... why?

jeanniebeanni

White Flower
Well I'm sure she wasn't doing that to hurt you.. I think she was uncomfortable getting all that attention while you weren't getting any.. and it was her way to 'vent' it out.. awkward..maybe but still.. maybe she doesn't know how to handle it. :o

You're possibly right about that, Lizzie.:laugh: I hadn't thought about that angle.

thanx... i cant stop handing out with her... shes like my best friend. we tell each other everything. well i will defidently find someone besides shes leaving to germany so...

I hope you're not like one of those girls that is heavy and every time a guy tries to meet your hot friend you run interference. I can't stand those girls or when that happens. I'm not saying you are but if so that's a sure fire way to get guys to not like you.

Well I'm sure she wasn't doing that to hurt you.. I think she was uncomfortable getting all that attention while you weren't getting any.. and it was her way to 'vent' it out.. awkward..maybe but still.. maybe she doesn't know how to handle it. :o

I agree. It was awkward for her getting all the attention. Beautiful girls usually don't feel comfortable getting all the attention. They want their friends to have fun and get hit on also. You have to be a secure girl if you are going to hang out with drop dead gorgeous girls and expect this behavior from men. It probably does get on her nerves when men are constantly coming on to her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
jeanniebeanni

no need to leave her alone, shes prety much ignoring me.... it sux... but thanx for the support