Ladies: What Kind of Scent do you like your Man to Wear?

Trialbyfire

dropdeadlegs

Acqua di Gio. So clean and fresh, noticeable, yet understated. I can't imagine it not smelling good on any man.

I'm not a fan of the "woodsy" smell either, and anything cheap smells like a lot of alcohol and wears off quickly. With cologne you get what you pay for and the good stuff still smells fabulous the next morning, even after a night of debauchery.

I think we have a winner!

these days for men... I have no fav as long as it can't be smelled more than 6 inches away. Sometimes I wonder if the guy took a bath in his cologne... eeewwwww. Cheap cheap cheap.

Art_Critic

I wear Quorum

It gets nothing but compliments.. it lasts long and has a slight scent that can be caught on my clothes or the sheets..

mmmmm.... There's nothing like Obsession for men. It's pure heaven.

My girls go on a sniffing frenzy when my bf is fresh out of the shower and he sits near them :laugh:

Citizen Erased

My boyfriends scent is heavenly... he also wears Acqua di Gio. Along with the smell of his shampoo, and the nice clean smell he always has :love: Even when we were still at school and I was living at my mum's, I always wore a shirt of his to bed cos it smelled so damn yummy. Now I just have to roll over and... well no guessing what next :laugh::o

I'm not big on cologne but you guys who all said you hated "woodsy" reminded me of something.

Early on in our relationship, H was doing yardwork. It was in the fall. He came in smelling like leaves and sweat and just all manly smelling. I remember he was wearing a flannel shirt and some old ripped jeans. I went wild and ripped off all his clothes right there in the living room. I couldn't get enough of his smell.

We still laugh about it. Wish he could bottle that smell.:love:

I like the smell of clean. Just a clean smelling guy where you get a little of what he smells like.

And the smell of sweat can be sexy, too. Not sweat as in BO, not taking a shower, but sweat as in doing yardwork or bed work or something.

Absolutely agree, I hate any cologne. Nothing's worse than going past a Pepe le Pew slathered in Brut or Axe body spray.

Burberry makes me weak in the knees. God I love the smell of that stuff.

The smell of a sweaty nut sack does the same to me.

My favorite is smell on a man is a perfect mix of leather, tobacco and gasoline (mmmm!!!!). If that's not available, I'll take Obsession for men.

My least favorite fragrance is AXE - ( I call it "ass" body spray) - it smells like baby powder gone bad.

Funny how lots of ladies are saying they like the smell of a "man out of shower".

Basically, a "man out of shower" smells like soap. Nothing more or less. There is no smell of cleanness as you might think :)

So, basically, you like the smell of soap.

• Author
Trialbyfire

It's the smell of soap, combined with the natural scent of your mate. The most powerful aphrodesiac, EVER!! :love:

Star Gazer
Polo Sport... I love it...

That one is gooooooooood.

Tanny baby, can you change?? :love: :love:

That one is gooooooooood.

Nah..he's too set in his ways...oh, err...you meant his cologne, right? Never mind.

tanbark813

I used to wear Escape for Men which is a little lighter. But once you smell Black on me you'll grow to like it through positive association. :cool:

dropdeadlegs
I used to wear Escape for Men which is a little lighter. But once you smell Black on me you'll grow to like it through positive association. :cool:

Somehow I believe you. :)

Really, I think I could enjoy most men's fragrances if I enjoyed the man wearing it. On the other hand, if you rub me the wrong way (not literally, but figuratively) I might just develop a strong distaste for a certain scent.

Wow, only one kind of cologne that I own has been mentioned on here but it wasn't really a favorite out of the group. Fortunately it is my least favorite out of the ones I own. I guess that I need to reconsider my tastes in cologne.