Received Voicemail from his EX?

So, if they ever get married and she actually convinces him to get their own place (highly unlikely), I can hear him saying:

"I don't like your spaghetti - Mama makes it better."

"Shampoo my back - Mama used to do it always... Hey, you didn't shampoo my ass!"

:laugh:

LOL gotta love those momma's boys...actually, no...:laugh:

W

Yes, I am sure she thinks she has more class than I do, but where has that gotten her? She is 44, never married, no children. Who cares if she appears 10 years younger, she is not. If she was all that, why did she not end up with a Doctor?

What a small world it is. I never married a surgeon as I did not want to. I know I possess more class than you do. Even your wonderful boyfriend knows this.

You can have him. In addition to the Tiffany bracelet, ask him for diamond stud earrings, I will fax you the GIA certs.

Another poster is correct, the woman with the greatest advantage is his mother. I hope you prefer round diamonds, as I am sure it is what you will recieve.

Why did you not call me back? I knew he was a coward, you are perfect for each other.

Hugs,

savvy

RecordProducer

Wow, Savvy girl, you're his ex? Really? :bunny:

Why did you call her to tell her about the bracelet if you don't want him back? Of course, it can't be determined if he with his average income bought the bracelet from Tiffany's or you got it from someone else (e.g. yourself), unless it's on his credit card bill. But why would you call her to rub it in her face? What was your goal?

Dear RP,

If I were to have purchase the bracelrt, it would have been gold. I never stated he had an average income, she did. I know he has saved a lot of $$, so the $250 meant nothing to him, especially to assuage his guilt.

As for the phone call, I thought, and it is now obvious from her posts, she knew barely anything about what went on in the summer. I advised him it was not right, especially when he told me he used her to get over me(not that I believed him). Also, in all honesty, perhaps I wanted to hurt him as he hurt me.

However now I know why he sent me a $75 gift card to get my hair done. When I originally asked, he stated it is always how much I pay...I have long dark hair and never know exactly how much it will cost when I have my hair cut & highlighted.

BTW, I joined this forum & posted on the Breaking Up section. I happened to glance at this section, and could hardly believe it when I was reading this thread. The ages match, the story matches, himtelling me of their sex life as well as her bra size matches...but who knows, perhaps there is another 46 year old guy living at home with his mother dating a 31 year old, whose ex happens to be flat chested and prefers Lilly Pulitzer over Cache.

Yes, I know, he has been playing both of us.

But why attack me?

RecordProducer
Dear RP,

If I were to have purchase the bracelrt, it would have been gold. I never stated he had an average income, she did. I know he has saved a lot of $$, so the $250 meant nothing to him, especially to assuage his guilt.

As for the phone call, I thought, and it is now obvious from her posts, she knew barely anything about what went on in the summer. I advised him it was not right, especially when he told me he used her to get over me(not that I believed him). Also, in all honesty, perhaps I wanted to hurt him as he hurt me.

However now I know why he sent me a $75 gift card to get my hair done. When I originally asked, he stated it is always how much I pay...I have long dark hair and never know exactly how much it will cost when I have my hair cut & highlighted.

BTW, I joined this forum & posted on the Breaking Up section. I happened to glance at this section, and could hardly believe it when I was reading this thread. The ages match, the story matches, himtelling me of their sex life as well as her bra size matches...but who knows, perhaps there is another 46 year old guy living at home with his mother dating a 31 year old, whose ex happens to be flat chested and prefers Lilly Pulitzer over Cache.

Yes, I know, he has been playing both of us.

But why attack me?

I am so sorry if you feel like I attacked you. Actually, I recently developed this stupid habit of asking people "Why did you..?" when I completely agree with them - BUT, I want to hear their reasons. The fact is, you did rub it in her face; it wasn't a friendly, informational talk. Do I blame you? Hell, no. I think you did the right thing, regardless of your motives. It's a shame that she, instead of trying to determine how much he really cares about her, focuses on competing with you. And how does she compete - by comparing your breast size, hair color, age, and (my favorite1 :laugh:), the brands each of you wears.

I do wonder if this whole thread is for real; I wondered even before you posted here. As someone suggested, a 36D is highly unlikely on a 5 ft-89 lbs woman. ;) But it's entertaining nonetheless. :laugh:

RP-

Well my story is for real, if indeed we are speaking of the same people. What hurts me most is his capacity to be so dishonest.

He described her as petite, like me, however she is smaller~I am a size 2, she can wear a kids size 12. Whatever. But he had to add that she is well endowed in the breast area. Since I am an OR nurse, I unfortunately see naked people all of the time. I asked him if they were fake or real, and proudly he says they are real. I replied "Too bad, as gravity is bound to take place." According to him, she out does me me in every way, in fact we laugh at work, because I will tell my friends the stories, and they respond, well you could say you voided 600 mls of clear yellow urine, and he would say well R produced 800mls yesterday. Sorry to be graphic.

I wonder about the whole situation as I have friends who are shorter, and weigh less than I, none of them have large breasts, but I guess it occurs. However, none of the size 0s or 00s chose to wear Hanah Montana pants from the Junior department. I say this, not because I am competing w/ her about brand of clothing, I just prefer certain clothing, jeans, shoes, etc. I state this as the tiny women I work w/ do not want to appear child like.

I attribute her mentioning of brands to him. He makes a big deal of it when comparing us.

A funny thing was he said to me, I could dress sexy if I chose, as I have a nice butt. So I asked him if he thought it was appropriate for me to go out in public w/ my A$$ cheeks hanging out, he said yes. Please!

AS for the phone call, perhaps it was mean spirited, but also I wanted her to know what he is doing/ has done. He also hurt me by telling me he wanted a break from both of us, and swore on his father's grave & mother's life, he ended it with her. This guy reads in Church and is a Holier than thou Catholic.

But a previous poster in this thread said it best, if she was so spectacular, why would she want a middle aged, career not going anywhere, Momma's boy?

Now you may ask why I want him, I do not. I just want him to tell me the truth, as I have lived w/ lies for longer than I imagined.

Reading this whole thing from afar is hilarious!

RecordProducer
According to him, she out does me me in every way, in fact we laugh at work, because I will tell my friends the stories, and they respond, well you could say you voided 600 mls of clear yellow urine, and he would say well R produced 800mls yesterday. Sorry to be graphic.
Hahahaha! :lmao::laugh: That was really funny! :)

Well, it seems like he's heating up the competition. Swore on his mother's life when he lied? Just forget about him. He doesn't deserve you. The fun part is that now you got to know his GF on the inside. :D

Hi Joybean-

I read an old post of yours, about how you let go of the anger. Since I am new to LS, I did not know how to contact you, so I picked this terrific thread! I feel as if I was similar to a BS as I was a betrayed fiance. Whether the OP knew it or not, we were engaged, looking at houses, were thinking about a surrogate if I could not get pregnant, etc. I know I dodged a huge bullet by the betrayal taking place, but I am full of anger. It is mostly at ex, for so many reasons. What helped you?

Thanks.

savvy

Hi savvy,

Well, you have to go through the denial, hurt & anger to come out on the other end and get to the point of acceptance...it's part of the roller coaster ride of emotions that go along with it all. There are things about my stbx his own family does not know, that his new gf does not know about him....in my case, sometimes it takes stepping away to see how dysfunctional things really were. I stayed a year longer than I should have (After finding out about his first affair) and ended up causing myself more harm in the long run. There will come a time when he will have to confront himself (Or not! He may be dead before that happens...sad to say, but true.) it is not my problem any longer. I can tell you this, it hasn't been an easy year...but I am getting "myself" back and I am now seeing how well I should have been treated all along. That is the best I can explain it. Good luck to you savvy, find your strength...take your power back. ;)