He makes me feel used!!

Desi

SpanksTheMonkey
Awesome Desi,

Fake thread!

I don't believe any of it.

:lmao::lmao:

:confused: So um just didn't have anything else to say or figured if you started off every one else would join in on this poor girl?

Desi I believe you and seams the other experienced members here do don't feel bad best of luck tomorrow ;):D Heres a Bunny for strength lol... :bunny:

MN randomguy

OK, if it is true, this guy is a turbo douche. Take a friend with you to pick-up your coat and then never talk to him again.

I've known some lick-sacks in my time, but never anyone that narcissistic.

Read up on NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) before going over there. If you can contact one of his roommates, it might be a good idea to go that way to get your coat and never see him again.

zaphodb2002

Ok, so Turbo Douche is now my favorite phrase in the English language. That and Boners Ahoy.

Its suprising that people like this actualy exist by my current gf's ex was a selfish lover in that he rarely if ever had sex. With my current gf I love having sex and I love kissing touching holding her tight in my arms and I love fingering her till she orgasms

• Author

**Green** I totally agree , it's actually really surprising that this guy doesnt want to touch me ,I'm intrigued just because most guys are in it just for the sex.

He contacte me to confirm time ... I limited myself to confirm details and all he says to me is " k " and "I dont care" ... this should be interesting .

If anyone else has any more words of strenght before I go tomorrow.. I would love to hear from you .

I will keep in mind Island girl squeasy faces, that should help !!!

Island Girl

:sick:_________________:sick:___________________:sick:_____________:sick:_________________:sick:______________:sick:

Just keep thinking "he is a disgusting moron".

Because he is.

What an idiot that he had a shot with YOU and then didn't appreciate it.

He is an idiot. His thoughts do not matter.

Who cares what he thinks or why. Who cares how he got so sexually dysfunctional or weird.

He is. And therefore you should have no problem at all just going there - saying near to nothing - "my coat?"

and that is it.

Don't make small talk. If he has anything to say meet it with silence no matter what he says.

You only have to say those two words, "my coat?"

And when you get it you leave immediately.

Don't worry about being nice or anything.

At this point treat it like a business transaction with no emotion involved.

You are almost to the point where you will never have to interact with this slime ball again! Whooo Hooo!

OMG Desi...how do you put up with this excrement? You should have dumped him right there and then since the first time he pulled that cr@p on you!! Not only does this sound highly frustrating, but it's extremely degrading! Have you ever asked him why the heck he laughs??

SoulSearch_CO

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm really glad to see you are putting this one behind you, Desi. You deserve so much better!

• Author

**THE END TO THIS STORY**

I Imagine many of you , are wondering what happened at the end . So here it goes ...

He texted me early this morning to ask me what time I was going to be there , I thought it was strange because we already set up a date and a time . Ayways I replied I will be there at this time , to which he replied : " I just wanted make sure because I want to go work out afterwards and you cant stay long "

To this I replied , I was planning on staying 2 minutes max ,but let me know if you want me to stay shorther than that , I would love to make my stay shorter.

He replied saying that he didnt want to have this conversatins with me anymore , and that I should stop being rude to him and If I dont want to be his friend that's fine and that he doesnt think he had to open up to me because I am just his friend.

I replied " Very interesting , you are just my friend and you dont open up to me for that matter but you did pull your pants down and said you I was special to you because you wanted to get somewhere with me " .................... No reply from him .

So he met me at a subway station and he was already there , I arrived there on time , I was wearing my winter jacket and my hoody was on , I couldnt see a thing and I never looked at him , never saw his face , I was looking sideways the whole time .

He met me and said in very low voice" Hey how are you " I never replied....

As he was opening his bag to give me my coat , he asked me if I was still sick .............I never replied .

He handed in my coat to me , I took it , turned around and walked away.

Never said a word to him , never saw his face , I didnt say bye .............I just left .

He still was under the idea that everything was fine , and that I was his friend...and I am the one who overreacts and turned into a rude and bad girl .

And that's the end of it . I know I was rude , I never said a word , left without saying bye as I just turned around and walked away, but I needed to that ,and hopefully he gets the point that I dont want to hear from him ever again .

How do I feel ? I have mixed emotions , I have been talking to him for a few months now and last week everything was "fine'",I'm still trying to understand what just happened as it is normal with us human beings.....I let go and it was hard.

On the other ahnd , I feel like I did somethign great for myself today , I feel like I stood up for my person and I have a clearer idea of what I should and shouldnt take from a guy .

Hopefully , my next story will be a happy one ....

Thanks everyone .

Desi I am so sorry you had this awful experience... and I'm so glad you stood up for yourself! Congratulations. Don't ever go there again, ok? No man is worth going through that.

good work. he shouldnt have been a mug to you. then he wouldnt have needed his own spoonful of medicine.

nice stuff lady x

Seriously.. get out now while b4 anymore time is wasted. He is not for you. period. NOT FOR YOU. Go now and you didn't invest too much time, its only been a month, you'll bounce back in a week or two. Drop him, find someone else, even if just to get him off your mind. I've never been so certain to advice this to someone. Go go go go. ANYONE.. who effects your self esteem in negative ways, especially from the beginning, is a self destructive path in the making. The only outcome to look forward to is you suffering and it effecting all aspects of your life. Be with someone who makes you smile, feel good, someone you feel beautiful around! DO NOT let this dysfunctional person damage you. I say run don't walk.

i love when people dont read the whole thing and post after reading first bit (im one of them lol)

Island Girl

Whooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Congratulations Desi!

You DID do something for yourself - you took back your dignity and your self respect.

And you also made it possible to find someone that makes you happy not someone who makes you feel used.

Yeah Desi!!!!

SoulSearch_CO

Awesome, Desi! Way to go, girl! Yeah, he didn't deserve much more than that. Your comment about taking off his pants was priceless. :bunny:

• Author

Darby1

That's what I did yesterday I didnt walk , I run . He grosses me out , he plainly is either stupid to think that everything is fine just becuase "we were friends" or he is slow and he doesnt get it.

Island girl

That is very true , I should look at this as an opportunity to find someone new who will treat me well . I am glad Im out of this vicious circle. He used to bring his ex too , and I used to sit there and tell him to stop but he would do it over and over again.

Horrible experience !!!!