Deal Breakers for Men #2

mr.dream merchant

• Author
mr.dream merchant

You know, I was wondering about that. The smell of the vagina. Is it instinct for a man to be up the wall over it? I can't put my finger on it but my GF has a certain smell. Its not a fragrance or an odor. She says she doesn't know what I'm talking about but when I'm down there it drives me wild. My brain just switches over to Sex, nothing else. Its like a one way street from there.

-Ugly

-Fat

-Crazy

-Bitch

All men can agree on this yes?

Alrighty then.

um I'm not trying to be funny here, but aren't these the traits you wanted out of your GF that's too perfect for you?:confused:

• Author
mr.dream merchant
um I'm not trying to be funny here, but aren't these the traits you wanted out of your GF that's too perfect for you?:confused:

It was a parody of the "My BF is too....nice?" thread. I by no means wish my girlfriend were a fat ugly bitch. That would just be against my protocol.

i can put up w/ alot of things from women(note numerous marriages) but one thing i can not stand on women, is large pores on their legs. call me crazy. but that's a deal breaker.

i can put up w/ alot of things from women(note numerous marriages) but one thing i can not stand on women, is large pores on their legs. call me crazy. but that's a deal breaker.

ew!! I'm a girl & i've never even heard of that :laugh: