Complicated - Human sandwich?

• Author
Okay, if one of them drops out, it leaves 2 of them. But it depends on which rship one drops out of? If MW left her, then she is grieving over one rship. Right? Milx will grieve over one rship too. Wait... how many rships will MM grieve over? Eff... this is way too confusing. This is very confusing for me, imagine how confusing OP is!

Did we scare her away? I wonder if she's working out a plan right now to work things out between the 3 of them!

Nothing scares me away but I don't appreciate it that everyone is being sarcasm towards my story. Not all but some of you.

No one is dropping out. Not yet anyway.

There you all go again, making fun of me! Oh well... people always find it fun to take another person's misery.

We're not making fun of you. Just trying to lighten things up seeing how messed this situation is.

You should think about this. You mentioned you both talked about adopting kids together, doesn't that tell you something? Have you talked to MM about having a family together or how about just being together? Are you really thinking about them? Don't you want your own happiness??

I'm asking all these questions because I am pretty sure someone will ask you the same questions and some people don't ask you in the nicest way at all. You're just going to get even more pissed with some people from this forum.

I hope you will take some time to digest what some of these good posters have to say.

Holy mary mother of jesus, hotdiggidy I dunright warned you this would happend didn't I? Fine mess you got yourself in Milx. Whenever I find myself at a crossroad I ask myself "what would Jesus do"? And then I pray 5 hail mary's and an act of contrition. But ok this is what you are going to do, you are going to tell your married man to meet you at a place and time and you are going to tell the married woman to do the same, seperately. Then they are going to meet and you will show up a few minutes laters to the same meeting place and one of them is going say hello or act surprised to see you or something, when the other sees the reaction they say "but how do you know...." "how do I know, how do YOU know......"and that's when you run like hell and never look back. Take the children and run take all the children take their children and the children you pass on the street too, and go to Michigan and never look back. You and your kids can start the chicken farm you always dreamed of and Jesus will be waiting for you in Michigan. By the way Jesus is my Mexican cousin he will set you up with a place to stay meanwhile....he's cute and single too, if you like latin types.

This has got to be the funniest post I have read. Where do you come up with this stuff.:lmao:

No they don't know. MM wouldn't mind because he is after all married and it would selfish of him to want me all to himself but I know if I told him I am seeing someone, he would be upset. As for MW, she would go monkey if she knew! It's like what people say, she is a cake eater. She is literally too. She loves cheesecake and I always tease her about eating cheesecake and wanting it all to herself.

I do love one more than the other. I just don't know which one more. Sometimes it's the MM, sometimes it's MW. Do I make any sence?

How old are you? I think that will give everyone a better understanding of where you are in your head space. Experience does have alot to do with your indecisiveness.

• Author
We're not making fun of you. Just trying to lighten things up seeing how messed this situation is.

You should think about this. You mentioned you both talked about adopting kids together, doesn't that tell you something? Have you talked to MM about having a family together or how about just being together? Are you really thinking about them? Don't you want your own happiness??

I'm asking all these questions because I am pretty sure someone will ask you the same questions and some people don't ask you in the nicest way at all. You're just going to get even more pissed with some people from this forum.

I hope you will take some time to digest what some of these good posters have to say.

I tell you, I want my own happiness! I do want it but I want my happiness to be with one of them. Only if they can't work it out.

At the same time, I don't think it's fair to neither of them if I lead them on.

• Author
How old are you? I think that will give everyone a better understanding of where you are in your head space. Experience does have alot to do with your indecisiveness.

I'm fine... thank you.

• Author

I'm sorry troutie jr. Your avatar has got me shocked. I thot you asked how am I doing. My mistake!

I'm in my late 30s.

I'm fine... thank you.

I asked how OLD ARE YOU. Not HOW ARE YOU.

But that's alright, nice to know people are well in any event.

I'm sorry troutie jr. Your avatar has got me shocked. I thot you asked how am I doing. My mistake!

I'm in my late 30s.

Late 30's? How late?

Yeah my avatar. Not me, but it does give you a description of my lifestyle choice. That avatar is pretty close to my body image.

Thanks anyway.

• Author
Late 30's? How late?

Yeah my avatar. Not me, but it does give you a description of my lifestyle choice. That avatar is pretty close to my body image.

Thanks anyway.

Between 36-39.

Where is phystonshoes? I read on of the threads, he mentioned something about his 'situation'. I looked around but don't see any of you or phsytonshoes stories? I would like to get to know all of you. Want to take a break from my life.

• Author

You want to know what's even more unbelieveable? When we want to make more than just love cookies, MW will come over to my place. It's the same with MM. Why is it that it feels more complicated now? Is it because I let it out in the open?

Between 36-39.

Where is phystonshoes? I read on of the threads, he mentioned something about his 'situation'. I looked around but don't see any of you or phsytonshoes stories? I would like to get to know all of you. Want to take a break from my life.

Speaking of breaks on on my way to a business luncheon. Take care ladies and I will be back when time permits.

I tell you, I want my own happiness! I do want it but I want my happiness to be with one of them. Only if they can't work it out.

At the same time, I don't think it's fair to neither of them if I lead them on.

Then don't. Go on a carbohydrate-free diet and get rid of the bread.

You want to know what's even more unbelieveable? When we want to make more than just love cookies, MW will come over to my place. It's the same with MM. Why is it that it feels more complicated now? Is it because I let it out in the open?

That could be it. You don't talk to anyone about your situation, am I right? If you did have some sort of a support system around you in RL, then I guess you would have realised how complicated your situation is much earlier but I don't think you have any so you came upon this forum and see that you can talk about it without anyone knowing your identity since it is pretty much anonymous. You feel comfortable telling the public what you've gotten yourself into and you've been pouring out more and more now. The more you talk about it, the more you'll realise that you need to get yourself out of this situation!

Will it make you feel much better to talk about things whilst baking cookies? Btw, do you happen to have a recipe to Chocolate Mousse? I had one and it totally came out wrong. Maybe some tips??

Milx, it’s only fair that I give you a re-cap of the reason I have browsed this forum. Not to give away too much information, but here’s the deal

I am a business owner. I have had the same Assistant for 15 years. She is incredibly efficient and knows the business very well. Her productivity has been suffering in the past while and that raises a concern because I take my business very seriously. Fifteen years is a long time to have formed a good working relationship so I asked her if she was having personal problems.

She informed me that she was/is in an Affair and gave me some insight into her circumstance. She told me she happened to come across this forum and posted her story here and asked me to read the details. I’m not going to expose who she is, but she frequents this forum often looking for answers much like you. I will add coming across your initial posts and story had me very curious. I can’t say your story surprises me because in my travels and I do travel extensively I have seen enough to know that this is not out of the ordinary. I’m not going to post to her thread because that will be a dead give away to who she is.

• Author
That could be it. You don't talk to anyone about your situation, am I right? If you did have some sort of a support system around you in RL, then I guess you would have realised how complicated your situation is much earlier but I don't think you have any so you came upon this forum and see that you can talk about it without anyone knowing your identity since it is pretty much anonymous. You feel comfortable telling the public what you've gotten yourself into and you've been pouring out more and more now. The more you talk about it, the more you'll realise that you need to get yourself out of this situation!

Will it make you feel much better to talk about things whilst baking cookies? Btw, do you happen to have a recipe to Chocolate Mousse? I had one and it totally came out wrong. Maybe some tips??

No, I don't talk to anyone else about this. How could I? THey would judge me so harshly! Not that I care a lot if they did. If you don't care for me to ask, what does RL stands for???

I don't know if I feel comfortabel yet over here. Touche keeps mocking and I really don't appreciate it. Do I go around making fun of people? I can if I want to but I don't know those people to make my time worth my mocking. I do feel slightly better talking a bit about my situation.

I haven't called or send text messages to both of them today. MW sent me one but I didn't reply. I didn't reply because I was busy and now it's too late to reply because she is out meeting suppliers.

As for your question on tips, here it is :

I tell you, chocolate mousse is a little bit tricky. If the egg yolks in put when the chocolate is too warm, it will cook, if too cold, it will seize up when you put the other ingredients. If you stir and not fold the egg whites and whipped cream in, your mousse will be dense instead of fluffy. You have the recipe? Good luck and it takes a lot of practise to make good mousse, I tell you!!!!

• Author
Milx, it’s only fair that I give you a re-cap of the reason I have browsed this forum. Not to give away too much information, but here’s the deal

I am a business owner. I have had the same Assistant for 15 years. She is incredibly efficient and knows the business very well. Her productivity has been suffering in the past while and that raises a concern because I take my business very seriously. Fifteen years is a long time to have formed a good working relationship so I asked her if she was having personal problems.

She informed me that she was/is in an Affair and gave me some insight into her circumstance. She told me she happened to come across this forum and posted her story here and asked me to read the details. I’m not going to expose who she is, but she frequents this forum often looking for answers much like you. I will add coming across your initial posts and story had me very curious. I can’t say your story surprises me because in my travels and I do travel extensively I have seen enough to know that this is not out of the ordinary. I’m not going to post to her thread because that will be a dead give away to who she is.

Nice story, thank you for sharing it with me. :love:

Is she the only reason you are here? Are you having anything with her? I'm sorry if I sound curious.... it is because I am!! I don't need to know who she is. I just want to know about you.

Nice story, thank you for sharing it with me. :love:

Is she the only reason you are here? Are you having anything with her? I'm sorry if I sound curious.... it is because I am!! I don't need to know who she is. I just want to know about you.

No attraction with my Assistant. She's just a good person.

Personally, I am not into anyone who is attached. That's just me. I also am not into people who are overly dramatic or can't move through difficult times. We all have them.

I'm an adventurous type of person and I do enjoy women, but then they don't seem to have any complaints either.

• Author
No attraction with my Assistant. She's just a good person.

Personally, I am not into anyone who is attached. That's just me. I also am not into people who are overly dramatic or can't move through difficult times. We all have them.

I'm an adventurous type of person and I do enjoy women, but then they don't seem to have any complaints either.

I understand. I'm sure you have very good judgement. If she wasn't a good person, she wouldn't be working on you.

I can understand too why men are not into me. If I tell them my situation, it will scare them away. I don't need to scare them with my rolling pin, just my story will do!!!!

Do you by any chance, swing the other way?

I understand. I'm sure you have very good judgement. If she wasn't a good person, she wouldn't be working on you.

I can understand too why men are not into me. If I tell them my situation, it will scare them away. I don't need to scare them with my rolling pin, just my story will do!!!!

Do you by any chance, swing the other way?

I am you type "A" one way all the way. I do get the the double ended flirt often enough, but good looking men frequently get stereo typed as gay.

I'm all Man every 6ft 4" of this bod..;)

I don't get you. I'm not mocking you. How is telling you to give up the bread mocking you? That's my best advice. You're going to get hurt and one of them if not both will too. How is my good advice mocking you?

So what happens if they both happen to want to see you at the same time?

And why do I keep thinking you're a guy, not a woman? You're not sending out "female" vibes to me for some reason. I'm getting "male" all over your posts.

• Author
I am you type "A" one way all the way. I do get the the double ended flirt often enough, but good looking men frequently get stereo typed as gay.

I'm all Man every 6ft 4" of this bod..;)

Vaa vvaaaa-vooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!

If you're 6ft4".... I wonder... it's ok. I'll stop. I am attached. With two people!!!!

I tell you this, if I had a sister I would introduce her to you. I'm sure she would be loyal. :D

So why is it that you're not attached? Have you got your heart broken?

Vaa vvaaaa-vooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!

If you're 6ft4".... I wonder... it's ok. I'll stop. I am attached. With two people!!!!

I tell you this, if I had a sister I would introduce her to you. I'm sure she would be loyal. :D

So why is it that you're not attached? Have you got your heart broken?

So what is all the above? Are you now trying for a club sandwich?

Put the rolling pin away for awhile.

• Author
I don't get you. I'm not mocking you. How is telling you to give up the bread mocking you? That's my best advice. You're going to get hurt and one of them if not both will too. How is my good advice mocking you?

So what happens if they both happen to want to see you at the same time?

And why do I keep thinking you're a guy, not a woman? You're not sending out "female" vibes to me for some reason. I'm getting "male" all over your posts.

Thank you for good advice. If you had a different avatar, I might send out my female vibes to you.... why would I want to send some to you anyway?

Thank you for good advice. If you had a different avatar, I might send out my female vibes to you.... why would I want to send some to you anyway?

I'm a good witch...not a bad one. Anyway, you don't have to send me any vibes at all. I just seem to pick them up from people without any effort on their part at all.

Why do you hate me? Gold Polly tells you to go see Jesus in Michigan and talks about chicken farms and you thank him. And I tell you to lay off the bread and I get my head chopped off? Sheesh. What did I do?

Oh well I see you did thank me here. Ok, you're welcome.

So you like club sandwiches too?