanna do is make them happy and love them for all time...Our anniversary is August 25th, it would of been three years, if I don't hear from her till then, I might show up at her house with flowers and ask her if she'd like to talk over coffee or something. You guys think this is a good idea?

Back to NC...I sent here a email with a couple of text messages (I know I broke NC) but it was so hard...You see, Im a dj on the weekends and this past friday I did a wedding...you know that feeling you get in your throat and in your stomach when you just feel like letting it all out and burst into tears? Well that how I felt...I couldn't stand it! I know I have to try and move on if Im ever gonna get her back...but I miss her so much. I felt so dark and alone, nothing seems to matter, nothing has meaning anymore, nothing makes sense to me and Im losing my mind. Why is loving someone so freakin complicated, why does love hurt so much when all you wanna do is make them happy and love them for all time...Our anniversary is August 25th, it would of been three years, if I don't hear from her till then, I might show up at her house with flowers and ask her if she'd like to talk over coffee or something. You guys think this is a good idea?

It sounds like you are going round in circles and hurting yourself more and more by staying in contact. Honestly, the only way you can get better is to cut all contact with her. Otherwise you will still be in the same situation in 6 months time.

Do not show up like that on your anniversary. You shouldn't do anything at all, but if anything just send a quick message. Surprising her in person will make her feel trapped and freak her out.

I know how you feel when everything seems worthless. I look out my window at the world and everything just seems strange and foreign. I'm not trying to sound dramatic, that's just honestly how it feels.

I'm right there with you buddy. It's the hardest thing in the world to do, but what they said above is true. You need to cut ties. No more texts, emails, calls, etc. It's only going to make things work. I'm at around week 3 of my break up and to be honest it's not getting any better, but I think it's because I text her continuously thinking this is keeping the "chance" of getting back together alive, when all it's really doing is causing me more pain and anguish that I can't have this girl.

Good luck

• Author

Day 3, I went the whole weekend without any vocal contact, I did however text her twice and sent her and email. The email was not about us, it was about her computer and an update she needed to do (I had her computer fixed not long before we split and I needed to fix a couple of more things...) I still miss her and dream about her. I'm affraid to fall asleep, in the morning when reality hits me in the face it hurts so much I wanna vomit!...How am I suppose to move on, let things go when the only thing I can think of is her...I love her so much....

How can someone be in love so much, be willing to do anything, even give his own life for her...and she dumps you like your nothing at all......why does this happen?!?!?!??!

You just need to find some value in your own life again. I know it isn't easy. I experience the same thing, it hits me like a brick wall each and every morning right when my eyes open. I simply do my best to shake it off and get in control of my thoughts. There is more to life than this girl, you just need to accept it and then go out and find it. Find ways to experience little victories every day to rebuild your confidence. I've started eating healthier, and every time I make it in and out of the kitchen without snacking on something bad, I feel like I won, I feel better about myself.

Two texts and an email may not sound like a lot to you, but from the other person's perspective, that's enough to feel like "oh my god LEAVE ME ALONE!!!". If you absolutely HAVE to contact her, stick to emails. It is less intrusive on the other person's life, better than texting them and making them read it right then and there. Emails allow them the freedom to read or reply when/if they feel like it.

Really, I know how you feel. I consider myself blessed that I found a new job and I'm starting tomorrow. For once when I wake up I might actually have something else on my mind. I know I will still miss her during the day but it will be so much better than sitting at home unemployed.

Read a book, join a gym, take a class, there are infinite things to do with your time on this planet, and they don't all have to involve being in a relationship. Come up with a plan to make yourself in a better person. Run into her 6 months or a year from now and make her regret it. Be happy and successful without her. Being clingy and needy is not going to attract her back to you.

honestly i know its hard but dont contact them dont look at her myspace or facebook or email her or text her or call her. my ex has a new bf and we stopped talking 3 weeks ago and now shes telling all her friends already that she misses me and wishes things wouldnt have ended and how she doesnt want to be with her new bf anymore cuz all she thinks about is me.....im not saying that will happen for u but who knows. sometimes when they lose all contact and realize ur really gone they think back and want that again. and if she doesnt want u back then just move on...we havent gotten back together yet but im still ready to move on if she doesnt wanna be with me. its hard i know...i wanna call her every night but in the end the best thing is to just not contact them at all.

You really do have to stop all contact and remove any thing that reminds you of her. Just for your own mental health and get your head clearer. A few days of "no contact" with a couple of texts will not suddenly fix things. you have to be prepared to go NC for a few months. no matter how hard it is you have to start to find the energy and motivation to put yourself first and keep busy. remember people on here including me have been through what you are going through. I was all over the place and couldnt believe that the ex would ever leave me. I'm still not over my ex after 2 months but i am more incontrol of my emotions and keeping busy. It still hurts like crazy sometimes but you learn to get through it.

Just focus on yourself and keep yourself busy. if she wants to work things out she will get back in touch, if not you are moving on anyway. please dont put your life on hold. be strong. try not to analyse too much and just be selfish and look after yourself

These arevery wise words I read. Everyone should keep them in mind.

It;s so interesting to see how guys think of the topic on the breaking up, I thought thay're much stronger, but it appears, they're as weak as us girls, or even weaker, but know how to keep the impression of being strong :) That's what women really like a strong and confident men :bunny:

Angelo, sorry to say, but you're doin so manny mistakes, you just pushing her away... If you want this to work, give her space, because it feels like she's already chocking and you're pushing her more. Listen to others advice and concentrate on your life for a while, i'm sure it will do magic :love:

• Author

Marmaliade, thanks...I know im screwing it up more lol I'll take the advise, besides...all I want is for her to truly be happy...and if that is without me, then god bless her and so be it. I'm hurtin' bad here and you guys are helpin' alot...I don't even know you people, yet I feel connected to all of you. Thanks for the help and I guess Imma try and put my thoughts about her aside for now...I got alot of projects I want to complete now, guess this is the perfect time to get started. Thanks again.

Look at it another way if someone kept telling you to stand there while they punch you in the head or if the sign says please do not touch the wire because you will get an electric shock.e.tc would you keep doing it? no you wouldnt. you would start to avoid that person or avoid going near the electic wire. Mental pain should be no different, learn not to go there where the pain comes from. its not easy but you can do it.

I know i keep saying this stuff to people but doing something physical does help a lot. I've been going to the gym 6 weeks ago and i get fitter each week, my waist has got smaller and i can see changes physically. i push myself at the gym on the cross trainer to take out my pain. it starts to rebuild your confidence and something to focus on and take your mind off things. I also eating super healthy. not sure how long i will keep it all up but it is workign at the moment. Last thing i want to be doing is sitting at home on the sofa or bed with deep thoughts running through my head. You can spend hours reliving the relationship and analysing what you could have done different or when did she change..etc but the past is gone and it is now about the future and looking after yourself just as the ex did when they dumped you.

DustySaltus

Adam hit the nail on the head. You need to stay busy and take care of yourself for you.......not because you want to try and get her back. All forms of contact need to stop...no emails, no "how is your computer working these days" texts....which is just a roundabout way of saying I really miss you. Cold turkey my friend, cold turkey. That's what I am doing at this moment and we're going to do it together....everyone is here to support you because we've all been in your shoes. When you feel like calling her, just post anything up here. The pain will be less and less everyday and then one day you will miss the pain...then you will get back out there and meet someone who has all the qualities you want and WILL TELL YOU WHEN THINGS BOTHER HER AND NOT WAIT THREE YEARS!!! Communication is the key, putting a ring on her finger won't make the problems go away trust me, I know.

frustrated&sad

Angelo,

I am so sorry for your heartbreak. Truly. I recently had my fiance leave me after 3.5 yrs just before our wedding. And it has been a dark, depressing time.

BUT--here's my advice to you. The more you contact her, the worse it gets. Why do I say this? Before my fiance, I dated a guy for 5.5 years. I eventually broke it off--I gave him the same "too little too late" speech as your ex gf. He called me all the time, texted, emailed, and then he proposed. All it did, despite my talking with him and being nice, was make me feel guilty. It also made me want to leave more because I felt so pestered, and I felt like he was too needy.

Now I realize, given my current breakup, what my poor poor ex bf went through. I myself am right there now. Perhaps it was karma giving me a taste of my own medicine. And in some twisted way, I am glad that this has happened. I can now relate to so many other people. I have more empathy and compassion than I ever did before. Besides, it is nice to know also that I truly loved; it sounds like you did too. So no regrets.

But I will say that NC is the best for both of you. My ex bf was finally able to move on when I maintained no contact. And now that I am NC with my ex-fiance, I feel a little better every day. Life is starting to look a little sunnier (I stress the little) every time I wake up. Like you, I still love my ex fiance. EVen though he turned out to be such a jerk--SUCH A JERK--who broke my heart into a million pieces, I grieve the loss of his love. And yet, every day I miss him less and less.

Stay strong! In the end, try to think about what is going to make you happy without her. Do things for you. Smile at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself "I love me." Why? Because I am lovable. She may have left,but that doesn't mean you are unlovable.

And you should want yourself to be truly happy, not only your ex. You want to be someone who loves you--no matter what. We all have bad moments, days, and months. So don't lose hope! Every day brings some new mystery. You never know what is going to happen. Keep up the projects, and keep posting when you need friends out in the ether. My heart goes out to you.

TheStranger

I'm going to go against most peoples opinions here, but if NC doesn't work for you and it doesn't seem you're able to, don't do NC. I couldn't do NC, and I didn't.

My girl broke up with me, because I'd took her for granted for 2 years and treated her like an object and not as someone who I had to love and cherish.

I never did anything with her, I was the worst boyfriend you could imagine. She finished with me and it hit a spark in my head, she told me it was over and that there was no more me and her.

That night I caught her chatting up some guy on Facebook, she said told me that she might meet up with me in afew weeks.

2 days after the breakup I knew where she would be, I sat outside that place for 3 hours and she arrived alone, and I convinced her to speak to me face to face. She did and it was horrible, she told me she still loved me and part of her wanted to be with me but was still distant.

I stayed around though, I made sure she knew I was around, I made it seem like we were still together. 2 weeks after the breakup we met up for a meal, I stayed at hers that night, and thats been about 6 weeks now and we're stronger than ever, and we're now engaged and have set a date.

I've never been as happy and from the girl I know, she is alot happier to.

That big E-mail you sent her, makes u seem alot like me, perhaps a little more deep than me, but still the same.

If she does come back, she'll do that if you NC or do contact her.

I do however wish you the best of luck, and please do keep this threat updated, my thoughts are with you my friend.

[TS]

• 4 weeks later...

Angelo,I wish you are already with your Diana Cara`mia .

And if you are not with her yet ,

then just put your hand to your heart

and

hear your heart,listen to it

to know the truth you love her or you do not ...

as flowing so easily words are very nice and romantic surely ,

but you may screw up her heart once she trusts in you

and you fail her again , man ..

Just let her go if your heart says another truth .

You will have one less sin to appear in front of God close to your being 100 .

Good luck in listening more properly to your heart

and having some soul to let her go if your heart says your love is not as true as your words are intense , Angelo ..

• Like 1

Women go to real .

She will come to you if you are real ,

if your words are real,

if your voice is real,

if your tears are real,

if your feelings are real,

Diana will feel

and

will surely come back after more than a month she left ,I am sure of that .

Best of luck,bro!

My woman is with me,as I am real with her and she is real with me ,

but we mainly do not cry,bro,we mainly talk .

So I wish you to talk to her and tell her of your love without tears ,

as tears are of crocodiles` as well till they put their teeth on their preys . :rolleyes::lmao:

Any woman would believe those words

However not all said is believable .

^ not referred to you,Angelo ^

just telling life

Yes,we need to survive from all false .

We shall do if ourselves we are pure .

There are many natural laws .

Guess.

So I wish you to talk to her and tell her of your love without tears ,

as tears are of crocodiles` as well till they put their teeth on their preys . :rolleyes::lmao:

I have to think over your words :D,Artu,

so crocodiles cry over their preys ?

But what for ?

• Author

Adri Ana, I do love her, more than any poem, any word or any thing at all can describe. I'd give my life gladly for her...so yes, my heart speaks the truth when I say I love her.