To The BS's - Don't Blame The OW

I admit when Im wrong...!

You asked everyone to stop using bible verses... then used one.

So yes you did! And it wasnt in its propper context... though that part is up for interpretation. :laugh:

OK, picky picky :) :) :) but you knew what I meant!! :lmao:

Very True! I suggest that poeple not try to read between the lines so much as... actually read the post!

I think this poster actually has problem reading... :mad:

If you OW/OM love your MP so much, let them go so they can have a peaceful life where they don't have to do all the unhealthy sneaking and lying and cheating... so they won't have to live a life full of guilt and confusion.

Get a clue. When you've been happily married for the better part of over 2 decades then you can start threatening me with your ASSumptions of what my husband will or won't do, and how I treat him.

He'd laugh his a$$ off at your supposition that I'm "putting him through hell" poor baby. Men would love a wife like me.

But yes, he's very sorry for what he but ME through, if you're the least bit concerned.

And MMs love a mistress like me... :laugh:

And MMs love a mistress like me... :laugh:

I don't think anyone wants to rehash all that all over again... you are too far back.

If you OW/OM love your MP so much, let them go so they can have a peaceful life where they don't have to do all the unhealthy sneaking and lying and cheating... so they won't have to live a life full of guilt and confusion.

You said that as if we chain them to our bed... I will remind you that he's the one who ask me.... they're all the ones who asked me, who were looking for an A... I didn't dragged them out of their homes... LOL

The problem with that analogy is that your spouse isn't a piece of inanimate property, but a living person with volition and personal responsibility of their own.

Apples and Oranges.

I’m a living person, too. With real feelings. And I hurt, I bleed, I cry and I love just like the rest of you ladies here. I am NOT an inanimate object or just a figment of your imagination. And neither are those other women (the wives), nor their children, nor their families ... who are so often dehumanized and regarded as little more than mere obstacles to be ignored, discarded and done away with.

We would ALL gain so much if we took the time to study their faces, their children’s faces. Learn their names ... and say it to ourselves often. Until it finally sinks in and they become as real as you and I are.

And no, the man I love and share my life with IS NOT an inanimate object either. Nor are my children, my family, our lives. As a matter of fact, they are my very LIFES BLOOD, and worth far, far more to me than any “property” or “object” you or anyone might try to snatch from me. I’d die for them.

That’s the depth and level of loss we all need to understand and connect with when we read the pain and anger spilling out from some of the betrayed spouses on these boards. The devastation and hurt from this kind of betrayal and loss is often worse than any home invasion ... even a death. And we should ALL take the time to try and understand exactly what our part in all this means before we decide to participate.

Nope. Not “apples and oranges.” We’re talking about genuine human beings.

By the way ... I happen to be rather fond of you, Frannie. So please don’t misinterpret my reply as anything other than an honest difference in personal perspectives.

I’m a living person, too. With real feelings. And I hurt, I bleed, I cry and I love just like the rest of you ladies here. I am NOT an inanimate object or just a figment of your imagination. And neither are those other women (the wives), nor their children, nor their families ... who are so often dehumanized and regarded as little more than mere obstacles to be ignored, discarded and done away with.

We would ALL gain so much if we took the time to study their faces, their children’s faces. Learn their names ... and say it to ourselves often. Until it finally sinks in and they become as real as you and I are.

And no, the man I love and share my life with IS NOT an inanimate object either. Nor are my children, my family, our lives. As a matter of fact, they are my very LIFES BLOOD, and worth far, far more to me than any “property” or “object” you or anyone might try to snatch from me. I’d die for them.

That’s the depth and level of loss we all need to understand and connect with when we read the pain and anger spilling out from some of the betrayed spouses on these boards. The devastation and hurt from this kind of betrayal and loss is often worse than any home invasion ... even a death. And we should ALL take the time to try and understand exactly what our part in all this means before we decide to participate.

Nope. Not “apples and oranges.” We’re talking about genuine human beings.

By the way ... I happen to be rather fond of you, Frannie. So please don’t misinterpret my reply as anything other than an honest difference in personal perspectives.

What a level-headed adult you are.:)

I don't think anyone wants to rehash all that all over again... you are too far back.

I had a lot of catching up to do... I left work early this afternoon... with my MM.. he picked me up and came over for a great sizzling session... he just left to go home for supper... I don't cook.. :laugh:

And while he was here... the phone rang twice... they left a message ... one was my single millionnaire... I haven't seen him for a little while... LOL the other was one of my fav.

I'm catching up now.. ;)

I had a lot of catching up to do... I left work early this afternoon... with my MM.. he picked me up and came over for a great sizzling session... he just left to go home for supper... I don't cook.. :laugh:

And while he was here... the phone rang twice... they left a message ... one was my single millionnaire... I haven't seen him for a little while... LOL the other was one of my fav.

I'm catching up now.. ;)

...and you enjoy being nasty, don't you? Not nasty in a good way either...:sick:

So when's the wife going to find out?

Actually, where did she think he was now that you brought it up?

...and you enjoy being nasty, don't you? Not nasty in a good way either...:sick:

If you call 'being straightforward and enjoying my lifestyle' nasty...then I'm nasty... :p :p :p

So when's the wife going to find out?

Actually, where did she think he was now that you brought it up?

She won't find out... We're being extremely careful...

She does call him, she's even a pain in the azz, she calls him about 15 times a day... she thinks he's at work...

As far as the "evolution" men are "just sowing their seeds" comment, that's bs and everyone knows it. Next...

Well, it happens to be my opinion, so "everyone" doesn't know that it's bs :lmao:.

As I said, I knew people wouldn't agree, but I do think it holds more truth than most of the "we fell in love and couldn't help ourselves" comments and since IMO the Bible and other great religious texts were written primarily to help us counter our own base instincts, I don't know that you should so cavalierly cast the idea aside, either :). As I also noted, I do not give that as an excuse for either sex, but rather as an aid to explain the behavior of us women :p.

She won't find out... We're being extremely careful...

She does call him, she's even a pain in the azz, she calls him about 15 times a day... she thinks he's at work...

So why doesn't he just tell her? She doesn't deserve this. Shouldn't she choose to be with him by making an informed decision?

What's his area of expertise? Job wise... get your mind out of the gutter.

So why doesn't he just tell her? She doesn't deserve this. Shouldn't she choose to be with him by making an informed decision?

What's his area of expertise? Job wise... get your mind out of the gutter.

Why would he tell her? Why hurt her? He's got 2 kids...and he's just crazy about his daughter...and I mean crazy... It's HER and ME in his mind ALL the time... He adores her.

I know his wife adores him... she calls him so many times in a day... he's patient... he always pick up the phone... he's polite and nice to her...

They've been together since high school... I'm the 2nd OW he's had... in 28 yrs... the other one was his W's best friend (she initiated it). He said he fell in love with me before we even slept together... I know he's head over heels in love with me.. I even broke up with him because it freaked me out.

He is a good husband and an amazing father...they have a nice home, a nice life altogether... why would I screw that...

He loves her I know that ... he said she's his best friend.. gosh they've been together since they were kids...

Around X-mas time, last year, when I broke up with him...because I thought he was tooo much in love... he almost went bananas...depressed...crying... and wanted to leave his family to move in with me... whoooaaaa I had to talk some sense back to him... he wasn't thinking straight... he's better now...

Impudent Oyster
Did anyone here ask for any help?

I don't remember that coming up...

I don't need help...or I'll ask my MM...:)

You can do that? You can call him anytime, any evening, any weekend in the middle of the night when his wife is sleeping next to him and he'll come right over and help you?

Why would he tell her? Why hurt her? He's got 2 kids...and he's just crazy about his daughter...and I mean crazy... It's HER and ME in his mind ALL the time... He adores her.

I know his wife adores him... she calls him so many times in a day... he's patient... he always pick up the phone... he's polite and nice to her...

They've been together since high school... I'm the 2nd OW he's had... in 28 yrs... the other one was his W's best friend (she initiated it). He said he fell in love with me before we even slept together... I know he's head over heels in love with me.. I even broke up with him because it freaked me out.

He is a good husband and an amazing father...they have a nice home, a nice life altogether... why would I screw that...

He loves her I know that ... he said she's his best friend.. gosh they've been together since they were kids...

Around X-mas time, last year, when I broke up with him...because I thought he was tooo much in love... he almost went bananas...depressed...crying... and wanted to leave his family to move in with me... whoooaaaa I had to talk some sense back to him... he wasn't thinking straight... he's better now...

Gross.:sick: Don't you feel special?:rolleyes: Do you realize what you are doing? You just said she loves him. Why the heck is he cheating on her? Because he is a cronic cheater? Aren't you disgusted with him? Don't you feel bad for doing this to her (you know she would be devastated if she knew).

He definitely doesn't love her b/c he wouldn't do this to her. He's a lying, disgusting pig. He's a horrible father for putting their mother through this (even so far unknowingly). It sounds as if she's suspicious since she calls him that much... she will eventually find out.

The crying, wanting to move in with you thing was just for show... he wouldn't leave... I hope you realize that.

Where did he say he was again when he was just at your place?

Impudent Oyster

I'm catching up now.. ;)

Yuck, that is gross. I hope you get tested often for STD's. :sick:

Impudent Oyster

Wow, you're just a saint, aren't you? I can't say I blame you though, who wants a guy who's paying hefty child support and alimony when you could be boffing a millionaire? Although, a million isn't what it used to be, millionaires are a dime a dozen, eh Lizzie?

Wow, you're just a saint, aren't you? I can't say I blame you though, who wants a guy who's paying hefty child support and alimony when you could be boffing a millionaire? Although, a million isn't what it used to be, millionaires are a dime a dozen, eh Lizzie?

I never pretend to be a saint ... He won't have to pay child support cause he won't leave them... I know he's happy like that.. who wouldn't? He's got his family, his kids that he adores... me.. ;)

I know there are lots of millionnaire out there...but I'm seeing only 2... one is single, one is married now (my ex)...

Don't you feel special?

No not at all...

You just said she loves him. Why the heck is he cheating on her?

Because he loves me... but his kids, especially his daughter is no. 1... and I'm OK with that...

Because he is a cronic cheater?

He's not a chronic cheater... he had one A before..he had sex with this OW about 5-6 times... in a 2 yr period... That was after 18 yrs of marriage. Now me... it's been about 18 months now... but it's regular, about once a week.

Aren't you disgusted with him?

Nope... he's an amazing guy.

Don't you feel bad for doing this to her (you know she would be devastated if she knew).

I know she won't find out... We're not stupid... I have my own place... he's got his BB...so she can reach him anywhere, anytime...

He definitely doesn't love her b/c he wouldn't do this to her.

I know he loves her.

Where did he say he was again when he was just at your place?

He says he's at work... or in a meeting...

You ask a lot of question... seems to me.. you're suspecting something ;)