How to get a girl to like you when she likes someone else

I am wondering if anyone can give some advice on ho to get a girl that likes someone else to like me. I am very intrested in her and i don't know if she has any intrest in me or not. If anyone has any advice on how to know if a girl likes me please post it. Thanks
Listen to get hte girl u want always act like shes not their and when she starts taking to u then start hitting on her
chris-ov-yick
I am wondering if anyone can give some advice on ho to get a girl that likes someone else to like me. I am very intrested in her and i don't know if she has any intrest in me or not. If anyone has any advice on how to know if a girl likes me please post it. Thanks
i have the same problem i know how u feel

x chris x

I'm going to throw a psychological manipulation trick in here (sorry girls... but intelligent guys use all the tools at their disposal). It will improve your chances.

Studies have conclusively demonstrated that EXPOSURE and VISIBILITY are a key ingredient to how animals (including humans) evaluate their opinions of others.

The more often you are seen, especially in a positive light, the better chance you have of being liked some time in the future. This takes time to foster. Be seen around, show up with a smile. Make polite frequent contact, say hello. None of this has to be anything beyond casual, normal interactions.

I'm not saying that's all it takes but it can only help

I'm going to throw a psychological manipulation trick in here (sorry girls... but intelligent guys use all the tools at their disposal). It will improve your chances.

Studies have conclusively demonstrated that EXPOSURE and VISIBILITY are a key ingredient to how animals (including humans) evaluate their opinions of others.

The more often you are seen, especially in a positive light, the better chance you have of being liked some time in the future. This takes time to foster. Be seen around, show up with a smile. Make polite frequent contact, say hello. None of this has to be anything beyond casual, normal interactions.

I'm not saying that's all it takes but it can only help

Psychological manipulation trick??? And here I thought that was just called being sociable.

Psychological manipulation trick??? And here I thought that was just called being sociable.

Well, it's positively manipulating the situation using a commonly known psychological effect.

I didn't say it's bad or morally wrong. I do it all the time

nightcrawler

Yeah See I Think this is where i might end up

her liking somebody else .

MIxedsignal will explain all that stuff plus going crazy.

PEACEH

nightcrawler

Yeah See I Think this is where i might end up

her liking somebody else .

MIxedsignal will explain all that stuff plus going crazy.

PEACEH

I can give you some advise. By the way my name is TJ.Just ask her what she likes in a guy, while you are going that be cool and fresh

spend lots of time with her, make contant complements, and just become a good friend and see how it goes

if she doesnt liek you , she doesnt like you. you cant get anyone to do anything they dont want to. go find someone who does want you

You are just made cause u can't get over a girl

One thing that will help a lot is to go fishing where the fish are biting. By that I mean that most guys are busy focusing on girls that are focused elsewhere. Learn to read women like a book and then understand which ones are showing interest in you and pursue them. It will make your life a lot more pleasant

If you like a girl you will soon get hurt by them

I'm in 6th grade and theres this girl I really really like but I really wanna know how u know if she likes u or not so far I'm not sure she wanted to sit next to me in my block period but wat i dont get is like she pretended i wasn't even there in 5th grade and everytime she sees me she says "hi!" and then she now dumped her boyfriend Max and she talks to ma a lot like a LOT she also found out i play lacrosse and she thinks i'm really tough (which i am...lol) then in block she keeps telling me jokes an stuff and like I cant go on fricken aim wit out her talking to me somebody help me I want to ask her out but I afraid she might say no and i dont want to look like and idiot...it might be really obvious if she likes me to you but i just dont want to sound like a loser

Hey, I really need helppp.

Okay, i'm fifteen, she's sixteen.

I told her I liked her months ago, and we really got best friends.

We kissed once(tongue)

A few weeks ago i went out with her best friend.

But it didn't woerk out cause I still liked her (The first girl)

She said it's not going anywhere.

Last week we both got a little drunk, and she was all over me, she even said stuff like "they go together good, and so do we"

But the next day she's like, yeah I don't like you.

I'm sure she does a little, she used to alot(When we kissed) and almost went out.

I know sghe likes this other guy.

I really like her and have done for like four and a half months(She counted ha)

I've never felt so sure about someone.

I'm not sure how often I'll be coming on here.

So please, if you have ANY advice, email me XXXX (Personal Email address removed by moderator)

Or AIM XXXXXXXX Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
nanya buisnuss
I'm in 6th grade and theres this girl I really really like but I really wanna know how u know if she likes u or not so far I'm not sure she wanted to sit next to me in my block period but wat i dont get is like she pretended i wasn't even there in 5th grade and everytime she sees me she says "hi!" and then she now dumped her boyfriend Max and she talks to ma a lot like a LOT she also found out i play lacrosse and she thinks i'm really tough (which i am...lol) then in block she keeps telling me jokes an stuff and like I cant go on fricken aim wit out her talking to me somebody help me I want to ask her out but I afraid she might say no and i dont want to look like and idiot...it might be really obvious if she likes me to you but i just dont want to sound like a loser

give er a note.ask her in a private place if she likes you.or just keep goin like you are and then see how it goes.maybe she'll ask you

what about in terms of maturity? cus all i see from all of the previous post are in issues in immaturity.

• 3 weeks later...
im only 15, but i truely do like this one girl. if tried every possible thing. but i still cannot even understand her. ive liked her for almost 5 months now, and thinking about her has basically consummed my life. its almost been one constant cycle: i like her, she catches on, she gets me to like her more (i dont know if she is leading me on or not), then she gets irritated by me liking her, she thinks im gross and obsessive, i play hard to get, dont talk to her much, she calms down, we start talking alot again, we become good friends, and then i like her again. this cycle has happened 2 or 3 times now, and im in the stage where were talking alot and being friends. shes so hard to understand what she wants. she has been wanting to ski with me for a while now and i have definitly wanted to but never had the time to. she sends me tons of text messages, but never calls me. i call her, she never picks up, i respond to one of her text messages, she always responds. in school, we stare at each other during our common classes. when talking to her one on one we have fun and enjoy it. when talking to her with her friends, she acts differently almost as if im an entirely different person. ive tried every single thing, other than actually asking her out.

ASK HER OUT! ITS REALLY REALLY HARD for girl to say no. believe mee i am a girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please could someone just tell me how 2 get just any girl 2 like you. im in 8th grade and im absolutely crazy about this 1 girl at my school. we used to be really good friends in 5th grade, but then when we entered middle school everything fust fell apart. please give me some advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invite her out to the mall, movies something like that, try not to spend as much time with ur friends as u do her, make her laugh, walk close to her, but still hang out with ur friends, u dont wanna be too strong, let her know u like her, don't come out and just say " hey, u wanna go out" cause ur prolly gonaget a no, get to know her, hang out with her for a month or so, and then ask her, but say it like, "Hey, if ur not doing anything this weekend, i was wondering if u might wanna got to the movies (doesnt have to be the movies ). " and dont bring any firneds, once ur with her at the mall, movies, watching a movie at ur house, dont just go straight for the kiss, put ur arm around her, and if she doesnt like it, she probably doesnt like u, but cahnces r if she decided to come over, shes gonna like it, play with her hair a little bit, and if she likes it, she's probably begging for the kiss, so then i would go for it, u can do some other things if u want, i feel that the hair thing works the best, and before u know it, she'll be all over u, o, and make sure she knows ur thinking about her, call her up out of the middle of no where just see what shes doing, girls like the romantic cards, flowers work most of the time, but dont buy the fake ones, try to find out her favorite flower before u give it to her, and then she's urs, as long as u dont screw things up, DO NOT CHEAT!!!! I will repeat that DO NOT CHEAT!!!!

I agree with jalexy. I have a friend I like but our friendship relationship is going nowhere because i feel she knows i have feelings for her. Plus i met her ex-bf when hanging out once, so i think she still might have feelings for him. If the other has no interest on her half on doing anything, there's really nothing you can do to. except continue going on with what you guys already have. there are times where i try to push, and no success as she doesnt want to improve on our friendship.

I dont agree with amerikajin, ive had several class clowns in hs. Because everyone knows them as the class clown, they already have an impression or judgement in their mind as to what kind of person they are already. The joker, the funny guy, the guy that likes to make people laugh, the guy that craves attention, the guy that cant communicate on an intellectual level, the guy that you wouldnt bother getting to know on a personal level because this person might not be capable of acting seriously.

what a ******* trying to take someone's gf(or crush)i give u two thumbs down

funny, this thought ran through my head when I read this (first time in awhile).

This is the way I used to think, but I learned that other guys will do it to you, and they will try to get in the middle of a relationship to create one of their own if they have significant interest in the female. This is where her choice comes in "should I stay? or should I go?" as the song says.

*Note* Not that you shoud be out to sabotage someone if they have a good thing going. My point isn't so heartless; what I'm trying to get across is that if you think you realy have a chance at going the distance with an involved woman and have serious feelings for her then go for it and may the best man win.