Losing your Job over your internet post?

Making your profile private doesn't guarantee privacy if you have coworkers as friends. You'd be surprised at how many people have been ratted out for silly reasons.

and that's why u don't add coworkers to your myspace..doesn't take a geuis..like I said do what I said and you'll have no problem..anyone is who is stupid enough to not get a job bc of a myspace profile shouldn't have gotten the job in the first place.

pricillia

There are also screen shots of everything that you do... recorded for everyone to see..

Also I do not have myspace and would not have it no matter what, but if you do let a co worker into your world that person who was once a pier could someday be your boss.

So one should be carefull with work friends on the computer & off.

• 2 weeks later...
KeysGirl07

My last boss watched my every move and keystroke and I knew it up front so he could never catch me at anything. I saved my internet surfing and personal emails for after hours in the privacy of my home.

He wanted to catch me at something but never could - yet now he's being sued by people and in such a financial sinkhole - it's kinda funny how suspicious he was of me when he's the one doing all the sneaky under the table business dealings.

• Author

Maybe he was watching you so close because he was afraid you might stumble onto his shady deals.