Complicated - Human sandwich?

MistressOfTony
That could be it but aren't married couples suppose to be open with one another? If that happen, I don't think one will go out with another person?

there are things that you may want to tell your spouse but you hold back because it might jeapordize the marriage. think about it : how would you react if your spouse came up to you and tell you this :

"there this new staff at the office. i helped her to get herself comfortable. introduced her to everyone. i find her highly attractive. no, i don't want her but i just feel the need to tell you".

or vice versa. if that happened to anyone, i'd doubt they'd be sleeping in the same bed that night. one would be in the doghouse.

Damn you...why'd you have to remind me of my ex? He used to call me an "incubus":sick:

I'll try to do that later when my H is home. He likes when I get in that position so I can kill two birds with one stone. Hopefully he won't see the eye and nose contortiions from back there. That might turn him off a little.

I'll let you know if it works for me.. But to be honest, I'm not sure I want to drive the devil out of me. See for a long time, I had no devil in me really. I was constantly being pushed around. My whole life finally changed when I let the devil in. No one ever pushes me around anymore. Sure not everyone likes me like before, but that's a small price to pay in my book.

So I'll just have to think about all of this and get back to you, ok? Thanks for trying to help though.

Touche, you and Pollywag have made this thread the funniest I have ever seen on LS. I am so addicted now. I couldn't be here for a couple of days and I couldn't wait to return! It has been very amusing. My kids keep asking me why I'm rolling on the floor laughing and I have to reduce the page so they don't see me here.

Milx, please don't let the light banter and fun discourage you. It is comedy and laughter that gets us through difficult times. I really hope you figure out your dilemma and hope you will keep us updated. As a hopeless romantic, I would love to see the three of you living together...licking your spatulas and choking your one-eyed snakes toghether in perfect harmony.

• Author

I have decided to meet both of them and end it. I cannot live like this forever. I will have to make them choose. Better yet, I will just tell them that I am leaving both. They have no idea baout one another. I tell you, this has been on my mind lately that I have not thinking straight. Why do you all think??? Should I meet them both?

I have decided to meet both of them and end it. I cannot live like this forever. I will have to make them choose. Better yet, I will just tell them that I am leaving both. They have no idea baout one another. I tell you, this has been on my mind lately that I have not thinking straight. Why do you all think??? Should I meet them both?

Milx, if you are attracted to both sexes, do yourself a favor and find single ones.

• 4 weeks later...
Chrome Barracuda

I read this whole thread and it is freaking madness

I think you should tell the MM his wife is gay, no doubt about it. and the marriage was a lie. and you've been sleeping with both of them.

The MM should divorce his wife and leave.

And you shouldnt even be in the situation because it's just too damn crazy, besides if you deal with a cheater it's only a matter of time before she cheats on you.

Oh and the wife is a hypocrite because it's okay if she cheats but when he wants to step out of her she's like he cant. She's a trifling ho and he is too. He should just leave her. And you know what when it all hits the fan aint anyone gonna stay together.

Sooneror later it will all go up in smoke.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I don't feel like updating my situation on a new thread. I'm still confused as ever. I'm still sleeping with both but the human sandwich is not happening. I tell you, just that one baloney sandwich will do.

I know what you mean Barometer. It will all go up in smoke. Like Smokey Mountain. Not a good thing. I know I should tell one of them. My friend told me it's even better if both know. That was what I think of doing but never had a good time to do that.

I am still baking cookies with MW. We are not busy with Christmas cookies.

SpanksTheMonkey

Wow holey moley batman! Is this for real? I made it thu hallf the thread. And the only thing I find disturbing is the fact you are adopting a child soon? How are you going to introduce these people to them? Oh sweety heres mommeys bf and heres mommeys gf who just happends to be married to mommeys bf lmao! Oh this is just to much thanks for the laugh :lmao:

• 7 months later...
  • Author

No no... no ***** here. It's for real.

It's been a busy year for me. The sandwich is now old and stale. It's all at the bottom of my stacks of cookie trays. I have a lot.

White Flower
No no... no ***** here. It's for real.

It's been a busy year for me. The sandwich is now old and stale. It's all at the bottom of my stacks of cookie trays. I have a lot.

Well it has been a while. I too broke out laughing once more. Thanks guys.

Chrome Barracuda

Are ypu still dealing with this mess milx or what? it's been a whole year!

Oh my little lamb Milx have you managed to sort this saucey manwhich of a situation out?

These were the days....