I'm new to this, wanting to express my feelings on loving someone taken

wonderingpanda

• Author
wonderingpanda
You my friend are quite blind..if he is still with her and with you...how in the world can he be so awesome???? Your pathetic sorry to say but someone has to open up your eyes. He doesnt love you nor do you love yourself. Find a single man..dont hurt others and be selfish. Shes bound to find out anytime soon probably sooner then you think. You have no morals nor values. I suggest you get your priority straight and find a real man and dont be a home wrecker. But if you want to keep on just know youll always be his doormat. WAKEUP!

You need to visit this link http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t54546/ posted by Midori "LoveShack.org is an open community dedicated to providing advice and support for people with interpersonal relationship problems. As such, the community welcomes all views that are offered with a sincere wish to help. People have different styles, and different ideas about a given situation. Sarcasm, constructive criticism, and even respectfully voiced disapproval can all be appropriate -- provided they are employed with the intent of being helpful by providing insight or a different perspective that will help the poster with his or her dilemma.

However I've noticed that frequently in some discussions members respond to a post in order to voice their own emotions about a similar issue that they are involved in, or to validate their own feelings and choices, or even in some cases to simply berate, mock, or derogate the poster.

This particular forum is focused on discussing the problems and experiences of those who are in relationships with people who already have commitments to other partners. It is certainly appropriate for people whose partners have been unfaithful to them to offer their insight to posters here; however, it is only appropriate if it's done in a respectful and helpful manner.

"Respectful and helpful" does not mean that you must condone or encourage a poster. It does not mean that you must agree with the poster. We cannot list every conceivable sentence, phrase, or word that a person could post, and declare whether or not it is acceptable. Our rules prohibit personal attacks (see our guidelines for a definition: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/guidelines), but you must also adhere to the larger philosophy of the site, which is to provide support and assistance. If your response is not posted in that spirit, chances are it will be deemed inappropriate."

You give your opinion too freely and I'm not your "friend" my friend. How about reading all the posts before judging me and trying to make me feel bad about myself? THAT is NOT your place. I guess thanks for your input but no thanks I don't need it, everyone else has already been helping me out, you can bounce off to another person's forum and go try open their eyes, that would be more helpful.

• Author
wonderingpanda
OK, I totally understand this. If you think he's going to try to twist you round his finger again and you're not up to it, then I agree, its best to just cut him out of your life without any conversations.

Would that be easy enough from a practical point of view, or are you always bumping into him somewhere?

(and to the previous poster: she already 'woke up' so I don't see the need for the insults?)

Yes Frannie, I see him most of the time we work TOGETHER It's been kind of weird this week of course I know how this thing is, but I've been getting really busy with school work and so has he and now the semester is coming to an end so there hasn't been much time... BUT DAMN it is hard, I'm trying to figure this out and I'm also trying to get into other things to cut the time spent thinking of him :bunny:

• Author
wonderingpanda
You question if you weren't there maybe he wouldn't cheat on her and make her happy. The damage is done - he has already cheated on her. There's no turning back and if I were the gf and found this out, he couldn't make me happy now. If you were to break up with him - do you really think he'd tell his gf what he did?

You really deserve better than this - so does his gf.

Yes he will NEVER tell her unless I guess she finds out. It's a liar's word against the truth.