O don't get it?!?

Excuse me but it didn't take the unhappy spouse 3 months to clue in to what his Wife was doing it took him 3.5yrs, PLUS add to that the years prior to that the problems were having that's almost half a marriage to someone, half of their relationship was spent as two strangers living under the same roof. Wake up call my azz, a wake up call is you feel the drift you find a number in your partner's cellphone bill not 8 friggin years of living like roommates to find out "oh by the way she was seeing someone all along THAT was the problem"

Please this woman takes vacations with her OM and spent every single weekend crawling into bed with him early in the morning. Pleaaase! "wake up call" don't make me laugh!

I thought I got that clarified previously on another thread. It was around the time stampdaddy got into the picture that they stopped having sex.

I thought I got that clarified previously on another thread. It was around the time stampdaddy got into the picture that they stopped having sex.
"Supposedly", but yes, exactly.
  • Author

Yeah, that once a year 'duty sex" had to be wonderful.. You know, on his Birthday...

• Author
"Supposedly", but yes, exactly.

what part of H told me as much do you not get?? I guess I'll have to get a notarized document to satisfy the forum...

• Author

You guys have fun.. I'm going to get to work...

Circle jerk me all you want, I came here for help and I DID receive it, from all of you, so thank you

what part of H told me as much do you not get?? I guess I'll have to get a notarized document to satisfy the forum...

stamp people don't always read all the posts and threads by everyone. People who've followed your story might remember that you heard it from the H's mouth, others will make assumptions, like the usual one: you're the OM, so you know nothing of what their marriage is like. Lots of assumptions made on this forum. Well, quite often they can be correct, but not always by a long stretch. And when someone is arguing in the face of facts you know, doesn't it make you wonder where the points of view are coming from, and why people are holding them?

Posting on forums and answering every single antagonistic comment CAN be extremely counter-productive. I know, because I'm the type of person who does the same: respond to everyone :laugh:, but people catch on to that, as it makes for a good 'debate' for them: meanwhile your own thoughts can either become lost, or worse, you end up taking a defensive position, second-guessing everything. Now, that's fine if you are interested in banter and debate and philosophical moralising, but where does it get someone wanting to settle their mind and get on with NC?

Anyway, I would have PMed you this, but I see you still don't have PMs. Not sure how long you have to wait, but maybe check that you don't have them already but haven't 'turned them on' or whatever it is you have to do (I can't remember, it's been a while!).

Well I am not SD but I hazzard to guess that it is so unbelievable that he would jump to action now to want to fight for her now that his ego is bruised and the challenge is on when he was been completely neglecting her for 3yrs so much so that the woman had a full on relationship with another man right under his nose for 3bloody years. Where was his will to fight all these past years? Where was this greats love he now suddenly feels?

I think he is fighting for her like most men do when they are faced with the territorial truth of a nother man marking their turf, their ego won't let them let go, but is it love? Again, where was that love when he was out to lunch for as long as he was?

This is very insightful.

A cousin of mine left her H for someone else and it didn't work out. Meanwhile, her H found someone new. When my cousin discovered this she quickly made her move to win her H back. She basically used guilt, finances and their shared child as an excuse to try working on the M. He gave up true love for his M. They later divorced and she confessed to me that she only fought for him because of competition. Once she got him back it fizzled out on its own.