Received Voicemail from his EX?

I wanna say YES Mino...but I dunno...it's cracking me up either way!:lmao: & now I'm just wonderin' why SHE hasn't found herself a rich doctor (like she said about the other chick should!) instead of this broke Italian Stallion mama's boy!:rolleyes:

I love the part about how she has a better degree than the ex and she could be her boss because she hires RNs. This story makes no sense, but I sure do miss the LS fantasy stories as I haven't been here in a while.

GreenEyedLady
I am 31, 89lbs, 5 ft, 36D, blonde, very sexual & sensual. I dress to show off my body and I know he likes this. He states he feels "llike a real man" when he is with me as guys are always staring. His ex was skinny & conservative as to manner of dressing. She was also 44. He KNOWS I am the best he will ever do.

What should I do about this phone call? SHe was not nasty, just matter- of-fact.

Thanks,

RS

You need to eat girl!

My question is this: why would you even be interested in a 40+ man who lives with his MOTHER?! And you think he's cheating on you...

Don't tiptoe around this man. Without him are you any worse off?

I think not.

bentnotbroken
You need to eat girl!

My question is this: why would you even be interested in a 40+ man who lives with his MOTHER?! And you think he's cheating on you...

Don't tiptoe around this man. Without him are you any worse off?

I think not.

I am glad somebody said it. I wanted to:lmao:.

Hi-

While away with my boyfriend, I received a voicemail from his ex-girlfriend. She stated he went to see her in August & Septemeber, brought her an expensive bracelet, asked her to have sex, and told her he was breaking up with me, as he still loved her.

SHe was not nasty, just matter- of-fact.

It sure sounds like he is trying to get her back.

Perhaps you should speak to her, and find out why she called. Maybe she's trying to help you - inform you so you know what he's doing behind your back.

I am superlative to her in so many ways.

That's how you see it, but it's all very subjective. What is attractive to one person might be repulsive to another. That's why one person can date a guy and think he's just awful, but another woman thinks he's awesome. It's not about externals; it's about how well people are an emotional, intellectual, and physical match.

In any case, it really doesn't matter. Guys who cheat will cheat no matter what superlative qualities a woman has.

GreenEyedLady
I am glad somebody said it. I wanted to:lmao:.

Well come on! 89 pounds is on the way to rehab! :o

Additionally, someone who weighs 89 lbs wouldn't have a rib cage that was 36 inches around. It would have been more believable if she'd said 32 or 34 D. ;)

whats that in kgs please*says the aussie chick who isnt good at math. How tiny is she?

89lbs pass me a conversion chart!

anyway... if an x calls you and DOBS you would want to question whats going on..id say hes probably still seeing both of you..in THIS case, id DEMAND a braclet too!!that should make things even.

Sure you might be a blonde barbie, but thats not what everyman wants...

Besides he is no catch, except that he is rich??? great, if that does it for you...perhaps hes not as shallow as you think...why not find yourself someone handsome and rich?

I dont doubt hes seeing the x, and she doesnt even sparkle!

bentnotbroken
Well come on! 89 pounds is on the way to rehab! :o

Additionally, someone who weighs 89 lbs wouldn't have a rib cage that was 36 inches around. It would have been more believable if she'd said 32 or 34 D. ;)

My kids weighed more than 89 lbs. in th 3rd grade.:lmao:

GreenEyedLady
whats that in kgs please*says the aussie chick who isnt good at math. How tiny is she?

We're talking MaryKate (or was it Ashley?) at the height of her illness....

Hey now gals, I'm 5 ft & 87 lbs...(pretty proportionate for my height) but I SURE in the hell don't have 36Ds! That would account for like what?....1/4 of her weight maybe? I'm just sayin'...:confused:

bentnotbroken
Hey now gals, I'm 5 ft & 87 lbs...(pretty proportionate for my height) but I SURE in the hell don't have 36Ds! That would account for like what?....1/4 of her weight maybe? I'm just sayin'...:confused:

How old are you...10? :p I am 5'1" about 130 now(weight lifting)and I have 36's too....36 droopy.

40.45 kg

I agree that her frame would be far too small for a 36 band on her bra. However, most women are wearing the wrong bra size, so who knows?

bentnotbroken
Two words..."water bra" (Deceiving, maybe...yet effective!:p)

Too much of a tomboy. Mainly sports bras. It's my @ss that I try to keep off the ground the most.:o

OMG...lmao!:lmao: I agree, my @ss sure ain't where it use to be a few years ago...you are making me wanna go to the gym now. *sigh* I'll just eat a cookie instead...and pray it goes up top, if there is a god. :p

GreenEyedLady

Yeah, well I'm 5"1' and 118 pounds. And I have a more than generous bra size.

But healthwise, 5 feet and 87 pounds is considered underweight. Every BMI chart would show that. I can't imagine how many calories you'd be able to consume and maintain that weight.

RecordProducer

I am totally confused by this woman. She talks about fashion and highlights. So we kinda got to know her on the inside even better than on the outside. ;)

Rscrenci, your logic (why would he cheat on me if I am the best he can get?) is not necessarily correct. You're focusing on the wrong questions. The questions you should be asking are:

1. Is this man trustworthy? You've been dating for a year and you should be able to know how much you can trust him. You said he started dating you before he broke up with her and that bothers you, of course. If he is dishonest, then he's not such a good catch as he seems to you.

2. What really happened? Talk to him, talk to her - find out. If you're planning marriage with this man, you deserve to know the truth. Don't question why on earth he'd want her over you; just find out if he really tried to have sex with her while in an exclusive relationship with you.

Choosing one partner over another is not always related to the qualities each of them possesses. As a matter of fact, you're interested in someone who, you admit, is nothing special. So why did you choose him over the other guys who wanted you? YOU picked an older, average-looking guy, right?

I think you have low self-esteem and want to marry a guy who is unattractive in every way, because you hope that he will apprecisate you more than other guys would (because you're the best he can get). You think you will be his princess. This is a very wrong approach. Been there, done that. Every time I raise my criteria for men, I not only get a better man, but he apreciates me more than the previous one. People don't feel good when they feel inferior. You're 15 years younger and obviously prettier, so the only effect you will get from being married to a "frog" is that he will hate the fact that you see a frog in him. I assure you, he knows how you feel about him. You may love him to bits, but deep inside, he knows you don't see him as much of a prize. I can't tell you how he would treat you if you were married, though. I just wonder, do you love him deeply and passionately?

According to him, ex is extremely intelligent, resourceful, intuitive, etc. I prefer shopping at Cache, she likes Lilly Pulitizer(?). She would buy him things from Nortstroms, bought him shoes I never even heard of, as she thought "he should have a decent pair of dress shoes". She is 44, never married, no children. Who cares if she appears 10 years younger, she is not.

This is the woman you 'know nothing about'..?? He's just playing the two of you off against each other and probably loving every minute of it. And by the sounds of it the two of you are loving it also :laugh:

This one is the funniest:

The real advantage I have over ex girlfriend is the proximity. I am within 20 minutes of him, she is 1 1/2- 2 hours.

SOmething just does not add up, especially after the phone call.

RS

So call her and have a conversation about it?

... he shared they barely had sex...one of the reason why we always do.

... and stop doing everything the opposite of her, to 'please' him!! Think it through... if he realises you do everything the opposite of her he'll just have the perfect way of controlling you. 'Oh my ex never used to bring me breakfast in bed'... snort.

Got to admire the way he has two women fighting over him, and all the time he's living at home with Mummy :rolleyes:

Yeah, well I'm 5"1' and 118 pounds. And I have a more than generous bra size.

But healthwise, 5 feet and 87 pounds is considered underweight. Every BMI chart would show that. I can't imagine how many calories you'd be able to consume and maintain that weight.

Yeah, me too. Mine are all super-generous. It's a blessing and a curse.

RecordProducer
Got to admire the way he has two women fighting over him, and all the time he's living at home with Mummy :rolleyes:
Hahah! Mommy is the love of his life. A 45-year old man living with Mama who still gives him a curfew. :lmao:

As for doing the opposite of his ex... is it established that he wants the opposite of his ex? She doesn't sound like a bad woman.

Original poster, you have this illusion that clothes, shoes, and hair mean anything to men. The only thing it means is that the woman spends a lot of money on shopping. Sure, being nicely dressed can make you look more attractive, but you actually believe that it's a deal-maker/breaker as to which brand you're wearing.

The real advantage I have over ex girlfriend is the proximity. I am within 20 minutes of him, she is 1 1/2- 2 hours.
No, the woman who lives next door has the real advantage! :D
No, the woman who lives next door has the real advantage! :D

Actually, it's the woman whose house he lives in who has the advantage...mama.

RecordProducer
Actually, it's the woman whose house he lives in who has the advantage...mama.

So, if they ever get married and she actually convinces him to get their own place (highly unlikely), I can hear him saying:

"I don't like your spaghetti - Mama makes it better."

"Shampoo my back - Mama used to do it always... Hey, you didn't shampoo my ass!"

:laugh: