Deal Breakers for Men #2

mr.dream merchant

fake boobs don't equal fake person.. not in my case anyway. Everything else about me is as real as you can get.

A guy friend told me why he broke it off with his ex. He said she was too expensive, always wanting to go to steakhouses and wineries and such. So he dumped her.

Us ladies have our unrealistic dealbreakers too, but instead of looks and sex, ours are usually money and romance related.

I have fake boobs( not obnoxious ones), and if someone turned me down because of it I would consider THEM to be vain and shallow.

How does that make them vain and shallow?

obese

low sex drive

prude

doesn't ever want kids

shallow interests

averse to reading

lives for television

highly materialistic

generally vindictive

hates my best friends

tries to change me

clingy/codependent

excessively greedy

too much make-up

too much perfume

no sense of humour, or sarcasm

too gullible

not street-wise

is a "princess"

last, but not least...

i don't want to **** her :p

The number one turnoffs are a misandrist attitude and no sense of accountability. If it is always your fault no matter how wrong she is run.

How rude! :)

What about kissing a girl after she goes down on you? I don't mind a guy kissing me afterwards, infact I like it, but I think its different when a female goes down on a guy.

Girl, I know what my semen tastes like and what foods make it taste better. Is that TMI? :D

The answer to your question is yes, I will surely kiss the woman I love, no matter what happens to be on her lips :)

Dealbreaker - not having sex with me and calling me to fix her plumbing (had to put something topical in) ;)

Well, I have a sizeble list, but the number one thing is of course "ugly." Right below that is a strong sense of entitlement.

wicka

body art

>50 pairs of shoes

nose ring

can't drink me under the table ;)

won't kiss me after I go down on her

I'm just warming up :D

I'll agree to the wika and 50 pairs of shoes. But not kissing you after going down on her? Yuck, that's really gross, sorry. I guess some women will do that though. Think of it this way. Would you want a girl kissing you after she has given you a blow job? Probably not.

Well, HE'S had to taste it, why shouldn't the girl? If I'm gonna have my guy be down there getting covered in girl juices first-hand then I can't exactly be all "EW DISGUSTING!" when he goes to kiss me. :eek:

And why is a guy shallow if he doesn't like fake breasts? But saying no fat/ugly chicks isn't? This thread is about dealbreakers, don't judge, just don't date them if that's how you feel. Wanna see shallow, go back to the women's dealbreakers... "doesn't have a car", "too skinny", "too sensitive", "fat", "religious"....

A lot of my guy friends are anti-fake boobs. One guy got with a new friend on a camping trip and she took off her bra and the boobs, they didn't move. He was like, "OH GOD, fake boobs?" He tried to enjoy it, but he just didn't like the feeling of them. I have felt some before and, well, they sure don't feel like mine. I can see if a guy wants to trade looks for feel, or if some guys like the feeling more, but don't judge guys who don't enjoy it as "shallow".

If anything, isn't elective surgery to change your appearance more "shallow" than a guy who cannot be aroused by a certain thing?

What is wrong with these two things? What if she is a knockout with fake boobs, not too big or anything?

I thought about you as I typed it, figured if you saw it you would chime in. It is not so much that I have a problem with one or two of them, it's when everything is fake. I see women out in public with fake hair, boobs, color contacts, fake ass, fake tans all at the same time... and it is just repulsive. Just because I met a girl with dyed hair, or maybe dyed hair and breast implants, does not mean I will rule her out, it is when they have replaced multiple things about themselves.

Are you serious ? :p

Yes.

Think of it this way. Would you want a girl kissing you after she has given you a blow job? Probably not.

I am completely fine with this.

If I have just given my girl oral and she denies me a kiss, I am going to feel like my giving her oral has made her not want to kiss me and I will not want to do it. My girlfriend wants to kiss me after I have given her oral, and I want to kiss my girl after she gives me oral.

I'm not male, but if I were I'd have to say the biggest dealbreaker would be a woman with the princess complex.

That even pisses me off.

All men can agree on this yes?

I don't agree,

You have named items that each is different in the eye of the beholder.

Ugly to you might not be ugly to someone else.

We are all ugly to someone or many someones out there.

There are people that consider you ugly, what would you say to those people?

There are also people that might consider you fat or a jerk what would you say to those people?

A bitch to you might not be a bitch to another..

and so on...

You mean you look in the mirror on dates?

LOL. +1 points for the day.

Wow, you're clearly an idiot (a deal breaker for most women btw).

The fat part usually happens after she gets into a relationship.

Especially the marriage and obligatory, "Oh, all women balloon when they have a baby"

Glad I can't get hit over the internet.:cool::D

Why would someone hit you over that? Do you think you just came up with something truly racy and shocking? You didn't :rolleyes:

And ALL women definitely don't balloon up, I certainly never would. To many of us staying beautiful and in shape is important. Too bad the women around you balloon up though :confused:

Gills - definite deal breaker :p

But as a woman, I would love a man with gills. Just think. He could be down there for hours (:D) and not have to come up for air :laugh:

Jersey Shortie

wicka

body art

>50 pairs of shoes

nose ring

can't drink me under the table ;)

won't kiss me after I go down on her

I'm just warming up :D

I have over 50 pairs of shoes. :) But I know alot of guys that have tons of video games.

But as a woman, I would love a man with gills. Just think. He could be down there for hours (:D) and not have to come up for air :laugh:

hahahahahahahah