UPDATE: MM gone nuts....

• Author
DepressedWaiting

Thank you, now can we please stop discussing this. I was doing really great until today's mistake. I made a mistake today... it's not the end of the world.

Now please let me continue my NC in peace so I can stop replying to this thread.

:)

neverendingsaga

i dont understand you, your the one who came here & asked for advice. i was just trying to help you. i have no idea why someone would say "close my post" and then keep responding. plus telling someone whose being nice to them not to respond anymore. hello if you dont want your thread up anymore the last thing you should do is keep responding. nobody is MAKING you reply.

and thx to your suggestion i did go read your other posts & now im like nevermind, you will obviously not listen to anything anyone tries to say to help you anyway. i have no idea why your still even talking to this man. he already threw you under the bus right in front of his W. honey he only loves himself. this newsflash broke a year & a half ago but you still havent seemed to have watched it. other ppl told you way back then that you see his true colors & you keep making excuses for him. 'he's not a bad person.' yeah right. you guys just have a really toxic relationship going on, i guess thats what you both want so dont let us get in the way...

• Author
DepressedWaiting

I keep replying because everytime I ask for no more response (since it has been discussed to death)... somebody responds and I feel like I have to defend myself like for example that poster Jon01.

Sorry I did not mean to come off as bashing your offer to help. that was not my intentions. But I don't think it's fair to come down on me for my old threads. That was almost 3 years ago... I don't even RECOGNIZE the person I was back then. The relationship was indeed VERY toxic then and agonizing.

But these past 6-8 moths with MM (before NC started on April 15th) have been wonderful. We get along fantastic... but I have had enough of being strung along and am doing the RIGHT thing now and have been doing great until the mistake I made today to meet his attorney.

And I don't think MM is horrible person out to deliberately harm or hurt me... he will lose everything in his divorce... more than anything else... I think he is a coward.

Okay now this was my last post in this thread. Please can we let this thread die, unncessary to beat a dead horse.

Jon01,

An obvious troll... in one ear and out the other. Complete idiot IMO.

The ONLY demand I have is telling MM to respect my NC but then MM tries to lure me back in with a meeting with his attorney which he BEGGED me to join him on... yet this idiot Jon01 starts bashing me.

That is plain laughable.

Take it easy! That's your second post slamming me. I heard you.