What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy checking out her breasts?

someone2

Do you know how many times I have heard this from flat chested women? "Media-driven stereotype"? I have come to the conclusion that most women use this to delude themselves into thinking men are attracted to THEIR inner beauty :rolleyes:

I don't want to offend you but crap that comment pissed me off

As for inner beauty, I think that term is overused....

If you're satisfied to be valued as a pair of large mammary glands, that's your perogative. Me, I want to be valued for all of me, inside and out, regardless of beauty. Call me demanding.

Hey!

Oh I did this with one sleazy guy at work. It was too funny. I started staring obviously at his crotch and he started shifting in his seat then actually attempted to cover his crotch with his hands :lmao:

I did that too. I was sitting in the first row in some class and became sort of hypnotized with the teacher's crotch.

After a while I looked up and he was staring at me in some sort of shock and disbelief. I was very embarrassed. :o

Ok, and btw, I love it when guys look at my breasts. Any guy, I don't care. ;)

Ariadne

Hey there ;)

I secretly love it too unless it's someone really creepy and disgusting.

Citizen Erased
As for inner beauty, I think that term is overused....

If you're satisfied to be valued as a pair of large mammary glands, that's your perogative. Me, I want to be valued for all of me, inside and out, regardless of beauty. Call me demanding.

I wasn't saying I was satisfied with it, but I am so sick of it being suggested that because someone has large breasts, they are only found attractive because of that. Who is to say I am not valued for myself as a person?And how dare you insinuate that I am not.

Like I said before, I have found women to be more likely to think of me as an idiot just because I have larger breasts then others. Men have a look and then get on with their day. Women are the ones who make the comments that hurt. ;)

I wasn't saying I was satisfied with it, but I am so sick of it being suggested that because someone has large breasts, they are only found attractive because of that. Who is to say I am not valued for myself as a person?And how dare you insinuate that I am not.

Like I said before, I have found women to be more likely to think of me as an idiot just because I have larger breasts then others. Men have a look and then get on with their day. Women are the ones who make the comments that hurt. ;)

True Coco. I have had DD breasts since I was 16 or so. Men stare but never really make any hurtfull comments. I have been told by an older woman recently "It must be easy getting through life with a pair of these" :rolleyes:

I find it incredibly irritating because it makes me feel like the moron that is staring isn't even listening to a word I'm saying.

My thing is this: if you are going to look, be freakin' subtle dumba$$.

I have to say, this thread is quite amusing.

Once, while I was on the subway, I was curious to see how a man would handle a taste of his own medication. So after he stared me down... I sat there (he was standing up). I began to look at his crotch (I have to say, I took absolutely no pleasure in this). And there he stood, amused at first. And then, I could see discomfort beginning to settle in. He shifted around, looked to see if anyone else was witness to this affront to his personal space. I sat there, completely determined to see my "experiment" through. The poor guy squirmed and looked so completely violated. I would have love to know what was going through his mind.

I left the train with a big ass grin on my face.

Lol your my hero!

I only find woman that show unnecessary skin, slightly idiotic. I remember I watched this one reality show where the hairdressers switch shops. And this girl wore this ridiculous low shirts which in my opinion didn't actually make her boobs look good at all. And she wasn't constantly talking about how her boobs help her do this and that. That was unnecessary and tacky.Big or small boobs can look tacky if you can't dress them right. Big boobs aren't going to help you in life if you don't have intelligence and unfortunately I felt she made all woman look bad.

I don't necessarily think that "media-driven stereotype" is necessarily suggesting that large breasted women are only valued for their breasts. If you think of the statistics of breast implant surgeries, where in some circles, a graduation gift for girls consists of one of these, it's a sad state of affairs. It's one thing to opt for cosmetic surgery when you're an adult for whatever reason and another to need to fit into the "media-driven stereotype" of beautiful body image. As far as I'm concerned, the media can shove their image where the sun don't shine...and no, I'm not bitter about what nature gave me, I'm bitter about what the media has done to beautiful girls who should learn to respect themselves for who they are, as a whole.

As for your attitude, you must admit that you do play up to the fact that you have large breasts.

If I had a fabulous rack then the thought going through my head, as men checked my boobs out, would be a proud "Pretty good, aren't they?!" As it is, the thought going through my head is (if I'm interested in the guy, that is) "don't look there. Check out my bottom instead."

I have to say, this thread is quite amusing.

Once, while I was on the subway, I was curious to see how a man would handle a taste of his own medication. So after he stared me down... I sat there (he was standing up). I began to look at his crotch (I have to say, I took absolutely no pleasure in this). And there he stood, amused at first. And then, I could see discomfort beginning to settle in. He shifted around, looked to see if anyone else was witness to this affront to his personal space. I sat there, completely determined to see my "experiment" through. The poor guy squirmed and looked so completely violated. I would have love to know what was going through his mind.

I left the train with a big ass grin on my face.

LMAO. That's too funny.

I can't believe that parents actually give their daughters boob jobs for graduation gifts. What's wrong with these parents??? Thankfully, my parents put value on the mind, not the body. And I don't even want to get into the issue of entitlement either.....a boob job costs how much? And that's a graduation gift??? I got a WATCH. And I was happy with it too.

I've had it both ways.....I was one of those girls who developed early. EVERYONE noticed and made comments on it (both girls and boys). It made me really self conscious and I didn't like it. Plus I was active and they just made things awkward.

As an adult, I lost all baby fat and don't have much of a chest now and I'm fine with it. I'm very active and it's much easier to be active without large boobs in the way. In fact, this summer, I've taken my clothes to change after work to go to the trail and on a few occasions realized that I forgot a bra and so didn't wear one (I had one with me that I'd worn to work but didn't want to wear it because it was the clunkier kind that has wires in it).

Sometimes I think it would look nicer to have a chest...LOOK nicer....but not BE nicer. But I wouldn't want them in my way. It's too hard being physically active with them.