5 and a half years on - now together

• Author
You aren't making any sense.

You state that 5.5 years in, you are FINALLY together because real love always finds a way. Now you state that the MM and OW finally getting together is immaterial to your post.

Doesn't make any sense at all.

Why do you feel the need to understand the depth of my postings?

Why do you feel the need to understand the depth of my postings?

How the *%&$ do you expect anyone to correspond with you if they don't understand your posts?

Your logic is warped.

ok then..

what is your real problem with my original post?

sdc

I don't have any problems with your post other than it is cryptic and doesn't make sense with the other things that you added.

You certainly don't have to clarify for me, but I am not following your logic very well. The title and the immaterial outcome are confusing.

That's all I'm saying.

bentnotbroken
This is simply not true! in any situation. Don't be so naive and generic!

I came back to read and read this one again. I would just like to thank you. You made my day. I am too old to be called naive and too unique to be called generic, but you brought a smile to my face. :)

• Author
sdc

I don't have any problems with your post other than it is cryptic and doesn't make sense with the other things that you added.

You certainly don't have to clarify for me, but I am not following your logic very well. The title and the immaterial outcome are confusing.

That's all I'm saying.

The only point I wanted to make is:

There are many people in this particular forum who are looking for the supreme answwer. As I was 5 and a bit years a ago....

and as a mature woman ... with lots of life experience....having lived through the bad and the good that life throws up...I have learned that....

...Love will find a way. And if it is not true love then it will not endure.....it's simple once you get to the age of reasoning and an acceptance of that fact...but that is what life is!

Why do you post on this forum?

It will hurt, it will cause the most devastating pain to all involved...but if it's Love... then it will find a way. .
hurt.....as in betrayal ? I hope you are right. I can really use some encouragement.
bentnotbroken
For goodness sake people! ...;....Lets gets real ! LETS BE ADULT ABOUT THIS...

IT HAPPENS!

What happens? :confused:

• Author

Perhaps for clarificication purposes i should add:

We met 5 and a half years ago and have been publically together for two and a half years.

• Author

It doesn't matter what the critics think or the time they take time to post on here...

I'm sitting here typing , typing this with 100% belief that Love will find a way!

It doesn't matter what the critics think or the time they take time to post on here...

I'm sitting here typing , typing this with 100% belief that Love will find a way!

But didn't your partner's wife think the same thing? And, assuming there was one, your husband? Didn't they believe in true love?

Mr. Lucky

• Author

Mr Lucky

Like many others you are missing my point made in my original post....

TRUE LOVE WILL FIND A WAY!!!

I realise that ,that my statement is incredibly irritating to the vast majoirty of people who find their way to this site...

But it is forever true that...

I it is true love it will find a way ... and it will endure!

If it is not true love...... then it will not!

Cheaters are not attractive and I worry the OP will be feeling like the wife one day!
i find my wife still attactive and she cheated on me big time. totally devastated. What do i do to make her less attractive to me ?
I find it hard to imagine how anyone could love a person who cheated and lied to another.

You have to have respect, it is a must, and how can you respect a liar and cheat?

well of course, it is easier to love someone perfect....but to love someone utterly flawed...now there's a test.

To love someone so deserving is nothing lofty, but to love someone undeserving is sublime , even divine...

Isn't the Christian-like?:p

The only point I wanted to make is:

There are many people in this particular forum who are looking for the supreme answwer. As I was 5 and a bit years a ago....

and as a mature woman ... with lots of life experience....having lived through the bad and the good that life throws up...I have learned that....

...Love will find a way. And if it is not true love then it will not endure.....it's simple once you get to the age of reasoning and an acceptance of that fact...but that is what life is!

Why do you post on this forum?

I post to this forum and others because I have an opinion and I like to share it.

I'm not looking for the answers as I am sure that I will not find them on a forum.

And I STILL don't think that you are making any sense. You have something in your mind that you think you are communicating clear as day, but I am not an OW or in a situation where I am hoping against hope that the man I am *with* will someday be *with* me publicly. So this *love* talk misses me entirely.

I agree that love always finds a way. But I find it an extremely narrow-minded and naive view to think that love is all it takes to find a way.

bentnotbroken

That's what marriage is like for a BS, loving someone who is flawed and certainly not perfect. But alas, our WS decided that we weren't deserving of that love(much less respect)because guess what, we were flawed. There Christian like behavior was certainly in limited supply. Along with their AP's Christian love. Oh well.

well of course, it is easier to love someone perfect....but to love someone utterly flawed...now there's a test.

To love someone so deserving is nothing lofty, but to love someone undeserving is sublime , even divine...

Isn't the Christian-like?:p

THank you for this, desertmoon. Its the perfect response to the ignorant insult hurled at the previously betrayed for staying married to their obviously flawed waywards (be they husbands or wives).

Thank you, I will post this often. ;)

• Author
i find my wife still attactive and she cheated on me big time. totally devastated. What do i do to make her less attractive to me ?

Nothing! you do nothing .. why should you?

Your love is not real... she doesn't love you. Men get this message much clearer and quicker than women.

Only YOU know if your love for her and her love for you is real.

If it is not... it will not endure.... and that is not any failing on your part OR hers!

Your love is not real... she doesn't love you. Men get this message much clearer and quicker than women.

Nah, they don't. Men just give up on love easier and move on to the next willing woman sooner.

Sorry, guys. This is just my opinion.

bentnotbroken
Nah, they don't. Men just give up on love easier and move on to the next willing woman sooner.

Sorry, guys. This is just my opinion.

Actually it isn't just an opinion. We had this in class recently. Men tend to move on faster. They usually fall in love first and move on after a break-up or broken heart much faster than females. Yet, women end relationships before men do typically.

True love doesn't make cryptic posts and hide in the shadows.

It states what it is and who it is up front for all the world to see.

HUH? true love does not have to do any of these. Silly statement. True love is just True love. Unexpressed, Shared, Secret, Blurted it to the world, etc....

You state that 5.5 years in, you are FINALLY together because real love always finds a way. Now you state that the MM and OW finally getting together is immaterial to your post.

Doesn't make any sense at all.

Yes, her original post on this thread did not mention anything about MM,OM, BS, WS or any of that-those are immaterial...her post is ONLY about how TRUE LOVE prevails....through time, through difficulties, etc...

It does not make sense to ME, why it does not make sense to you---pretty simple premise, OP is presenting here.....<sigh>:eek:

HUH? true love does not have to do any of these. Silly statement. True love is just True love. Unexpressed, Shared, Secret, Blurted it to the world, etc....

Yes, her original post on this thread did not mention anything about MM,OM, BS, WS or any of that-those are immaterial...her post is ONLY about how TRUE LOVE prevails....through time, through difficulties, etc...

It does not make sense to ME, why it does not make sense to you---pretty simple premise, OP is presenting here.....<sigh>:eek:

Ahh, the condescension is back, huh. It was nice while it lasted. You seem to enjoy subtle name-calling. *Silly* me.

Thanks for agreeing with me. I see I'm not the only person it doesn't make any sense to as well.