What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy checking out her breasts?

someone2

It's one thing when the guy you're dating admires your assets.

A strange, creepy guy you just met on the other hand...

sweetbutcheeky
It's one thing when the guy you're dating admires your assets.

A strange, creepy guy you just met on the other hand...

Or haven't met but is still sneaking a peak! LOL

mental_traveller
In reality, I think...hmmm...do I want a man who's been weaned off breast milk too early?

Maybe you'd prefer a guy who never pays any attention to your body at all, and in fact finds you physically completely unappealing?

Maybe you'd prefer a guy who never pays any attention to your body at all, and in fact finds you physically completely unappealing?

It's considered good etiquette to look at someone's face.

When a guy walks by, the last thing I look at is his crotch or even his arse. I wait to get to know him first, relying on courteous mechanisms like...you know...dating...before I'm interested in other body parts.

If someone wants to look at me as a whole, it's not a big deal, as long as they do it discreetly. To stare at my chest or even worse, talk to it, is rude.

i dont even care if i get caught, lol. if a girl is wearing something low cut and "catches" me looking, WTF do i care. she is wearing it to draw your eyes. mission accomplished. i dont stare though

any girl who wears something low cut and gets offended by guys looking is an idiot in my book

Well it doesn't really bother me and most of the time I don't really notice it. Weird, huh? But as far as I know, lots of women do get offended by this so guys either need to do it very discreetly, don't do it at all, or um, maybe do it from a distance but not when you are actually talking to her.

Citizen Erased
i dont even care if i get caught, lol. if a girl is wearing something low cut and "catches" me looking, WTF do i care. she is wearing it to draw your eyes. mission accomplished. i dont stare though

any girl who wears something low cut and gets offended by guys looking is an idiot in my book

Will you be offended if I tell you you have the crappy a perfect circle album cover (well part of it anyway)as your avatar? Thirteenth Step ftw!

I'm pretty much immune to it by now - it really bugged me when I was a teenager. Now, as long as it's not too creepy or blatant, then I don't even notice it. It does get annoying when they don't even look up to talk to you, but I figure it's more of a problem for them than it is for me - it must be tough to be that undone by a pair of glands.

Depends on the context.

But mostly, it reminds me that men are men, and thank goodness I still have enough of what makes a woman (somewhat) attractive, that they are stilll looking occasionally! :o

NightsInWhiteSatin

If it's a guy the same age as my dad or older....kinda knocks me a bit queasy, tiz just wrong wrong wrong. Makes me feel dirty but not in a good way.

If it's a lad younger than me then it makes me giggle because they've not mastered the art of knowing when to look away after they've been caught.

If its a guy my age and older kinda makes you feel good sometimes like you have some sort of sex appeal. But if its done one too many times, you feel that's all you have that attracts men.

It can also make you angry when you make it blatantly obvious to the guy that you can see him gawking at them and they still dont look away.

If it's someone im in a relationship with it can also be a massive turn on that they're still checking you out even though they've seen it all unclothed before.

Without this being about men who you're seeing, whether dating or in a relationship with, I guess my whole issue is about being courteous. One of my pet peeves is rudeness. It's one thing to be honest, even brutally honest and another to be rude.

What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy checking out her breasts?

i suppose my blunt answer? Yes! :D

i don't have the media-driven stereotype of feminine beauty. i.e., big boobs. but, believe it or not -- and really, i'm not lying, i've occasionally caught a guy checking out my goodies. it just reminds me that men find all shapes and sizes attractive.

Hmmm... I wonder what your opinion will be when I start the sequel to this thread... "What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy masturbating to pics of her" :laugh: (based on a true story... Fortunately, I wasn't part of it!)

:lmao: i have to say, i've been the butt (no pun intended) of this one!

one time, when he was sick, my mate's best friend described his eyes' puffiness and such as the following: my eyes are goopy and i can't see through them, kind of like when i jack off to a picture of your wife in a bikini.

:lmao: eh, it's all about how it's presented...

^topic!

"Hey! Put that magnifying glass away!!!"

Inquiring minds need to know! :laugh: Thanks in advance

This part of your post disturbs me......

sweetbutcheeky
^topic!

I assume the answer will differ. What if the guy was trying to do it in a hidden way? What if it was just one glance? What if it happens 3 or 4 times in a row?

Inquiring minds need to know! :laugh: Thanks in advance

Yes, they are DDs! LOL I don't really care most of the time, I don't think about it really.

Women should just go topless anyway and get this whole thing behind them.:lmao:

Uh...have you seen the women in National Geographic who have gone topless all their lives??? It's not pretty.......

Ok then uniqueone

They can go topless only when around me. That way those mamaries can stay put.:rolleyes:

You'd get tired of them and then they wouldn't be exciting to you anymore. They'd become as exciting as a "knee".

After a lifetime of trying to take a peek I don`t think there is enough time left for me to get tired of looking:D

That's just so weird....not you....I mean "men"......

Citizen Erased
i don't have the media-driven stereotype of feminine beauty. i.e., big boobs

Do you know how many times I have heard this from flat chested women? "Media-driven stereotype"? I have come to the conclusion that most women use this to delude themselves into thinking men are attracted to THEIR inner beauty :rolleyes:

I don't want to offend you but crap that comment pissed me off

Do you know how many times I have heard this from flat chested women? "Media-driven stereotype"? I have come to the conclusion that most women use this to delude themselves into thinking men are attracted to THEIR inner beauty :rolleyes:

I don't want to offend you but crap that comment pissed me off

Never underestimate the inner booty... er beauty! :laugh:

Hey!

Oh I did this with one sleazy guy at work. It was too funny. I started staring obviously at his crotch and he started shifting in his seat then actually attempted to cover his crotch with his hands :lmao:

I did that too. I was sitting in the first row in some class and became sort of hypnotized with the teacher's crotch.

After a while I looked up and he was staring at me in some sort of shock and disbelief. I was very embarrassed. :o

Ok, and btw, I love it when guys look at my breasts. Any guy, I don't care. ;)

Ariadne

sweetbutcheeky
Women should just go topless anyway and get this whole thing behind them.:lmao:

It's legal here in Toronto, Canada. But I think I will pass! LOL :laugh: