Talked to BS 1st time

liesandbetrayal

Ok, that one led me to Bella's profile which then led me to her posts. I looked through it and yep...too many similarities here. Bella's guy is the same age and she said she was naming the baby Vladimir or something like that.

Anyway, I think yes, we're probably being played here.

torranceshipman

Probably a sad troll! But either way, its pretty low of some posters to be using the terms 'whore' etc-thats really nasty that these posters clearly enjoy the idea of kicking someone when theyre down...If this person was real and had come to the board sad, alone and 3rd trimester pregnant-it is really out of order to make her feel like a piece of trash at this specific moment in time. Sure shes been very stupid, but alone, sad and heavily pregnant is not the time to launch into vitriol at this person...Though I still think its a troll, lol :D

bentnotbroken
Probably a sad troll! But either way, its pretty low of some posters to be using the terms 'whore' etc-thats really nasty that these posters clearly enjoy the idea of kicking someone when theyre down...If this person was real and had come to the board sad, alone and 3rd trimester pregnant-it is really out of order to make her feel like a piece of trash at this specific moment in time. Sure shes been very stupid, but alone, sad and heavily pregnant is not the time to launch into vitriol at this person...Though I still think its a troll, lol :D

You know it is kind of funny, unless I know that I have contributed to a situation, no one and I do mean no one, can make me feel anyway. If you think that what you have done in your life is right, no one can make you feel one way or the other. That is something that I respect about Owoman, Lizzie and GEL. They are secure in their actions, right or wrong, and no one makes them feel bad, guilty, sad whatever.

If she is feeling all this crap(and the poster is real)she should have rethought her actions after the first child was conceived. I wish I could say I feel sorry for someone in this situation. I can't. I feel sorry for all the children with parents who have used little or no thought in their conception or who they are conceiving a child with. One time is a mistake/accident/not intended. Two times is a pattern.

This is all fiction. She once admitted she was writing a story or something. Here's one of her threads. You can see the similarities in the story:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t109322/

The supposed MM is Hungarian and she supposedly named her son Vladmir. :laugh:

What's shocking is that this time she actually mentions a real person. I just saw a pic of him and his wife. The wife is gorgeous. He looks like he's wearing a toupe'.

There is nothing going on in this thread except several members going back and forth debating about trolls and past threads and posts....everything is off topic. Let's all kindly go back about the business of giving people who are hurting during this holiday season some support and advice. Petty bickering on a thread of this kind is so unproductive.

Merry Christmas to all. Thread closed.