He is moslem, am Xtian but wants me to change? what happens to wedding?

Hi, those who claim don't believe in anything, how about go to a healing meeting, and see what will happen

No thanks, me and my heathen BF are too busy planning which registry office we are going to get married in.

Does he actually talk to you? :o

yes, when I pray, he gives me advises and teach me things :love::bunny: we talk a lot

yes, when I pray, he gives me advises and teach me things :love::bunny: we talk a lot

God must be so busy! How on earth does he have time to talk to all the people praying at any one time? Oh to be omnipotent....

Next time you are talking to him, can you ask him who is going to win the Rugby World Cup????

Enema thinks he knows already but I KNOW Australia aren't going to win it this year.

God must be so busy! How on earth does he have time to talk to all the people praying at any one time? Oh to be omnipotent....

Next time you are talking to him, can you ask him who is going to win the Rugby World Cup????

Enema thinks he knows already but I KNOW Australia aren't going to win it this year.

mock as you wish, after watching Passion of Christ, and watching those who mocked him and tortured him, no surprise to see this coming :)

Didn't you know God send his Holy Spirit to his children and stay with them forever?

Oh lighten up for a change.

Sheesh........

Bad things happen to believers too...

ohhh, this is what you want to see, I got you :)

Oh, do you know Joseph? he is righteous man, but he had bad things happen to him, but in the end every bad happening just push him to a higher level, to a good future. Talk about God has good plans for his children.

after watching Passion of Christ, and watching those who mocked him and tortured him...

If you study history you will find out that Christ never existed.

well, not on the pedestal half the world has him on anyway.

LB, its not what I WANT to see, its what I DO see.

Do YOU know Joseph?? Personally?

You could at least give some better examples and/or proof....

I give up. Please don't try and convert me, or project your 'pity' onto me.

I am happy the way I am. I am in a wonderfully fulfilling, happy relationship with another atheist. I guess god wants us to stick together, reduces the risk of corruption.

even in the old books of non-believers in Jesus time, they talked about Jesus did wonders and healings. in book of Islam they also talked about Jesus heals

anyway, he is in our heart, if he shows him to you, you just know :)

even in the old books of non-believers in Jesus time, they talked about Jesus did wonders and healings.

In the old books in "Jesus time" they didn't mention his name even once. But you don't care about facts, you choose to "believe".

Hi, those who claim don't believe in anything, how about go to a healing meeting, and see what will happen

Ever seen god heal an amputee?

....didn't think so.

How about go to see with your own eyes?

Enema wants to know if YOU have seen with YOUR own eyes.

If you actually had, that would make your argument slightly more convincing.

Deflecting it back and saying "how bout you go and see with your own eyes" is a cop out.

Hi, I just want to say 'prayers work miracles' for those who believe in it. I saw many prayers got answered amazingly. and Lord does tell us who to marry is best, I totally trust in Lord :D

Thank you for saying this.

I wasn't even trying to get into a debate about religion, but those who are confused want to I guess, so fine.

I only talked about Christianity because the original poster said she was a Christian! So I told her what to do according to her beliefs! Now people want to argue religion! No one is going to disuade me from being a Christian (if that is what they are trying to do), so it's useless to even type the blasphemy. However, I will say the I have the free will to choose to follow Christ or not... that is not being a robot... it is not God playing chess with me... it is me choosing to follow my Savior. Period.

Talk about God has good plans for his children.

This is all I was trying to tell the original poster... if she chooses to do God's will and not hers, she will be blessed!

No, Jinnah, I don't want to argue religion. I want to voice opposition to the dangerously foolish advice you gave. Stop trying to be a martyr.

Cheers,

D.

I guess god wants us to stick together, reduces the risk of corruption.

I think that is the point of the scriptual refrences not to get envovled in unequally yoked relationships. The lure of sex alone is one that most can not resist.

Throughout the Old Testament there are examples of men who though they had all got invovled with the "unGodly" to their personnal and Israel's peril.

In the specific case of the Muslim/Christian relationships the Christian is going against what she says is her faith while the Muslim man believes the Christian women is close to but not entirely following God's will.

Ungodly are those who consider other people ungodly.

Unless you believe in the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and/or Ismail. Since this case is considering a Muslim and a Christian, not a hindu, buddist, agnostic, pagan, etc "unGodly" is a consideration for the principal players invovled

I wasn't even trying to get into a debate about religion, but those who are confused want to I guess, so fine.

No confusion here. I don't believe in god or religions- period. Doesn't mean I can't give advice to the OP. (who seems to have mysteriously disappeared)

No one is going to disuade me from being a Christian (if that is what they are trying to do), so it's useless to even type the blasphemy
I don't want to try and dissuade you from Christianity. Thats entirely your choice and I respect that.

Its certain christians on here disrespecting my beliefs and trying to dissuade me from atheism which gets up my nose.

And since I don't belive in god it wouldn't be blasphemy in my eyes.

No, Jinnah, I don't want to argue religion. I want to voice opposition to the dangerously foolish advice you gave. Stop trying to be a martyr.

Cheers,

D.

Quite!

Cheers,

D.

It is foolish of you to say that a Christian giving another Christian biblical advice is foolish just because you don't agree with it.

Also, you should look up the word "martyr" before you foolishly throw it around.

Good night and God bless!

Its certain christians on here disrespecting my beliefs and trying to dissuade me from atheism which gets up my nose.

Quite!

Oh, but I have done no such thing.;):p

It is foolish of you to say that a Christian giving another Christian biblical advice is foolish just because you don't agree with it.

You think you get a free pass just because you're a Christian? It doesn't work like that. I'm allowed to disagree with it and voice that disagreement on a public forum, especially when from my perspective it is just flat-out wrong and foolish. If you can't handle that, then the internet clearly isn't the place for you.

This off-topic tangent has gone on long enough. I don't have to justify my participation to you, so get over it and get back to the topic.

Cheers,

D.