MM, W, his kids, OW & the concert

greengoddess

If the wife wont have a clue who she is then i think it's agreat idea she go. It will be really good for her to see the whole family interact together. Hopefully it will be a wakeup call to her.

Precious you are doing the right thing. Men who have no relationship with their wife do not take THIRTEEN DAY cruises with them.

• Author
TogetherForever
If the wife wont have a clue who she is then i think it's agreat idea she go. It will be really good for her to see the whole family interact together. Hopefully it will be a wakeup call to her.

Precious you are doing the right thing. Men who have no relationship with their wife do not take THIRTEEN DAY cruises with them.

The kids might recognize her. She's been to quite a few of the son's football games. She doesn't seem too concerned about them though.

The more you post about this "friend" the more she sounds like a poster here thats known for stalking the MMs kids at football and baseball games. And that has also said that the MM and W are only together for the kids, like his cheating is included in the arrangement and yet he still talks to her while in the crapper to avoid his W hearing it.

But I won't name names.....

greengoddess
The kids might recognize her. She's been to quite a few of the son's football games. She doesn't seem too concerned about them though.

That will crush his wife that he took her to see the kids sports.

This guy knew it was her favorite group and bought tix for his family instead of the two of them. Sounds like a real winner. Guess he wanted to share the music he and his mistress listen to with his family. WOW This guy is having fun with this little game.:sick::(

This guy knew it was her favorite group and bought tix for his family instead of the two of them. Sounds like a real winner. Guess he wanted to share the music he and his mistress listen to with his family. WOW This guy is having fun with this little game.:sick::(

GG

If we are both assuming it is the same person, its only fair to take the kids and the W to the concert considering MM already took the OW to the Opening Game of baseball instead of the kids.

Definitely sounds like a game. But they both enjoy playing it. Poor W and kids.

• Author
TogetherForever
The more you post about this "friend" the more she sounds like a poster here thats known for stalking the MMs kids at football and baseball games. And that has also said that the MM and W are only together for the kids, like his cheating is included in the arrangement and yet he still talks to her while in the crapper to avoid his W hearing it.

But I won't name names.....

If there was the slightest inkling that she was doing any kind of stalking,

I'd put my foot up her ass. I don't feel that is the case here.

greengoddess

ersanally mm is pretty damned selfish to expect his ow to sit and watch him with his family. He I'm sure will be turned on the whole time to have his wife and mistress in such close proximity.

Bad bad idea. He may behave but what if wife kisses him during this concert or they start dancing together will your friend be able to handle it.

Selfish selfish people.

I really want her to go and this to play out. LOL

The poor kids though but they are old enough to handle it.

If there was the slightest inkling that she was doing any kind of stalking,

I'd put my foot up her ass. I don't feel that is the case here.

Its a matter of perspective.

When the kids find out about the duplicity of their father and his mistress, they WILL consider it stalking. And so will their mother. If the whole family didn't invite her, she shouldn't be stalking around as if only what MM says matters. Just because MM knows doesn't mean its not stalking. I am sure the W and kids wouldn't have invited their father's piece to their games knowingly.

But that's another conversation.

greengoddess
GG

If we are both assuming it is the same person, its only fair to take the kids and the W to the concert considering MM already took the OW to the Opening Game of baseball instead of the kids.

Definitely sounds like a game. But they both enjoy playing it. Poor W and kids.

wow i bet his son would have loved that game. Power show going on with the mm, ow and his family. What a piece of crap. I bet he is loving every minute of this tug of war.

• Author
TogetherForever

So the general consensus would be for her not to go to the concert in order to save the wife & kids from any form of hurt?

Shades of Grey
So the general consensus would be for her not to go to the concert in order to save the wife & kids from any form of hurt?

And herself from unecessary hurt.

The wife , kids and herself. She seems to be the only one with all the cards of knolodge here except for the H who seems to be trying to juggle everyone at the same time.

• Author
TogetherForever
And herself from unecessary hurt.

Yes I agree. I tried to edit & add that but took to long.

IfWishesWereHorses

Together Forever,

My situation I guess was a little different, BUT my H's OW whose identity I did not know at the time KNEW good and well that I had dinner with girlfriends on the same night at the same restaurant each week for years. Actually, they used that time to be together. After they were no longer seeing each other she started showing up at the restaurant which is pretty small. The last time I saw her I spoke to her and was seated directly behind her, a friend asked me how a weekend at a resort was and I started telling her and this girl jumps up and runs out of the restaurant (now there was a clue!). I found out the next month that that was who he had had an affair with.

I was furious that she was stalking me, hanging out where SHE knew I would be. Didn't bother her though as long as I didn't know. He told her that he had told me and told her to stay away from me. She was indignant, I don't ever go around her, he mentioned the restaurant and she said, OH, well I won't go again. She didn't see it as stalking, meeting her friends there on the "drink special" night... BUT SHE KNEW.

I know your friend had her tickets first, so it seems that her MM should step down, but if no one else cares then the wife and kids will never have better I suppose.

• Author
TogetherForever

Well she insists on going & I'll just wait to see how it all works out.

I hope she has a great time there & hopefully it goes w/o a hitch.

child_of_isis

Geesh....did anyone ever think of dating "single" men?

What is up with this?

She's choosing to stick it out with the hope of a happy ending. Like I did.
greengoddess
Geesh....did anyone ever think of dating "single" men?

What is up with this?

LOL guess what together forevers happy ending is? She gets to live with him for FIVE years while he STILL remains married to his wife.

Yep that's my fairytale.

child_of_isis

Afterward, he'll be so turned on, he'll want to bang his wife all night.

Poor OW will be alone, sad, and no one to bang.

He I'm sure will be turned on the whole time to have his wife and mistress in such close proximity.

• Author
TogetherForever

So an old poster comes to stir **** up & others follow.

How nice.

Grow up already.

greengoddess

oh please renee. How many user names have you and yousaveme had?

Honestly you profess to be helping your friend and I don't believe it. If you wanted to help her you would help her see she is in a go nowhere relationship.

• Author
TogetherForever

If you're so smart, check IP addresses to see who's posting & from where.

Actually, Yousaveme & GreenGoddess are one in the same.

Share with me this IP checking technology that only the MODS have, oh great one.

If what you are saying is true, she really does have MPD and her other personality believes the exact opposite of the first one. That is, the poster that I refuse to name....

That and you should tell GEL as she's defending and threatening the same person in another thread. LOL!!!!

Too entertaining. Thanks. This was turning out to be such a boring day.

greengoddess

Now that's funny!!!

I love your signature quote. Perfect just believe and never question.:laugh:

annabelle75
Well she insists on going & I'll just wait to see how it all works out.

I hope she has a great time there & hopefully it goes w/o a hitch.

I see no problem with her going. This may be an unpopular opinion but the world does not revolve around the MM and his W. If one of them choses to make a scene in front of their children that's there fault not hers. She should go and just ignore the MM and his W and children and have a good time with her friends.

• Author
TogetherForever

I'm sure she'll have a great time. It's her mm that will be sick wondering if everyone will run into each other. Or godforbid, eye contact is made with the wifey &/or kids.

Oh, & I love this ignore option. It works wonders.:lmao: