MM, W, his kids, OW & the concert

annabelle75
I'm sure she'll have a great time. It's her mm that will be sick wondering if everyone will run into each other. Or godforbid, eye contact is made with the wifey &/or kids.

Oh, & I love this ignore option. It works wonders.:lmao:

Then she should just let him worry and have a good time. :cool:

She bought the tix first. Yes ticket"s". She's going with friends.

It doesn't matter if she bought the tickets first or not or her friends. It's always an option to cancel when you want. She probably wants to see them. Some people are sick that way.

It'll kill him to see her there & not be able to interact with her.

I doubt that he knows he can have your friend any time he wants her.

I hope his stomach hurts by the site of seeing her there. He'll be miserable there. Ha

This is very doubtful also or he would have found a way out of taking his family with him.

Too bad. He should be going with the one he really loves.

It sounds like he is going with the one he really loves.

• Author
TogetherForever
It sounds like he is going with the one he really loves.

Ok :)

And I see that you are STILL A FOOL!!:lmao:

And I see that you are not talking about a friend of yours but probably yourself. How sad!!!!!!!!

• Author
TogetherForever
And I see that you are not talking about a friend of yours but probably yourself. How sad!!!!!!!!

Wrong again! I live with my man & I don't listen to country music. My so-called friend will be attending a country music concert.

So keep playing the fool:laugh: & acting like you know.

I'm sure she'll have a great time. It's her mm that will be sick wondering if everyone will run into each other.

So, if she's set on going, and you're sure she'll have a great time, then what was the whole issue again?

PoshPrincess

I think if she was THAT bothered about the whole thing she wouldn't be going, although she is more than entitled to as she bought her tickets first! Did her MM know she had bought tickets? If so, then what sort of a man is he that he would then go and buy tickets for himself, his W and kids? He obviously has no respect for ANY of them! Of course he hasn't, he wouldn't take his OW to his kid's ball game if he did! That's pretty sick!

W has never seen the OW so that's cool; she's not going to make any kind of scene. TF, it's MM and your friend who have to watch themselves and make sure they behave. So what if MM is uncomfortable with it all? He instigated the whole thing so will just have to deal with it! YTF should your friend have to miss out? MM is really playing with fire as who knows how your friend will react when she sees them together!

I went to a gig last month and found out a couple of days before that exMM would be going with HIS W. Although I wouldn't have not gone I was worried about seeing them and curious all at the same time. In some weird way I wanted to bump into them (she doesn't know who I am) but my friend told me (and she was so right) that I wouldn't be able to handle seeing them if they were all lovey-dovey together. How true. Maybe this meeting WILL give your friend a reality check.

• Author
TogetherForever

Hey Posh,

I've told her many times that if it was me in her shoes, I wouldn't go. That means to concerts, sports, or anything else where the kids &/or wife would be. (Not while they are still together in the marital home.) I wouldn't want to see it.

She's going to the concert & so is he & his family. They both knew each other would be there.

I'm sure everyone will be fine & will have a great time.

Have a great weekend!!

Ok :)

And I see that you are STILL A FOOL!!:lmao:

Why am I a fool for giving my opinion? Isn't that why you started this thread? Are you only interested in opinions that match yours?