June 25,2009 is the date

• Author
TogetherForever

TF think about it logically...

If there was infidelity on his part and he betrayed his wife, to get with you the mistress right? if he has no problem lying to a woman he made vows and promises and a life with. Do you think if the situation arises when you get married to him, he wont do it again???

Really? think about it???

In the back of my head I couldnt perceive to trust that person because of how we got together. There would always be that voice whispering to me about how we hurt others...

That's called a conscience.

I/we have a conscience. It's just not a guilty one.

Also, I refuse to live in a constant state of doubt.

Like I said earlier, I'll let all of you know if/when he cheats. Ok.

• Author
TogetherForever

Well, at a minimum, you do know with absolute certainty that you will have to always be perfectly attentive in every capacity at all times and be on your best behavior looking fabulous at every moment, fulfilling his every 'need' or the poor man may return to his fallback position of coping with relationship issues through a surrogate (new OW). Talk about stress....

Listen, we are both extremely happy.

Won't you just let it be?

• Author
TogetherForever
hmmm fair enough.

I hope to prove all of you wrong who have the mindset of "ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER".

:)

TF think about it logically...

If there was infidelity on his part and he betrayed his wife, to get with you the mistress right? if he has no problem lying to a woman he made vows and promises and a life with. Do you think if the situation arises when you get married to him, he wont do it again???

Really? think about it???

In the back of my head I couldnt perceive to trust that person because of how we got together. There would always be that voice whispering to me about how we hurt others...

That's called a conscience.

Chrome you assume no one is capable of learning or changing their behaviour. If that was the case, no one would ever get released from prison, because they'd simply go back to their thieving / raping / murdering ways. Some do, true enough - but many don't. TF believes she's gotten hold of one of those who's learned - as do I - and while only time will prove us right or wrong, I've seen enough cases of second Ms (where the new W is the fOW) work out really well to know that it's a realistic aim.

Well, at a minimum, you do know with absolute certainty that you will have to always be perfectly attentive in every capacity at all times and be on your best behavior looking fabulous at every moment, fulfilling his every 'need' or the poor man may return to his fallback position of coping with relationship issues through a surrogate (new OW). Talk about stress....

I can't speak for TF on this, but my H was together with his xW for 30 years, completely faithful, despite everything - until he got involved with me. It certainly wasn't a case of his eyes or thoughts wondering the minute she gained 50kg, or became frigid, or started abusing him. So, even if history repeats, I know I've got a good 30 years of single-minded devotion coming my way... :love: before he starts considering his options! :p

• Author
TogetherForever
I can't speak for TF on this, but my H was together with his xW for 30 years, completely faithful, despite everything - until he got involved with me. It certainly wasn't a case of his eyes or thoughts wondering the minute she gained 50kg, or became frigid, or started abusing him. So, even if history repeats, I know I've got a good 30 years of single-minded devotion coming my way... :love: before he starts considering his options! :p

25 years of marriage for my guy & his xwife!