what is a good 3rd date present?

whats a good present to give to a girl on a 3rd date?

And also i want to give her card with a little message, what would be the best thing to say to her in this message to tell her i like her alot, and i care about her, (ie.... im falling for her with out mentioning the word 'love' for now)

cheers

And also i want to give her card with a little message, what would be the best thing to say to her in this message to tell her i like her alot, and i care about her, (ie.... im falling for her with out mentioning the word 'love' for now)

cheers

too much for a third date... save that for a one month anniversary

I agree with Phateless... no need for a gift on the 3rd date..

I would even save it for the 1st year anniversary...

If you do too much.. it could be a turn-off for her.. be patient.. ;)

• Author
I agree with Phateless... no need for a gift on the 3rd date..

I would even save it for the 1st year anniversary...

If you do too much.. it could be a turn-off for her.. be patient.. ;)

not even flowers?

Not even flowers.. but that's just me..

It would be a turn-off on the 3rd date.. honestly...

Just be nice, don't go overboard... like don't throw yourself on the door to open it for her.. it would be 'fake'

A true gentleman does it 'naturally'... ;)

• Author
Not even flowers.. but that's just me..

It would be a turn-off on the 3rd date.. honestly...

Just be nice, don't go overboard... like don't throw yourself on the door to open it for her.. it would be 'fake'

A true gentleman does it 'naturally'... ;)

cheers..........

SpanksTheMonkey

I think its ok on a 3rd date to give some small token of fondness I've had guys do it and it wasn't a turn off.

But granted you do have to be careful in how you do it so you don't come off to strong.

How about a nice red rose just one tho not 12 or anything like a nice one from the proper florist.

I would hold off on the card thats a bit to much just yet maybe in a year or so remember most women love anniversary's and guys who actually remember them.

So if your lucky you will have plenty of time for lots of cards in the future.

Its a 3rd date shes obversely still interested or you wouldn't have made it this far but the deals not done yet.

So sweet but suttle is the best way to go best of luck to you guys.

I think that you should give this girl a orgasm, that would be good for the 3rd date.

hahahahahaha... that would be the best gift! :bunny:

Pricillia you're the best!

hahahahahaha... that would be the best gift! :bunny:

Pricillia you're the best!

I just think that maybe a romantic night...possibly leading to some intamcy, so you can get to know eachother better.... that will make for something to remember.

There is nothing like connecting in a physical way with someone that your crazy about.

If you both feel the way that you feel about her then there is nothing wrong with taking this to the next level... and orgasm first then cards later telling her how much you enjoyed being close to her...:love:

Cash.

JK. If a guy gave me a gift after three dates, I would find it creepy.

RELAX... You don't have to buy her affections with gifts if she is still going out with you (and you're not paying her for the "dates" - lol).

Forget gifts, cards, flowers, etc - the date itself should suffice at this stage...

Edited by Winfield
Agreed, take her out for a meal or something, and just spoil her rotten.

spoil her by giving her a night to remember...

Sounds like a romance novel :D

OP, do what comes naturally for you, tempered by what you would think appropriate for her to do for you at this point. We're all individuals. There is no "method". Who knows, she might be a "roses" kind of gal and another guy gets her attention with something she likes.

Personally, if I were single, I'd hop in the Mustang and take her to a burger joint on cruise night, but I'm an old fart :)

compassion42

Last night was date 2 for me and he brought me a lovely flower arrangement with a card that said "from my heart to yours".

He opens all the doors and asks me to choose the restaurant-this may be creepy to some, but to me it is rather refreshing and thougtful too.

Be yourself and if that means that you want to get her a gift, then I say go for it.

FormerNiceGuy

cheers

Never try to buy a woman's affections.

Don't a be a ***in chump.

Agreed, take her out for a meal or something, and just spoil her rotten.

Jesus, I can't believe some of the crap I'm reading here!! I was so appalled that I was compelled to register and wake your azz up. The OP is talking about GIFTS??!! On a THIRD DATE!!?? WTF is going on here? Do you NOT want to get laid? Because if you don't want to get laid or never talk to her again, by all means, buy her dinners, roses, cards, and write long letters professing your undying love for her (AFTER ONLY THREE DATES!). Jesus. This "feminization of masculinity" has gone TOO FAR. Where in the world would you get the idea that buying her gifts is the way into her pants? It's because you are caught in the Matrix. After much agony and heartache, you may one day see the errors of your ways. You may have to reach a point where you say, "You know what? Everything I THOUGHT I knew about women was WRONG!!" And most importantly, never take advice on women from women themselves. NEVER!!

To the OP: PM me if you want to take the Red Pill, and I'll show you how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Matrix your advice is horrible..

Yes OP wants to get some...

I told him to give her an orgasm... that would be a nice gift

then he can buy her a card saying it was nice to be close to you...

reinforcing for the next passion session..

How is that bad advice?

Trialbyfire

If you're a giving person, give her a single red rose or something small and significant, like this. Don't come onto her expecting the physical, if she's not the type to want to bed you, on a third date. Her body language and expression, when receiving something sweet like this, will tell you A LOT, for the future. It will tell you if she's the romantic type or the more practical type.

Hell yeah he should give her an orgasm. But do you think this chumpish behavior is going to get him to the point where he can accomplish that? **** no! He will become her emotional tampon, while she is ****ing the "jerk" on the side. The "jerk" is nothing more than a man who realizes the natural order things. The jerk accepts and embraces his sexuality, and is not embarrassed by it. All women and the media have created this false construct where women think THEY are the prize. While men are out there marketing themselves to the world, women are marketing themselves to potential mates. While men are busy building their kingdoms, women are looking for a king.

I found this site because somebody told me about it, and I had to see the vile venom with my own eyes. This poor bastard will have his heart TRAMPLED if he continues to treat women this way. FormerNiceGuy seems to have a little bit of a grasp of this concept.

The OP is living in Plato's Cave. When he decides to peel the scales off his eyes and see the truth, he knows where to find me...

"Why do my eyes hurt?"

"Because you're using them for the first time."

Freud missed the obvious. A woman wants a man who won't do everything for her.

And another thing! Remember this iron rule OP: The one with the power in the relationship is the one who needs the other the least.

Let that marinate for a bit.

Obviously OP is smitten...

A sweet sentiment is nice... it does not have to be an expensive gift...

less is more in the beginning....

However if you want to get her a gift find out what her interests are

and tailor it toward that...

Then give her a orgasm

Trialbyfire

I also see vile venom but it's only coming from one very bitter poster. If you have no success with decent women or are solely targeting for the superficial, hawt drama queen, gold-digger, it's not surprising gender-based assumptions and attitudes deteriorate to the cynical.