How to get a girl to like you when she likes someone else

sirchoconuggs

hitch first of all ur 12 and u shouldnt date till ur 16 and ur relationships dont mean crap and also what u said is bull. when u get older it gets alot harder and believe me it means alot more so until u reach that age and start dating for real u cant say ****

I am wondering if anyone can give some advice on ho to get a girl that likes someone else to like me. I am very intrested in her and i don't know if she has any intrest in me or not. If anyone has any advice on how to know if a girl likes me please post it. Thanks

you pay her off.

• 2 weeks later...
I am wondering if anyone can give some advice on ho to get a girl that likes someone else to like me. I am very intrested in her and i don't know if she has any intrest in me or not. If anyone has any advice on how to know if a girl likes me please post it. Thanks

to get a girl to lik u u must be funny around her but be nice very nice!!!!!!And ack normal and do not ack cool and im not telling u to akc like a nerd are a dick head and if she looks at u lots she likes u and if she get closser to u yeah she likes u but then u hang with other girls and then she will get juaus and she will probily ask u out ok hop this helps ya....

• 1 month later...

first off i d like to state that i only know the initial attraction process and dont know **** about getting the girl to go out with you from that point onwards. women like guys who have command of the situation. When your interacting with her, be in charge, and be in total cold, collected command.

Dont act like your smitten with her at all. In fact act like shes totally beneath ur notice.

Also what HITCH said has merit...pay attention to her alot on one day and then on another totally ignore her and remain aloof. she'll love u. In my opinion, its better to make the girl chase you than the other way around. I've taken way too much **** from chasing to recommend it to anyone.

anyway i always ask myself beforehand why i want this girl. is it simple, primal lust or is it something more... make sure u know what u want and then pursue it in the way i recommended.

• 1 month later...

well kevin u just got to step up be a man and ask her and if shes says no then be her friend ik thats hard but just be there for her im jacob swatzell from dresden tn and hopefully that will help u

im only 15, but i truely do like this one girl. if tried every possible thing. but i still cannot even understand her. ive liked her for almost 5 months now, and thinking about her has basically consummed my life. its almost been one constant cycle: i like her, she catches on, she gets me to like her more (i dont know if she is leading me on or not), then she gets irritated by me liking her, she thinks im gross and obsessive, i play hard to get, dont talk to her much, she calms down, we start talking alot again, we become good friends, and then i like her again. this cycle has happened 2 or 3 times now, and im in the stage where were talking alot and being friends. shes so hard to understand what she wants. she has been wanting to ski with me for a while now and i have definitly wanted to but never had the time to. she sends me tons of text messages, but never calls me. i call her, she never picks up, i respond to one of her text messages, she always responds. in school, we stare at each other during our common classes. when talking to her one on one we have fun and enjoy it. when talking to her with her friends, she acts differently almost as if im an entirely different person. ive tried every single thing, other than actually asking her out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When a girl likes someone else you have to walk up to her and flirt

• 2 weeks later...

I think i know.

First u got 2 be good friends with here first then when u have done that u ask here out as friends like go 2 Burger King ,Mc Donalds,Pizza Hut something like that when u have done that u take her home and say good night 2 her and then u flirt with her lik saying your eyeds look buitaful in the moons light wat u want

then u leave the next day u should she here again then if your walking some were 2gether go closer 2 her. And if shes cold u give her your jacket you must were a jacket then u get her flowers 4 being a good friend then give her a kiss good byon the cheek on the CHEEK not on lips coz then she will slap u

then u take her 2 the park and then kiss her were there is no 1 around and u have 2 kiss her near water its romanticget her a drink food wat she wants then she will fall 4 u i think

But remember wen u have a her do not CHEAT ON HER OK DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!

bikerboy410

Dont listen to this kid above me hes just talking non sense and doesnt know how to type. If that advice about takeing a girl to pizza hut willg et her to like you then im missing out.

• 2 weeks later...

alright kevin i'm in 6th grade i know these things well being a guy is hard i know but u gotta be tough or atleast act tough because well, if u don't she's

gonna think ure a sissy but also open up to her and bring her to the u like such as if u sports ask her to a game and if she doesn't try to find compromise and do some thing u both like but if not agree and just ask if she'll go to something u like AFTER u go to something she likes maby she'll

go for it maby not but your never gonna ask so just go for wear your best clothes u think she would like and then style your hair pretty pick it comb it whatever trust me i've been on plenty dates off this strategy just go for it

she might say no but this should work on the 3rd date go for the kiss and after that take her dancing,dancing determines how well u are in the bed

so don't goof off

post how u did my friend good luck and your in

play it kool by jawuan.

listen i need help with this one girl. ok i am very interested in this girl. Me and her had a previous relationship for 10 months but i just cant get over her..She now has a boyfriend but she likes him and me ...in fact she says she loves me..But i dont know how to get her to break up with him and go out with me ...i would like some advice on what i should do....maybe on how to make her like me more than him so she will lose feelings for him..me and her are sole mates. i need help

• 4 weeks later...

act like u dont like her shewill talk to u and u will be friennds then u have got a chance to ask her out

its easyer then u think to ask a girlout

Admiral Thrawn
yo dude..... u wana get this girl 2 like ya then u gotta act like u dnt care if she likes u or not, sure let her kno u like her but act like u got loadsa confidence n sh**. thts wot i did, call this girl babe n hunny but say it casually at the end of sentences n stuff...shell soon get the point, eventually she WILL ASK YOU OUT :D its innevitable

Interesting point. Calling a girl, babe, or honey at the end of a sentence is a way to express interest. What a brilliant idea. I think I will do this sometimes to people that I'm interested in.

^^^^ Can't help but wonder if they'd think you were being cheesy. Some girls might like it but I guarrantee it'll backfire. I heard there was a book about the different types of women. It depends on their age, back ground, education etc. I've heard being cocky and mysterious works best and intelligent conversation. It's kind of a combination of meeting them at their intellectual level and not acting too interested.

TheSwordfish

I was the class clown in High School, girls laughed but I didn't get any further with my jokes. Being funny is a good thing, but it won't serve you well if you are being seen as the high school guy thats being hated by all the teachers. Even nowadays I am one of those poeple talking with everyone, being the center of attention in a lot of situations, and in many cases this only helps creating for inititial interest. Nothing more.

treat her mean, keep her keen.

act like you are not really all that interested. when you speak with her, look around and even sing to yourself. then occasionally catch her off guard with a nice comment, but then turn it into a joke so she is not sure. it sounds to me like she needs you for the ego boost, but then pushes you away because she doesnt actually want to be with you. its a common girl thing. howver take my advice above. girls like the challenge. if you are not a challenge its no fun for her. that means be a challenge emotionally, dont give it away that you like her. act like you couldnt care less.

heres how to know if she likes u

Steps

1.Make friends with her close friends(the ones with the big mouths).

2.She flirts with you uncontrollably or will avoid you all together.

3.She'll usually all of a sudden get louder or quieter when you come around.

4.When she looks at you she either holds the look for a long time or will pull away immediately.

5.If her friends are loud and immature you'll hear "(your name), (her name) likes you!"

6.If #5 happens and she says, "No I don't" more than three times with a smile or while laughing nervously, then you can assume she likes you.

7.She's extremely mean to only you for no reason or she's extremely nice to only you for no reason.

8.Her eyes will light up when she sees you or hears you or your name.

9.She seems mad or will say comments like "just kiss her already" when you flirt with girls.

10.Sometimes she seems over eager to fix you up with someone.

Or the most obvious: she stalks you.

HERES SOME

Tips

If she really really likes you she'll tell you herself.

Don't try too hard; it's a huge turn off.

It helps if you're the sweet kind of guy who lets girls hug him. You'll more likely hear about a girl liking you.

If you do hear that a girl likes you, be nice to her. Don't avoid her and don't seem disgusted because no girls will like you after that.

Be yourself but in a nice way.

ok so this girl is best friends with me i like her. she seems to like me cuz she always plays with my hands and lays on my shoulder in class. but the thing is she says she likes her ex and that she wants to get back with him. i dont get it. does she like me or does she like her ex or does she like both of us?

a true lover

i just came across ur question, and wondered wat has happened to me 4 the past 25 yrs in my life......hey i m a doc and i live in nj, i fell in love with this girl once and now i can't forget her! so u .. dont waste ur life

It's interesting to read all the different posts here. I guess you just got to be who you are to get a girl. Getting a girl is 70% luck and 30% skills. Seriously, what are the odds that the girl you like will have the same feelings? You may be too good a guy with the best of the charms but still that may not be enough for the girl to be attracted to you. The girl that I liked admired me in a lot of ways. She said that I was very confident, had good social skills, and most importantly she said she hasn't laughed so much with anybody else. It all sounds so good but yet she was not willing to date me. Why? b'cos I don't belong to her religion!! So in my opinion even before the chemistry can kick in there is the issue of compatability!!

Dude just ake her if you likes you or the other guy better that will totally work