What do people who regularly visit LS have in common?

Nomad1

Gotcha. FWIW, a lot of the overly analytical posts strike me as just mental masturbation. A lot of times they come across as a person who has their nose pressed up to the TV screen and is examining each pixel to try to get a sense of the picture when if they would just step back for a second and not get so hung up on the details they'd see the picture as a whole.

That's me! I like to think of LS as my cyber-dildo.

Some like it another colour!

Sometimes when I'm going to have sex with a new girl I dye my penis blue with Kool Aid just to freak her out.

Sometimes when I'm going to have sex with a new girl I dye my penis blue with Kool Aid just to freak her out.

:lmao:......

You must need quite a lot of liquid. Do you pour it back into the bottles, and keep it in the fridge, for the next time your buddies come around for a poker game?

You must need quite a lot of liquid. Do you pour it back into the bottles, and keep it in the fridge, for the next time your buddies come around for a poker game?

You, sir, are brilliant.

ElvenPriestess

And this is what everyone on LS has in common? My my, I had no idea.