My hemorrhoids are acting up - ouch!

Dildo and a little lube will fix you right up. Polishes that poop chute to perfection. ;)

That must've been some chili...

Jake Barnes
i have been constipated for the last month but its due to this new antibiotic i have to take for a while....so i know the cause.

Did your brother suggest any medications or laxatives to help you deal with it?

Also the things you say youve been eating youu really shouldnt eat much of. Even if you crave fast food Id get only something small at the drive thru and pair it with a salad with olive oil dressing. Olive oil is one of the best natural agents to help things glide out if you will

I had the same problem when I took a train up here in November to go to my cousin's wedding. I had to go, but I couldnt deal with sitting on the foul public toilet so I held it. When I got to Chicago I was constipated the whole time and got hemroids as a result

What cleared me out was that fleet stuff and then I was really careful with my diet for the next week or so and didn't have a problem after that

• Author
Did your brother suggest any medications or laxatives to help you deal with it?

yea he said: "eat a banana and take some dulcolax and knock on my bedroom door in the morning" :lmao:

Jake Barnes
yea he said: "eat a banana and take some dulcolax and knock on my bedroom door in the morning" :lmao:

Did it work well

This is the stuff I used . Its over the counter, but it does have some contraindications so Id read them and ask your brother about it if he's familiar with you medical history

It worked excellently. You mix it with water and it tastes horrible but its much more effective than the pills are

http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharmaceutical/b2.1.monographs/CPS-%20Monographs/CPS-%20(General%20Monographs-%20F)/FLEET%20ENEMA.html

Youre only supposed to use it for a few days though, so the best thing to do is restrict your diet pretty severely while youre on the antibiotic. It sucks but it will save you a lot of pain

ANd if Tony reads this..yes I know Im not a doctor, but this is vague common sense advice and Im only trying to help (which I rarely do)

whichwayisup

Maybe your little Hem buddies are acting up because of all that poopin' you were doing afew days ago before your date.

• Author
Youre only supposed to use it for a few days though, so the best thing to do is restrict your diet pretty severely while youre on the antibiotic. It sucks but it will save you a lot of pain

i'm not fookin' restricting me diet

Maybe your little Hem buddies are acting up because of all that poopin' you were doing afew days ago before your date.

probably, but i think they just like to pop out occasionally for fun

Instead of restrict why not add to it instead, Like add fiber or when you go to BK get a salad with your Whopper

• Author
... or when you go to BK get a salad with your Whopper

a whopper already got a bleedin' salad on it, lettuce, tomatoe, onions, pickles

Jake Barnes

probably, but i think they just like to pop out occasionally for fun

You understand how they work right? Im not trying to patronize you, just want you to be clear

When youre constipated and you push your blood vessels burst open in that area and cause a lot of pain

If you solve the constipation youll solve the hemroids

• Author
You understand how they work right? Im not trying to patronize you, just want you to be clear

When youre constipated and you push your blood vessels burst open in that area and cause a lot of pain

If you solve the constipation youll solve the hemroids

yea i know "how it works" ....me fathers a retired gastroenterologist for gods sake :lmao:

Jake Barnes
yea i know "how it works" ....me fathers a retired gastroenterologist for gods sake :lmao:

Oh I knew he was a surgeon of some kind, but I didn't know what kind

Well, you should call him up and ask him his advice and to put you on some diet regimine...of all people he'd know what to do

a whopper already got a bleedin' salad on it, lettuce, tomatoe, onions, pickles

:lmao: Yeah, a whopper is pretty much like eating a salad.

Trialbyfire

alpha, don't be stubborn. You're getting some good advice from the guys. It won't kill you to eat a higher fibre diet. If anything, it can only help and not only with your 'roids. :mad:

Eat like a man, Alpha. Veggies are for women. If it leads to discomfort, just grin and bear it. There is always surgery to fix anything that doesn't fix itself.

Jake Barnes
Eat like a man, Alpha. Veggies are for women. If it leads to discomfort, just grin and bear it. There is always surgery to fix anything that doesn't fix itself.

Am i always the last person to figure anything out ;)

• Author
Well, you should call him up and ask him his advice ...

he's the one who gave me the Anusol HC 2.5%...its available by Rx only and works great. i always have a tube around just in case.

indeed :)

A special note for the mentally challenged posters on this thread (you know who you are):

'Roids is short for steroids! :laugh:

('Rhoids is the correct spelling, if you must abbreviate.)

• Author
How about an update?

these 'rhoids

are bad boys

enemies, indeed

for now they're startin' to bleed

:lmao:

• Author
alpha, get your bloody ass to the Dr! Bleeding bad boys aren't good.

naah, its just normal operating procedure...i've been thru this wringer enough times

maybe CBT will cure them? :lmao: