I'm Going to be a Dad !

That right..

Art reproduced... Mr Wiggles works..

My Fiancee is almost 13 weeks pregnant with a baby boy ( that comes with a disclaimer as they said sexing a baby at this young age is tough.. until 20 weeks that is.. but right now after one of the downs syndrome ultrasounds it is a boy )....

We were waiting until the first round of down's test came back good before telling anyone and this morning every thing checked out..

I couldn't tell all you guys until now because some of the people at my work know that I post here and that would've spoiled the surprise..

My Mother is stoked to be a Grandmother again and we are so stoked to be upcoming parents...

So.. the wedding will be shortly... as now you know about the baby..

Thanks to all you wonderful people and guests that post on LS I have found a wonderful girl and I'm in a wonderful relationship..

I read and posted and learned from you all ...

I guess there is nothing like moving on from a past like getting married and having a kid..

:)

I am so happy for you AC!! You deserve it .. Finally your getting all that you want !! Couldn't be happier for you.

• Author
Congrats to you and the Mrs A_C! :D

Bet it will a cool little clown. :p

Thanks JackJack...

Congratulations Art- many blessings to you and your wife to be- you're such a great guy you definitely deserve this happiness!!!!:love:

Judging by how you've stayed in your stepdaughters life and how you have posted about her you're going to be a fantastic father.

Sniff........you're growing up on us Art!

Thanks Mz Pixie.. I'll pass along our blessings.. an NO.. I'm not growing up..:laugh:.. I refuse too..

I have a small Clown Car to fill for the Circus Thread

does this mean when the rugrat's old enough to drive, you're gonna be contacting the local Shriners for a vehicle? :D:D:D

congratulations, Art ~ I've always thought that a baby confirmed that all is well in the world ...

:lmao:.. Quank, Thanks.. yeah.. All is well in our world..

Congrats Art.....:D

Thanks Cinabon....

Direct, You forgot to mention that he won't have to buy coffee creamer for awhile.

You have a baby coming Art, you need to be a little more frugal :D.

Got it covered.. I bought a cow.. So all we have to do is go out in the back yard and milk her and presto.. instant creamer...:laugh:

I know the baby will cost a bleeding fortune.. but I have been saving my whole life for something like this..

I am so happy for you AC!! You deserve it .. Finally your getting all that you want !! Couldn't be happier for you.

Thanks Sassy.. :)

Congrats art.

you really deserve to be happy after all you've been through.

And I agree with JamesM now that my daugther is older I don't remember the sleepless night just the joy of being a parent.

I helps if you have a healthy sense of humor. :D

melodymatters

Art, first off, big congratulations !!!! How wonderful, and life changing and all good things !!!

Secondly, I have a question. You seem to have gone from a low point, a point where many of us here on LS seem to take permanant residence, and rewritten things into an amazing, true life, love story.

What factors would you attribute this too ? Luck ? changing your old patterns ? Any advice ?

Share your mojo brother !!:)

Congratulations art. We'll always have ball polishing. But I must let you go to be with the mother of your child. Sigh.

Just kidding - be well and enjoy fatherhood. Although I don't envy you I do wish you all the best.

Wow!! It would seem a lot has happened since I've been gone. Congratulations, Art!

Well look who decided to come back. Welcome back Luv. How are things?

Oh yeah, congratulations to you AC for the new bundle of joy. Maybe the gals here on LS should put together a baby shower for you.

Oh yeah, congratulations to you AC for the new bundle of joy. Maybe the gals here on LS should put together a baby shower for you.

Thanks, Riddler. Been throwing myself into my work lately. Work, work, work....

• Author
Congrats art.

you really deserve to be happy after all you've been through.

And I agree with JamesM now that my daugther is older I don't remember the sleepless night just the joy of being a parent.

I helps if you have a healthy sense of humor. :D

Hi Hotgurl.. thanks and I hope my sense of humor stays with me..:bunny:

Wonderful news Art!! You da man...I mean clown. :p:bunny:

Thanks PB

Congrats, Art!! I'm so very happy for you!! :D

Thanks SG ..:)

Congrats. That explains the quick wedding. :D Feel free to name the little guy "Tanbark". :cool:

Thanks Guys..

Tan.. hahaha.. about the quick wedding.... you are so observant :)

We were talking about getting married before the baby came along.. but the baby certainly did create the timing..

• Author
Art, first off, big congratulations !!!! How wonderful, and life changing and all good things !!!

Secondly, I have a question. You seem to have gone from a low point, a point where many of us here on LS seem to take permanant residence, and rewritten things into an amazing, true life, love story.

What factors would you attribute this too ? Luck ? changing your old patterns ? Any advice ?

Share your mojo brother !!:)

Thanks Melody.. Sharing my Mojo.. hummmmm..

I've always ben a happy go lucky kind of guy.. I bounce back quickly..

But if I had to put my finger on something I would say I gauge my happiness by my sense of humor in life and how much I laugh..

When I laugh a lot and am the life of the party I know I'm happy.. When I don't I know I'm not and I continue pushing myself and doing my internal inventory until my humor comes back..

The last year I haven't had much humor and then when I met her we clicked and all my Mojo was there.. We clicked..

Congratulations Art! What an exciting year you've had!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Thanks Allina

Congratulations art. We'll always have ball polishing. But I must let you go to be with the mother of your child. Sigh.

Just kidding - be well and enjoy fatherhood. Although I don't envy you I do wish you all the best.

BO.. ahhhh me ole ball polisher.. we will always have those times..

Thanks for the well wishes and I'll pass then along..

Wow!! It would seem a lot has happened since I've been gone. Congratulations, Art!

Hey Luvtoto..

Thanks..

You need to stop by more often..

How have you been ?

The first to call him a bundle of joy.. Thanks Riddler

• Author
it's all good AC-

a baby is good any time parents are willing to love and enjoy them!

I agree 2Sunny.. life right now is all about him.. at least for the next 18 yrs anyhow..

We both are looking forward to this..

Just in time for retirement too.. :).. I'll be 62 when he graduates high school..

My Fiancee is almost 13 weeks pregnant with a baby boy ( that comes with a disclaimer as they said sexing a baby at this young age is tough.. until 20 weeks that is.. but right now after one of the downs syndrome ultrasounds it is a boy )....

Wow! Your just full of surprises. What else you got? :laugh: How exciting though. Congrats. I'm sure you'll both be great parents. :D:bunny:

Awww, AC, congratulations! So many blessings flowing your way, I wish you and your bride and your forthcoming son all the happiness in the world!

Congrats Art!

You are one of the few people that I think will make an excellent parent.

But shame on you for having sex before marriage!!!

Bad, Bad, Boy!

• Author
Wow! Your just full of surprises. What else you got? :laugh: How exciting though. Congrats. I'm sure you'll both be great parents. :D:bunny:

What else do I have ?.. psssst.... come here.. I have something to show you..:laugh:

Thanks Ipanca

Awww, AC, congratulations! So many blessings flowing your way, I wish you and your bride and your forthcoming son all the happiness in the world!

Thanks FlowerGirl.. Of course I'm speaking for her right now but we both couldn't be happier...

Well Congrat-u-fekkin-lations Mr Critic!

Woooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a woohoo...:bunny: Thanks Lishy..

• Author
Good news again Art, I am really happy for you.

Thanks Great Gazoo..

Congrats Art!

You are one of the few people that I think will make an excellent parent.

But shame on you for having sex before marriage!!!

Bad, Bad, Boy!

Thanks A4.. your words touch me...

It wasn't me though..Mr Wiggles has a mind of own..

He is the one that had the sex.. I was just along for the ride.. so to speak..:laugh:

I guess that means I have to be punished and get 30 wacks with a wet noodle now ?

Thanks Great Gazoo..

Thanks A4.. your words touch me...

It wasn't me though..Mr Wiggles has a mind of own..

He is the one that had the sex.. I was just along for the ride.. so to speak..:laugh:

I guess that means I have to be punished and get 30 wacks with a wet noodle now ?

Art....... don't make me bust the fork out on Mr. Wiggles.

and honey you would love it if just more than my words touched you!!

:p:p:p:p - I am kidding but you left that wide open for a remark.

I lack restraint.

Wow. Congrats everything you once knew about life is going to get irrevocably changed. Hopefully for the better in your case.