what is a good 3rd date present?

I think what Matrix is saying is right, but he's saying it in a blunt way.

When he says don't take advice from women, you have to look at the context that he's saying it.

A woman can explain what she finds attractive in a man, but she can’t teach you how to do it.

I've lived about 25 years enough to know that taking a woman's advice about women..just leaves me in the friends box.

Seriously. Try taking a girl's advice about attracting a girl. Come back in about a week and tell me if it works.

I knew tons of girls that gave me advice about women.

And do you know what's funny?

They say the same stuff. Listen. Give flowers. Be nice. Be honest...blah blah.

Any guy...and i mean..ANYONE can follow those rules..but you don't see them with the women...

And one day I woke up and stopped listening to women, and began listening to guys who were successful with women.

Let me give you a quick scenario.

I ask a girl on advice on how to get with "Haley". She tells me what to do. What happens?

Nothing.

Then I ask my friend "Damien" on how to get with Haley. His advice is ENTIRELY different from what that girl-friend told me.

The end result?

I got her.

The lesson is simple. You don’t ask fish how to fish.

Everyone is different.

I have had some of my women friends give me advice in the past and sometimes it has worked and sometimes it has not. Its always helpful to get a POV from the opposite sex.

Matrix

I am not typical...

Men hurt women and women hurt men..

Wanting to please someone...there is nothing wrong with that...

You have options so what we all do.

If women can be trained so can men.. but both women and men are not objects to be controled.

Also I am not going to make this a man woman battle, I love men

This is not about you at all this is about OP asking advice on doing something nice and what he should do on a third date.

To get things back on track as I suggested before he should find out what she likes and make that part of the gift, there is nothing wrong with someone treating someone nicely.

What the hellio is wrong with that.. why do thier have to be rules?

listen..

Don't do anything ...

Flowers are not necessary... (the 'one long-stem red rose' is sooo tacky, ppllleassse).. not on the 3rd date..

Listen to the older wiser guys here... ;)

whats a good present to give to a girl on a 3rd date?

And also i want to give her card with a little message, what would be the best thing to say to her in this message to tell her i like her alot, and i care about her, (ie.... im falling for her with out mentioning the word 'love' for now)

cheers

Tell her that nobody makes you smile the way she does...

And then make her smile by giving her an orgasm...Just kidding...:p

• Author
So OP should not try to be romantic.. or sweet?

women are not plates... they are living breathing beings...

Your nonchalant attitude shows that you were hurt...

If you have a few different plates spinning and one breaks it is because you were not spinning right...and when you break all of your plates and there are none left then what

It seems like you need to take spinning lessons.

We have not heard from OP.. I would like to know more about thier relationship

we are going on a third date this week.

the second date went really well.

i just wanted to give her something a little special to say i appreciate her, but ater reading the responses, that may be a little premature.lol

we are going on a third date this week.

the second date went really well.

i just wanted to give her something a little special to say i appreciate her, but ater reading the responses, that may be a little premature.lol

LOL

but you should follow your intuition, go with your gut instinct...

Wow Pricillia.. you're obsessed.. :laugh:

• Author
LOL

but you should follow your intuition, go with your gut instinct...

thanks, i suck at this game, so i need all the help i can get. lol

thanks, i suck at this game, so i need all the help i can get. lol

lmslms.. can I ask you how old you are?

25........................ bad hey?

no... not at all.. but I was under the impression that you were younger... like 19-20...

just be patient.. ;)

• Author
no... not at all.. but I was under the impression that you were younger... like 19-20...

just be patient.. ;)

lol. i sent her a text message yesterday and have yet to hear back from her. should i take this as a bad sign or could she just be busy?

No need to lighten the mood. Lmslms needs some blunt honesty from a Man. Period.

Pricilla, praytell how does lmslms get into her pants in order to give her the orgasm that she is uncapable of achieving due to the lack of attraction that he has failed to build?

I am telling you lmslms, you are dangerously close to the "friend zone" here (if not there already). That magical land where there is no nookie, and you are reduced to her emotional tampon. Let me repeat that: YOU ARE REDUCED TO HER EMOTIONAL TAMPON. She will start talking about this other guy she is seeing, why he is an azz, about her last bf and why HE was an azz, etc.

Many of you falsely mistake my frankness with insincerity and bitterness. Far from it, ladies (and some guys it appears, and I use the term "guy" loosely). On the contrary, I would argue that my frankness shows how sincere I truly am. Back in my late teens/early twenties I was a chump. Now, as a 30 year old Man, it is my goal to enlighten men whenever the opportunity presents itself. Unfortunately, some guys keep acting the same throughout their lives in the *hopes* that they meet that *special someone* and live life happily ever after. That is contrived nonsense, made believable to guys through Hollywood and the floral industry. Open your eyes to a new possiblity Lmslms. Do not be that narrow-minded man that fails to explore a different viewpoint.

Learn. Grow. ACHIEVE! Be the Man that you know you can be! My experience is FIELD TESTED. The basic rules of attraction work in the city and small towns, in a coffee shop or at the library, at the club or down the street. Don't look for targets. Look for OPPORTUNITIES! Overcome your approach anxiety. Do it TODAY! Get out of the house, get cleaned up, and go meet some women for crissakes. You need to work on your inner game before you can begin learning this dance we call "The Game." Take this advice from a Man who has been the chump, but is now successful with his life, career, and women. I will not beg you, but rather TELL you to do this. You will save yourself heartache and worry.

Respect.

lol. i sent her a text message yesterday and have yet to hear back from her. should i take this as a bad sign or could she just be busy?

Hard to say.. she could be busy.. and it could be a bad sign.. depends on the message..

Care to share your message? I'll tell you what she probably thinks..;)

• Author
Hard to say.. she could be busy.. and it could be a bad sign.. depends on the message..

Care to share your message? I'll tell you what she probably thinks..;)

i was just asking her how her day was?

No need to lighten the mood. Lmslms needs some blunt honesty from a Man. Period.

Pricilla, praytell how does lmslms get into her pants in order to give her the orgasm that she is uncapable of achieving due to the lack of attraction that he has failed to build?

I am telling you lmslms, you are dangerously close to the "friend zone" here (if not there already). That magical land where there is no nookie, and you are reduced to her emotional tampon. Let me repeat that: YOU ARE REDUCED TO HER EMOTIONAL TAMPON. She will start talking about this other guy she is seeing, why he is an azz, about her last bf and why HE was an azz, etc.

Many of you falsely mistake my frankness with insincerity and bitterness. Far from it, ladies (and some guys it appears, and I use the term "guy" loosely). On the contrary, I would argue that my frankness shows how sincere I truly am. Back in my late teens/early twenties I was a chump. Now, as a 30 year old Man, it is my goal to enlighten men whenever the opportunity presents itself. Unfortunately, some guys keep acting the same throughout their lives in the *hopes* that they meet that *special someone* and live life happily ever after. That is contrived nonsense, made believable to guys through Hollywood and the floral industry. Open your eyes to a new possiblity Lmslms. Do not be that narrow-minded man that fails to explore a different viewpoint.

Learn. Grow. ACHIEVE! Be the Man that you know you can be! My experience is FIELD TESTED. The basic rules of attraction work in the city and small towns, in a coffee shop or at the library, at the club or down the street. Don't look for targets. Look for OPPORTUNITIES! Overcome your approach anxiety. Do it TODAY! Get out of the house, get cleaned up, and go meet some women for crissakes. You need to work on your inner game before you can begin learning this dance we call "The Game." Take this advice from a Man who has been the chump, but is now successful with his life, career, and women. I will not beg you, but rather TELL you to do this. You will save yourself heartache and worry.

Respect.

Matrix,

Unless your wiritng a book on how to get some...Lighten up...

every relationship has different dynamics.

What exactly is your advice?

I can tell you what she is thinking right now:

"Next!"

Seriously, what is your malfunction?

OP, a card is too much for a third date.

If you haven't already for the first or second date, then flowers and/or chocolates will do.

I can tell you what she is thinking right now:

"Next!"

OK Mr. Cleo

I have been attracted to guys and did not sleep with them until after two months...

You do not know all girls and what they are thinking and how they will act.

Your 30... hardly a lifetime of experience.

What is your advice Matrix?

Matrix,

Unless your wiritng a book on how to get some...Lighten up...

every relationship has different dynamics.

What exactly is your advice?

Okay, you want some brevity? How's this?

Get off your azz lmslms, stop worrying about how a text will be perceived, and go meet some other women so you aren't preoccupied with ONE WOMAN. Jesus.

Why should I lighten up? It's obvious that I am very passionate about helping this 25 year old. Your advice is trite, at best. Let's not coddle this guy. What exactly is YOUR advice, madame? Give her an orgasm? Pfffft. Nice advice. Your giving him FLUFF. I am providing SUBSTANCE. It's up to him to decide who knows what is best. I can only present it. It's up to him to accept it. Until then, he can keep jerking himself to sleep.

And concerning relationship dynamics, I agree. However, would you consider him to be in a "relationship?" What he has is not a relationship. Lmslms, you may perceive me to be a jerk. That's fine. But ask yourself, who here is looking out for you? The chick with thousands of posts, or some guy who was spurred to action by the pathetic advice given to you. Wake up, sir!

If you haven't already for the first or second date, then flowers and/or chocolates will do.

Case in point. Sheesh. Flowers and chocolates? Freaking laughable.

Okay, you want some brevity? How's this?

Get off your azz lmslms, stop worrying about how a text will be perceived, and go meet some other women so you aren't preoccupied with ONE WOMAN. Jesus.

Why should I lighten up? It's obvious that I am very passionate about helping this 25 year old. Your advice is trite, at best. Let's not coddle this guy. What exactly is YOUR advice, madame? Give her an orgasm? Pfffft. Nice advice. Your giving him FLUFF. I am providing SUBSTANCE. It's up to him to decide who knows what is best. I can only present it. It's up to him to accept it. Until then, he can keep jerking himself to sleep.

And concerning relationship dynamics, I agree. However, would you consider him to be in a "relationship?" What he has is not a relationship. Lmslms, you may perceive me to be a jerk. That's fine. But ask yourself, who here is looking out for you? The chick with thousands of posts, or some guy who was spurred to action by the pathetic advice given to you. Wake up, sir!

LOL:):):):):)

Seriously Matrix or Date Analyzer or whatever you call yourself, why are you even posting on here if all you are doing is ripping on other peoples advice?

Go out and find a date.

actually chocolate raises the serotonin level in your brain enhancing feelings of love:love:

so laughable I think not...