He makes me feel used!!

Desi

Oh Island Girl, that's going too far.

That's really unfair, and really quite low.

I'm really surprised at you, and I hate to say it, not a little disappointed.

That was really uncalled for....

What have pond scum and single cell organisms ever done to you.....?

comparing them to 'him' .....? they don't deserve that!

• Author

LOL you guys make me laugh , and it really made me me understand a few things .

**Just an update ** So yesterday night I completed ignored him and he sent me a text message at 7 pm , I boviously didnt reply to which he called me at 1 am and left a voicemail saying that he had messaged me and that he is worried that I havent replied , then he said please call me or message me tomorrow .

So today I was on msn and he messaged me saying that I still have my coat at his place to which I replied that I know and Im planning on going over on Thursday to pick it up , he said great but please tell me what time you're coming becuase I'm thinking of going out with my buddies ( "shows he wants me to stay long but whatever" ) .

To this I replied , well you can go out with your buddies because I'm just picking up my stuff , I'm sure your roomates will be home so that's good or even if you're there I cant hang out because I'm busy . I think he got upset at this , becuase he totally changed afterwards and he knows something is up .

Im still debating how to go about it on Thursday , I need to be secure and strong .. but I dont know if walking out without an explanation is better ir if I should just let all the stuff off my chest .....what do you guys think ?

SpanksTheMonkey

Hes using you for his own pleasure Ive been there and done that it doesn't get any better. Just think about it if hes this selfish before sex Imagen how you will feel afterwords?

Cause you know his 1st concern WONT be if your pleased in anyway! you will feel even more used believe me dump him and let him be with his hand since there such a great match!

SpanksTheMonkey

Im still debating how to go about it on Thursday , I need to be secure and strong .. but I dont know if walking out without an explanation is better ir if I should just let all the stuff off my chest .....what do you guys think ?

Don't bother he knows whats up already no man can be that thick! And I don't take him saying he wants to go out with his Buddy's as him wanting to spend more time with you?

Maybe its just I haven't had my coffee yet lol if so forgive me..:confused: Look I would just go get my stuff and say you don't think things are working out.

And leave thats about all the respect he deserves I would think for the way hes been treating you..

collegekid491

Just selfishness is all. No need to resort to name calling, or that you aren't attractive enough for him, he just plain and simply is using you to get himself off. If you ever progress to sex he will be a 2 minute man, foreplay included!

SoulSearch_CO
**When it comes to details and money is involved , I dont mind paying half , but sometimes a detail is needed you know ? He always makes me pay half of the groceries when I go to his place becuase he invited me for dinner or lunch ( even Valentine's day) . If we take a cab to his place , he makes me pay half , if he invites me somehere , I must buy my own ticket and sometimes if it is my idea, he implies I pay for him as well...........

Holy ****. Dump him hot and fast. What a dick. I just have no intelligent words for this waste of space.

• Author

I will guys , he grosses me out seriously. Tomorrow I will gopick up my stuff and that will be the last time he sees/hears from me. So If you happen to remember this post by tomorrow , cheer for me because I dont want to see his face.

• Author

2sure I dont think he understands as he is always telling me about his needs but never payign attention to mine . Even though I have decided to leave him, it still hurts becuase I feel a bit undesired and used :(

Desi, it's natural you would feel a bit undesired and used...but think about it this way. The guys have already established that this guy is a creep, selfish and plain old yuck (nice work IG) so if you feel like this when he doesn't care about you... imagine how you're going to feel if things progressed...? His thoughts and actions count for exactly NOTHING. You need to pick that coat up, dump him and move on. It sounds to me like his ego could do with a thump anyhow. :D

Desi -

You are not undesirable. He is uninteresting.

Possibly you have not so much been used, as sexually bored out of you rmind. Either thing is out of the question.

• Author

** Just an update for everyone who has bene following this story**

He messaged me telling me that he knew somethign was up and I told him that yes indeed we are very distant . Then I asked him anything you would like to say and the conv went like this :

Him: I'm just distant becuase Im not sure I want a relationship and I have put a distance between us

Her: A relationship with ME you mean ?

Him : No, just a relationship in general

Her: That's fine , this was all over anyways long time ago . No more intimacy between you and me , nothing . Its done .

Him : Alright that's fine

Her: You haven't made me feel special lately and as you know , you always come and go , so just to let you know this is the last time .

Him : Ok thats fine with me . Just dont overeact becuase I dont want to dwell on this .

Her: What you call overeact to me is called setting my limits .

Him : Alright , but be positive because I stilll have to see you today .

Her : No worries I feel really good today. After today keep your distance please, thats all im asking for.

Him: ALright .

So thats it , lame converstion , he let me go as if I was really an inflatable doll lol and I dont want to be his friend becuase he doesnt deserve it and I know I will see him holding someone's hand at one point . So why give him the pleasure of talking to me even if it is once in a while ?

Thanks for reading and following!

And don't worry about your demeanor either!

Who is he to say he wants you to be in a good mood when he sees you!

Be in whatever mood you want!

If you feel like being a total snot then be one. You aren't going to have to deal with him ever again (not that you'd ever want to).

He is completely disrespectful and has treated you like you have no feelings so if you want to stomp on his - go for it.

As for parting words tell him you think it's great that he doesn't want to get into a relationship because his poor personality doesn't make up for his lack of talent in the bedroom.

And be as flippant as you'd like.

What a total scumbag.

Jeeesh!

Normally, me I talk nineteen to the dozen, but truly, I am speechless...

He really deserves to have his bollocks chopped off with a blunt rusty knife.

S-L-O-W-L-Y.

What a complete and utter %$&@#~=*7!!

And that's mild, for me!

I know this really nice single-cell pond scum organism that's looking for a date.... anything's better than him!!

Lose him. He is not worth the dirt you walk on. This guy is a piece of work. I dont even like the tone he is taking with you in your last email. Who communicates with someone he is seeing like this? He is totally disrespectful to you.

Go find someone else. As a sidenote, are you Indian? Just curious because you have the id of "desi". I used to date a desi girl a number of years ago (I am not Indian).

• Author

I couldnt go on Thursday because I had a work event, so my coat will have to miss me until Sunday . I am really dragging this wayyy to long , Im calm but I cant think of me seeing him , even for the last time . He brings strong negative emotions and wish I could just avoid him .

haha he wants to remain friends , yeah after he told me he wants to get to know me better ... and then he said that he doesnt open up to me lately because he doesnt want to give in and he is unsure of me because it hasnt been enough time.( 4 months ) oh and the poor thing needs to "make up his mind about whether he wants a seriosu relationship and then he will make a decision about me " **** YOU

Apparently he wants to make sure I knoe everything about him , like what he likes his burguer , how he likes his chocolate , what he eats and he doesnt .....because we are getting to know each other lol Right so I can be the perfect girlfriend. Meanwhile I cant be myself because he doesnt open up .

But this is all my fault , for letting him do that and not stopping him earlier . He barely gave me a phone call , it was all text. I was lucky on my bday , he called me at 4pm even when he said he set an alarm to wake up early and wake me up with a sweet message...... at 4 pm?

I'm hurting I cant lie to you guys , and seeing him is like a punch in the face.........................anyone wants to go pick up my coat for me : ) Sorry for the rant guys , this site helps you vent , instead of holding your feelings , I hve nobody else to talk to about this and it's not healthy.

**Tincan man99** My real name is not Desi , is just a name for this forum. And im not Indian either . Im from the other side of the world .

Once again Thanks!

I know what you mean about those negative emotions getting stirred up. eeeew!

(Now aren't you glad things DIDN'T go further? - He actually did you a favor though that wasn't his intention.)

I wish I could go pick up your coat for you.

I have a few choice things I'd like to say to the pervert.

But you are going to have to. Just go over there when he isn't home if you feel like that.

You don't have to ever see or talk to him again.

I've often wondered what makes some guys behave like that. I'd have to really try and focus to be so callously heartless. It's really good that this is ending... it should be really easy to get over someone like this, too. Hopefully you'll find someone else soon... someone who will treat you like a real man would. Properly.

• Author

*MN Ramdomguy*

Just wanted to tell you that I respect your opnion regarding this thread. You dont know me and so , you are free to think what you feel is more proper. If you dont believe any of it , I hope its because you have never had an experience like this .

But why in the world would I make up a story ? Put time and effort into it and seek advice? I would actually like it to be that way , hope that none of this really happened.

All the facts that I am stating are 100% true, there are people like that out there . If you dont belive it go though the hundreds of pages in thsi forum . Because even my friends hate him and they simply dont want to talk about it or hear about it . Leaving with no one to talk to :( During my bday dinner his name came up and everyone almost choked, honestly that's what made me realize that I should put a stop to it and I wrote this thread.

Maybe you fidn it so hard to believe becasue everything just sounds so out of place and unbelivable ..... thats exactly why im here .

Who being sane and in a happy relationship would prefer to "make up a story" instead of being on the phone with that special person ? Or mayeb right now I should be saying good mornign to him , instead of replying .

It's so sad that someone like him is out there , im not saying he is a bad person, but he certainly is a confused man and hasnt given attention I deserve.

To everyone else , I will go pick up my coat tomorrow and I will tell you all how it went .....

Thank you.