Is this true

whichwayisup
Yes we love hot young studs..... then we send them home on their ten speeds.

:laugh: That's funny!!

That older women love younger men even more than older men love younger women?

I wouldn't say love more, maybe it's more an older woman appreciating what they have.

whichwayisup
A 60 yr old woman told her friend about the wild sex she's having with her 30 yr old lover.

'My dear' asked her friend, 'aren't you afraid that all that exertion might cause a heart attack?'

After a moment's consideration, the woman replies 'Well, if he dies, he dies!'

:bunny:

This sounds like one of you daily funny jokes in the watercooler section! :laugh:

Trialbyfire

Hmmm...this thread is making me think. Younger man with stamina vs older guy with supposed maturity level....hmmm...hmmm...hmmmm...hmmmmm...

Trialbyfire

Okay, okay, okay, here goes, prioritized in order of listing:

Younger man:

- stamina

- better body

- less wrinkles

- less baggage

- playful

- easier to train

Older man:

- less stamina with possible ED

- worse body

- more wrinkles

- full of baggage

- staid

- can't teach an old dog new tricks

b4r, you're right. Older women love younger men more than older men love younger women. A younger woman would normally rely on an older man financially and emotionally, whereas a younger guy could easily be working and as most men prefer to believe, less emotionally reliant.

Hmmm...this thread is making me think. Younger man with stamina vs older guy with supposed maturity level....hmmm...hmmm...hmmmm...hmmmmm...

Now you see my quandry.

Rational thinking and (yes, a little cynicism) makes me think. If I am going to risk getting hurt again emotionally I might as well do it with someone with stamina. This along with my last experience with a 40 year old who while very intellegent, was a real immature jerk, as you coined the term "core rot".

Bring me the man child!

Trialbyfire
Bring me the man child!

Hellz yeah!! If I have to stroke egos, might as well get something...and more something...and more something...for my efforts. :laugh:

Mustang Sally

I'm late 30s (I think that qualifies as "older") and have not yet ever been attracted to younger men. Maybe this will change with time? Especially if the ED thing ever becomes an issue for a man I am with...

Just sayin'

nittygritty
Okay, okay, okay, here goes, prioritized in order of listing:

Younger man:

- stamina

- better body

- less wrinkles

- less baggage

- playful

- easier to train

Older man:

- less stamina with possible ED

- worse body

- more wrinkles

- full of baggage

- staid

- can't teach an old dog new tricks

Not so fast, Tbf...you haven't considered everything...

Younger man:

-stamina with possibility of PE (premature ending or something like that)

-a better body than the older woman

-less wrinkles than the older woman

-less baggage but least likely to own anything, probably has more debt and is still trying to get established in his career. Longer work hours for little money

-playful but not funny if he cheats on older woman with younger woman

-easier to train but not necessarily he may just need a mommy

Older man:

-less stamina with possibility of ED but medication provides more stamina or so the commercial says

-worse body than younger woman

-more wrinkles than younger woman

-full of baggage but probably owns his own home, car and has student loans payed off. More established in career. Less time working and makes more money

-staid but probably can only handle one younger woman at a time. More likely to appreciate and not cheat on you

-can't teach an old dog new tricks but not necessarily, he may jump through hoops for a younger woman

I prefer slightly older men simply because I would rather be the younger woman than the old lady. :laugh:

NightsInWhiteSatin

I could never date a man younger than me, i have enough trouble finding older men who are mature enough for a relationship in their mind already!

Trialbyfire

Younger man:

Who cares because they're always ready for more.

No baby, I rock. :laugh:

Well maybe a few but not too many...

-less baggage but least likely to own anything, probably has more debt and is still trying to get established in his career. Longer work hours for little money

Don't care. I don't want them for money, honey.

He won't have any energy left to cheat with anyone.

I'm not old enough to be his mommy so it's okay. 32 - Cougar in training only.

Older man:

-less stamina with possibility of ED but medication provides more stamina or so the commercial says

No thanks. I like my men healthy, not medicated.

-full of baggage but probably owns his own home, car and has student loans payed off. More established in career. Less time working and makes more money

I don't need a man for this purpose. I can do this on my own.

-staid but probably can only handle one younger woman at a time. More likely to appreciate and not cheat on you

Guess again...

-can't teach an old dog new tricks but not necessarily, he may jump through hoops for a younger woman

While mentally, he may want to do this, physical capability is a different story and emotionally, too much baggage to jump too high.

I prefer slightly older men simply because I would rather be the younger woman than the old lady. :laugh:

I'm not worried. ;)

Nittygritty, all fixed up. :laugh:;)

nittygritty

Younger man:

Who cares because they're always ready for more. A whole night of "oops, I'm so sorry" at 5 minute intervals doesn't sound like fun to me but whatever floats your boat :laugh: BTW,No cure for this problem.

No baby, I rock. :laugh: Are you objectifying yourself again? :lmao::lmao:

Well maybe a few but not too many...

Don't care. I don't want them for money, honey. I don't need a man for money either but I'm not paying for it :laugh:

He won't have any energy left to cheat with anyone.

I'm not old enough to be his mommy so it's okay. 32 - Cougar in training only.

Older man:

No thanks. I like my men healthy, not medicated.

I don't need a man for this purpose. I can do this on my own. I don't need a man for this purpose either but they got be able to support themselves and make a financial contribution too.

Guess again...

While mentally, he may want to do this, physical capability is a different story and emotionally, too much baggage to jump too high.

I'm not worried. ;)

Nittygritty, all fixed up. :laugh:;)

Hey, as long as they look good for me and don't talk too much, particularly any backtalk, I'm okay if their younger, just as long as they can service my needs! :lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm just kidding :)

This_Too_Shall_Pass

This is such a "B4R" thread. It could even have been an Alpha thread.

God, I've been waiting a long time for someone to finally bring up this intensely philosophical question :laugh:

To answer the question, I think it's 50-50. There used to be a time when it was predominantly older men being with younger women.

But now, I think vice-versa is also increasingly true. Older women are staying more and more younger-looking, thanks to the blessings of botox and random nips and tucks.

Plus, women want to still be considered young and beautiful beyond a certain age. And if it's a younger man who's providing the attention, nothing like it. Reinforces their female mojo, so to speak.

Personally speaking, I just can't see it happening with a younger guy. One reason is the level of maturity. And the other is that I've always felt mentally older than my age anyway.

Of course, as I will get older, the pool of "available men" will get younger and younger - but that's OK. I'm comfortable with being their older sister, or even granny.

This_Too_Shall_Pass

In the above post, substitute the feeling of "love" whenever there's a reference to sex. :D This is true for both genders.

TTSP,

You do have a maturity beyond your years. It comes out in your posts. Or heck, maybe I am just immature for my age. Anyway, I could not ask for a better on line grand.

I can just see you though. Years from now in your mansion with alot of young studly pool boys, gardeners and that special butler. The female Hugh Heff. You will of course manage it all very nicely.

This_Too_Shall_Pass
TTSP,

You do have a maturity beyond your years. It comes out in your posts. Or heck, maybe I am just immature for my age. Anyway, I could not ask for a better on line grand.

Oh, Unders...:love: Thank you for saying that. And you're not immature at all - I love the advice you give.

As always, for me, it's easier giving advice to others than to apply it to myself :laugh:

But yes, I think part of it could be because of going through tough situations right from childhood. You become very tempered, as an individual.

I can just see you though. Years from now in your mansion with alot of young studly pool boys, gardeners and that special butler. The female Hugh Heff. You will of course manage it all very nicely.

Aha!!! THAT sounds like a plan. A female Hugh Hef?? Jeeez that would be fun. It'll keep my mojo in full throttle. :lmao:

Of course, there will be numerous parties at the Sprayboy mansion, and you wil be invited to every one of them.

I would say its about even. But only the better looking MILFs can get young men and only the rich old men can get young women.

Teacher's Pet
Yes we love hot young studs..... then we send them home on their ten speeds.

No fair. :D

If I post I like little girls, I'll probably wind up eating chocolate chip cookies with Chris Hansen one day.

-tp

wonders if Chris Hansen's admirers pose as pedophiles to meet him?

coco_milkshake

I dated someone younger than me (3 years my junior) and I felt like his babysitter.

My man is 11 years my senior and for us both, age is not an issue. If anything..it turns me on that I have an older man hee. He isnt bothered that I am that much younger than him. He says that I am more mature than women he has met in the past who are the same age as him. :laugh::love:

I dated someone younger than me (3 years my junior) and I felt like his babysitter.

My man is 11 years my senior and for us both, age is not an issue. If anything..it turns me on that I have an older man hee. He isnt bothered that I am that much younger than him. He says that I am more mature than women he has met in the past who are the same age as him. :laugh::love:

There's no explaining chemistry. I agree with TBF's list of youth's advantage over age. Nevertheless, I've had horrible experiences with substantially younger women and great ones with women my own age.

Many middle aged guys are taking better care of themselves, today. In addition, there's always the little blue pill for ED. (Interestingly, at least on LS, it's almost always the younger guys with ED issues).

One just never knows.

This_Too_Shall_Pass

That's true, there's no explaining chemistry.

But I still think that it's important to consider the stage of life you're at. And age is somewhat important there. If there's a big age difference (20 year old female and 50 year old male, for example), there's more incongruity than similarity in what each one of them is looking for, in life.

Although when both parties are above a certain age, it does becomes easier to find similarities and equivalent maturity levels. The relationship still retains some inherent peculiarities vis-a-vis a "similar-age" relationship, but it can very well be a successful one nevertheless.

whichwayisup
No fair. :D

If I post I like little girls, I'll probably wind up eating chocolate chip cookies with Chris Hansen one day.

-tp

wonders if Chris Hansen's admirers pose as pedophiles to meet him?

Chocolate chip cookies........:laugh:

No, it's not true. As a rule, men are more superficial in that way.

I agree 100% but in a way women are brainwashed for it to be that way. I mean why wouldn't it be the other way other than it's thrown in our face that men are like that so they take on that role while women think they're above it and less superficial yet on many levels it's more superficial for a 20 year old to be dating a 50 year old. If it's for his personality, then that's sad cuz she's with the personality of a person who is superficial enough to be with a 20 yr old and she must be desperate and superficial and whatever else to accept that type of roll and a person.