What my friend, a BS, told me...

ICallsEmAsISeesEm

Getting back to your friend, I think she's a complete moron, to be quite honest.

I'm not a betrayed wife, but your friend's an idiot if she thinks EVERY single BS absolutely KNOWS her husband is cheating. Let me explain something here - people who cheat HAVE to be devious. They HAVE to be or they wouldn't get away with it. And some cheaters are SO paranoid that they work EXTRA hard to keep their affairs hidden. Couple that with a trusting spouse and guess what? The affair stays hidden. To make a blanket statement like that - that all BS's know - is foolish.

Secondly, she's a complete IDIOT for giving her loser ex-H the time of DAY. The guy did NOTHING but disrespect her by cheating on her over and over and over and NOW she's screwing him on the side? Jesus, does she have ANY freakin' pride at ALL?????? Any? This woman is a floor mat, plain and simple. Her skewed and dysfunctional views are actually laughable.

And one final point, since she's all-knowing. I would ASSUME the OW knows ALL about her screwing her husband - since the OW is now the betrayed and they always, always "know" according to her .... right?

Ignorant people like her just tick me off.

It probably would be if the BSs didn't frequent this room, or some of the former Other's who were hurt. Most of the OW here want to talk about their affairs and somehow brag about it. Why would a BS or a former OP want to see that? It will just conjur up bad memories.

Honestly, I find that very sick.

What on earth would you have to brag about?.....being a married mans bit on the side, being hidden away like some dirty dark secret?

Come on you can't believe its something to brag about surely?

Getting back to your friend, I think she's a complete moron, to be quite honest.

I'm not a betrayed wife, but your friend's an idiot if she thinks EVERY single BS absolutely KNOWS her husband is cheating. Let me explain something here - people who cheat HAVE to be devious. They HAVE to be or they wouldn't get away with it. And some cheaters are SO paranoid that they work EXTRA hard to keep their affairs hidden. Couple that with a trusting spouse and guess what? The affair stays hidden. To make a blanket statement like that - that all BS's know - is foolish.

Secondly, she's a complete IDIOT for giving her loser ex-H the time of DAY. The guy did NOTHING but disrespect her by cheating on her over and over and over and NOW she's screwing him on the side? Jesus, does she have ANY freakin' pride at ALL?????? Any? This woman is a floor mat, plain and simple. Her skewed and dysfunctional views are actually laughable.

And one final point, since she's all-knowing. I would ASSUME the OW knows ALL about her screwing her husband - since the OW is now the betrayed and they always, always "know" according to her .... right?

I agree with this. She isn't any better off than she was before. Now she knows he's screwing 2 people and is KNOWINGLY allowing herself to be used in this way. Sorry but this is definitely f***ked up behaviour.

noforgiveness

Totally agree.

It's another form of justification for the ow. She tellsherself she is doing nothing wrong that his wife must know and just doesn't care. She is taking care of his needs. What a bunch of nonsense but I guess you have to tell yourself something to e able to sleep at night.

I'd love to see some of these ow's faces 10 years from now if they actually grow up and get in a real relationship, get married, have children and come back here and read their words. I think they would have a totally different viewpoint.

The tables have turned and she is now redating her ex husband and get this...she is now the OW to the woman who was the OW in her marriage!!! Well ex husband and wife are separated, but it's funny how the tables have turned. It took this guy a divorce, a second marriage, and a second divorce trail to realize that his first wife was truly the love of his life. She however, my friend, is taking things slowly keeping in mind that he truly hurt her when they were married the first time and that he can easily cheat on her again. I think she is smart playing it the way she is. She is going into this relationship with her ex husband knowing that he very well may hurt her--which is exactly what I did with my MM.

What, is her ex H the only man in town to date? I'm sorry but if your therapist gets involved with her exH again she deserves what she gets.

Gwenyth told me she wasn't the OW to her exH one page 1 or two.

So she is not still with her exH. She is the OW to another MM who Gwenyth says is separated "legally".

• Author

Please don't call my friend an idiot or a moron.

• Author
Gwenyth told me she wasn't the OW to her exH one page 1 or two.

So she is not still with her exH. She is the OW to another MM who Gwenyth says is separated "legally".

The MM is her ex husband who is legally separated from his estranged wife. The wife does not live at their home.

The MM is her ex husband who is legally separated from his estranged wife. The wife does not live at their home.

So I had it right the first time!!! She IS with her exH!!

Again, to my previous conclusion, complicated and convoluted.

Why in the world would she be the OW to her exH? I know people that D do often get back together, but not usually after one has already remarried and isn't even D'd. Didn't she hurt over him leaving her for an OW?

Oh well. No judgment. Just confusion as to why anyone would do that. To each his/her own, I guess.

• Author

Is it still considered the other woman when you are legally separated and in the process of a divorce from your current spouse? I am not sure and I guess this is more of an opinion sort of things. While he was married to and living with his wife, my friend was Not seeing him in the ways she is now. He and his estranged wife are separated and living separately and are free to date whom they choose to.

I think some of you have my story a bit confused...she was married to this guy, he cheated on her--yes, she is still struggling with trusting him, but she loves him--similiar to how Many BS's on here chose to stay with their husbands because they love them and can look past the cheating. Yes, her ex husband is going through a divorce from wife number two whom was the mistress while married to my friend. Does the wife know he is dating my friend, his ex wife? I do not think so! Who each of them is dating at this point is irrelevant. They chose to go their separate ways which means they are free to date whom they want to date.

When the divorce is finalised, is your friend going back to her xH?

Like NID said, it's complicated and I for sure wouldn't want to be in such a situation.

• Author

She is taking things slowly with him with the concern that he may easily fall into the cheating again. She loves him and like I said, her situation with her ex husband is very similiar to a current BS who decides to say with his or her spouse. What she chooses to do is her business--I am not here to discuss her outcome. I just wanted to share her story. I should've known some of the children in this forum would have temper tantrums about her situation and her decisions.

Best would be to take it slow, yes. It's not easy. I don't have a problem with her situation, just can't see myself in it. It's a good thing she has you to talk to!

• Author

Well, she's in a bad situation. She truly loves him, still, and he is not the only man who has cheated on her. I think you have to either forgive or forget, you know? I think she hasn't completely forgiven, but she is opening her heart to him again. I don't think this is unusual--many BS's do this. I do not see her as the OW right now--he is legally separated and almost divorced from current wife.

No, she isn't an Idiot, or a moron, like a few children in this thread accused her of being. I see it all the time, especially in this forum, say they have taken back their cheating spouse.

I'm sorry I even brought her into this forum--now I have to live with the fact that some RUDE people said such horrible things about her. She is a good person...a GOOD person. Unlike some of you.

Please don't call my friend an idiot or a moron.

I have to agree here....she was a BW that is now misguided.....she shouldn't have to stoop to the level that caused her so much pain in the first place. She should quit seeing her XH and move on and find a decent man.

• Author
I have to agree here....she was a BW that is now misguided.....she shouldn't have to stoop to the level that caused her so much pain in the first place. She should quit seeing her XH and move on and find a decent man.

Doesn't make it right to call her these names. Who are any of you to say such awful things about someone you do not know? Unbelievable.

Gywneth, why does it bother you so much what people here say? Do you have a problem separating real life from the internet? How can it possibly matter what someone here thinks of you or your friend? Just curious.

• Author
Gywneth, why does it bother you so much what people here say? Do you have a problem separating real life from the internet? How can it possibly matter what someone here thinks of you or your friend? Just curious.

I do and don't care. I don't think it's fair to my friend that people on here are saying horrible things about her--it wasn't my intention to talk about her situation on here to have people blast her with name calling. Silly me. She is just very special to me and I adore her more than anything and I feel bad now for telling her story to these people who Obviously cannot handle the truth.

:mad:

I don't think it's fair to my friend that people on here are saying horrible things about her--

The world isn't fair...

I do agree with you, but people have their own feelings and reactions to stuff posted on LS, I mean, on other threads, is it OK to name call and bash OP on LS? Noone really knows eachother...We've all been guilty at times of saying stuff on posts, you too infact.

Anyway, just ignore the responses. She's your friend, you've defended her - The more you talk about it though, the more reaction from others you're going to get.

• Author

I wasn't making a big deal about it...all I said was "Please do not call my friend these names," or something like that. I also reported the name calling.

Yeah I know what to expect--I'd be better off talking to kindergartners sometimes, haha :bunny:

Yeah I know what to expect--I'd be better off talking to kindergartners sometimes, haha

Yeah, it is pretty amazing how people do know what to expect, but yet for some reason keep doing the same things but yet expecting different results. :rolleyes::laugh: