If MM and W are NC, what do you think that means?

• Author

I am wide awake, thank you very much. I have never said I didnt think he might be waiting to see if he can reconcile, I dont doubt that. Like many MM/MW out there, he is ridden with guilt and trying to make things right... he, like many of your MM/MW will at least put in the last ditch effort to see if the M can be salvaged. I have just read alot of stories on here where the MM and W are in contact... and since mine are not I was wondering if that may mean the W is more likely to D. I know my MM is not going to pull the trigger right now. It upsets me that he just didnt come running to me, sure.... however at that same time that would have been a pretty poor move on his part.... everyone involved needs to be considered... I am intelligent enough to know that. If he would have ran straight to me there would have been MAJOR issues. My MM is trying to do things the right way at this point. Quite honestly, id rather have a MM like that then one who will not give a care about everyone else impacted and just run off into the sunset with his lover. Sorry for asking a question about what the W may be thinking... sue me for that.

I am wide awake, thank you very much. I have never said I didnt think he might be waiting to see if he can reconcile, I dont doubt that. Like many MM/MW out there, he is ridden with guilt and trying to make things right... he, like many of your MM/MW will at least put in the last ditch effort to see if the M can be salvaged.

Don't be so defensive! You did ask for OP's opinions on this. It is doubtful that you will like what everyone has to say. So you are going to stand by and wait to see if he can make his marriage work and if not you will be there for him. Is that what you're saying?

I have just read alot of stories on here where the MM and W are in contact... and since mine are not I was wondering if that may mean the W is more likely to D.

Yes, I think it is likely that she wants to divorce him. She probably can't stand the sight of him at this point. However, that will just make him want her more.

I know my MM is not going to pull the trigger right now. It upsets me that he just didnt come running to me, sure.... however at that same time that would have been a pretty poor move on his part.... everyone involved needs to be considered... I am intelligent enough to know that.

Why would it be a poor move on his part? He was already involved in an affair with you. Why cheese out now that he has the opportunity to be with the love of his life. You're right everyone involved needed to be considered before the affair started. This man is selfish and does what makes him happy.

If he would have ran straight to me there would have been MAJOR issues.

The issues are major now! You two have been found out. Now that it is on the table why doesn't he take advantage of this opportunity and make his move.

My MM is trying to do things the right way at this point. Quite honestly, id rather have a MM like that then one who will not give a care about everyone else impacted and just run off into the sunset with his lover.

This man only cares about what will be best for him. He didn't care who was impacted when he was running around with his lover before why care now?

Sorry for asking a question about what the W may be thinking... sue me for that.

I think I answered your question to what the W may be thinking but as far as suing you, I don't have grounds.

Je Ne Regrette Rien
My MM is trying to do things the right way at this point. Quite honestly, id rather have a MM like that then one who will not give a care about everyone else impacted and just run off into the sunset with his lover.

I wholeheartedly agree...and he is lucky to have someone who is willing to support him through this space.

I haven't any answers for you FMW, I dont know if its more likely that they will divorce or reconcile or just carry on in a painful limbo. What I do know is that MM seems to be trying to be fair on everyone by sorting his head out before making major decisions. If you can ride this storm and he comes to you at the end because he believes in your relationship, then you're onto a winner.

It must be very difficult for you at the moment, keep posting

Lookingforward
My sMM and his W have been no contact now for over 2 mths. I guess I should say limited contact as they have 2 teenagers and financial matters that are addressed thru email and texting. They are not and will not see each other face to face.

Do you think this is a good sign for me as the OW?? That possibly they really could be heading for divorce??? or is this something that usually just ends in a reconciliation.

I am NC with sMM as well. He is taking time to himself.

Thoughts??

My thought is it's time you stopped trying to work out what's going on between THEM and focus on YOU