To The BS's - Don't Blame The OW

Impudent Oyster
NO W on this planet can say with absolute certainty that their H has never had sex with another woman...

:);):bunny:

Very true, that is why I would never say with absolute certainty that that is the case. Honestly, I don't care if he slept with her or not, it's his lying to me that was the betrayal.

Thanks you handsome devil you ;)

Its kind of hot when you agree with me.

Oh the vulgarity...

Joke or no joke, this just goes to show some people's character.

Wasn't funny by the way.

Impudent Oyster
I completely agree with that. Personally I think she is just in some sort of denial and thats why she is so bitter. But if she wants to insist that her H was never emotionally attached or slept with the OW, than I'm going to refuse to let her call herself a BW.

Again, I'll never know for sure if he slept with her, but I'm certain there was no emotional attachment. Not on his part anyway.

GreenEyedLady
Are you saying that you aren't a part of the bickering... or that your tired of it?

I'm glad you think your lucky!

I'm BORED with it...it's like running around in circles, with no one getting anywhere...

Thanks, it's really too bad that people can't appreciate what they have...I have a man that puts me first, makes sure I'm happy, we tackle our issues together and spend tons of quality time together...

But you're right, that's not lucky, that's just a demand of mine...

You know, all this back and forth between parties is really rather tiresome...

It makes me happy that I am in a R where I am able to communicate with my partner who meets my needs and vice versa...without all the battling that plagues so many other people...

I sure am lucky...:)

Good for you. There is just no better feeling that some one truly loves you. :love:

I stopped taking you seriously the second you started talking, don't worry.

Not my fault you don't believe in honest people... doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Your loss!

I never write off someone who can clearly identify a situation!

Perhaps her statements are Pearls to Swine?

GreenEyedLady
Good for you. There is just no better feeling that some one truly loves you. :love:

There's nothing like it in the world...:bunny:

Impudent Oyster
She said it in response IO saying that she knew her H did not sleep with another woman.

Wrong again, check your facts. I never said I KNOW my H never slept with another woman, I said I don't know that he did. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I'm BORED with it...it's like running around in circles, with no one getting anywhere...

Thanks, it's really too bad that people can't appreciate what they have...I have a man that puts me first, makes sure I'm happy, we tackle our issues together and spend tons of quality time together...

Still think your first? Tell him to leave his BS and go live with you. Tell him to come over when you want him to, not when he can conveniently trick his wife... heck wake him up (while he is sleeping next to his wife) and tell him to come over right on the spot. Tell him you want his wife to know about you so you won't be the "dirty little secret" anymore... the list goes on... turn it into an experiment... let's find out if you are actually first factually.

Oh the vulgarity...

Wasn't funny by the way.

HA HA !!!! You really are killing me today.

And .... um please do share ..... what character flaw is made obvious by making a flirtatious joke to a friend? :laugh:

Impudent Oyster
He flirted with another woman. Get over it.

"

And she was ready to order monogrammed towels for their life together...what a loon! :laugh:

GreenEyedLady
And .... um please do share ..... what character flaw is made obvious by making a flirtatious joke to a friend? :laugh:

Humor? But apparently that is a character flaw to some...:rolleyes:

HA HA !!!! You really are killing me today.

Is he in a relationship?

Wrong again, check your facts. I never said I KNOW my H never slept with another woman, I said I don't know that he did. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Ummmm .... no actually. You have stated here on the board that you knew your husband did not sleep with the other woman. I guess that staement must have just suited your purposes in that particular argument.

Note that those who post here are not the only ones who will come and eventually read this thread! Besides I like to think of this conversation as less of a circle... and more of a down spiral. Imagine a toilet bowl that just got flushed! :laugh:

Some poeple never appreciate what they have... some lose that appreciation... some dont understand what appreciation is.

And she was ready to order monogrammed towels for their life together...what a loon! :laugh:

Wowee... that's psycho... se how some OW create things in their heads that just aren't there?:rolleyes:

LucreziaBorgia

This very type of thing ties back in with the original post - you take your happiness, knowing full well that it is at the expense of someone else. That is why OW get blamed - because they contribute toward a situation that causes the pain of another person, and in fact benefit from it, and on top of that are completely unremorseful about it. Of course OW get part of the blame. I honestly don't understand how an OW can not expect to get part of the blame. I understood that even in the worst of my OW/cheater days.

Impudent Oyster
Ummmm .... no actually. You have stated here on the board that you knew your husband did not sleep with the other woman. I guess that staement must have just suited your purposes in that particular argument.

No, I did not. PROVE IT. I said to my knowledge he never slept with her, I have no proof, he denies it, swears on our kids lives he didn't, but I will never be 100% certain.

Impudent Oyster
Wowee... that's psycho... se how some OW create things in their heads that just aren't there?:rolleyes:

Jinnah...she reminded me of Glenn Close...scary!

This very type of thing ties back in with the original post - you take your happiness, knowing full well that it is at the expense of someone else. That is why OW get blamed - because they contribute toward a situation that causes the pain of another person, and in fact benefit from it, and on top of that are completely unremorseful about it. Of course OW get part of the blame. I honestly don't understand how an OW can not expect to get part of the blame. I understood that even in the worst of my OW/cheater days.

Yeah, but I don't think we are dealing with typical people here though... it makes me shudder... and want to puke.:sick:

Oh the vulgarity...

Wasn't funny by the way.

Vulgarity? Explain that!

Are you attempting to say something about me?

Oh, and I thought it was funny! Isnt that what counts?

GreenEyedLady

Funny when the truth comes out, huh?

noforgiveness
Yeah, but I don't think we are dealing with typical people here though... it makes me shudder... and want to puke.:sick:

scary isn't it that people can be so cold to the feelings of others?

I'm still waiting on GEL to accept the proposition... to conduct the previously mentioned experiment to see if she is, in fact, first.

Is this how you feel about your own BS? Do you feel that your own husband lost love when you started an affair with a MM? Do you feel that your own husband doesn't want to get love back, that he only wants to trap you in a loveless marriage so that he can keep you with minimal effort?

Do I believe there was love in the marriage, no just "commitment" If we still loved eachother, there wouldn't have been an affair.

however, my husband doesn't now, nor did he ever believe this affair was the fault of the MM, he understands it was my fault, I am the one that cheated, I am the one who was married to him, I am the one that has to face the consequences of my actions.