My hemorrhoids are acting up - ouch!

whichwayisup
naah, its just normal operating procedure...i've been thru this wringer enough times

maybe CBT will cure them? :lmao:

:laugh: Well, that with the combo of meds.

How often do you get hemmies alpha?

• Author
How often do you get hemmies alpha?

every 2 or 3 years or so. they just show up whenever they feel like it, much to my chagrin.

• Author
This is the most helpful and informative thread I've ever read in my ten years at LoveShack!

even the venerable alpha needs emotional support on occasion :)

• Author

me and the 'rhoids (they've almost become another limb :lmao:) just bathed and now they'll get a fresh application of ointment. not much pain anymore. they should be gone within 24 hrs.

just an update

• Author
Thanks for the update...

well the 'rhoids have pretty much packed their bags and gone back into hiding for the next few years. good riddance!

thanks everyone for your love and support in my time of need

oh man, I teared up a bit reading this thread.

Not only for the pain that Alpha endured, but because of the heartfelt warmth of others that gathered in love, kindness, and pure friendship over his anus issue.

Who knew that one man, some r'hoids could bring so much peace, love, and understanding to a world filled with hate and death.

Not only for the pain that Alpha endured, but because of the heartfelt warmth of others that gathered in love, kindness, and pure friendship over his anus issue.

Love, friendship, heartfelt warmth & kindness when dealing with the anus is kind of unusual for LS..:laugh:

• 3 weeks later...