...is he playing mind games??

Yes, Mr Morality, you help her to find ways to continue this affair. that's a real contribution to society.. you should be proud of yourself. And yes, I referred her to the scumbag manual b/c what she is doing is scummy. And given the lives may be ruining with these actions she is a piece of work.. it's a true statement. that's why I WOULD DO THAT!

Did I miss the part in the bible where it says if someone isn't sorry, its open season on them and ok to treat them like garbage?

You didn't help her. Not in any way. It just made YOU feel good about your rightous self.

Her action made you evil when you think about it.

It brought out the evil in you.

I think what you and others did was cruel when she did nothing to you. nothing. But you took it upon yourself to be mean to her when she wasn't mean to you.

You are worse than she is.

If someone isn't doing with what you agree with, instead of showing them the error of their ways, you just spit on them, insult them, and fail to explain to them why what they are doing is wrong.

What good is that?

Tell me one thing that is constructive about telling a woman who is married how to regain the affection of a man who is also married and is currently attempting to back off.

Going forward without the diversions and he said /she said directx, can you tell me what goes through your mind when you go home to your wife, lie in the same bed with her, and greet your newborn child while paying for an apartment with your also married lover?

Do you ever want to stop?

Why don't you?

Do you ever think that your wife has the right to know, as her union with you is based on false assumptions of fidelity?

Why don't you tell your wife, why go through all the verbal acrobats, the never ending path covering?

Do you think your new baby won't sense or find out at some point what daddy is up to in a few years?

Please answer without sarcasm. Can you answer these please?

Actually, my response took HER viewpoint and gave her CONSTRUCTIVE advice regarding HER situation. How do you fail to see that? Sorry if it pissed people off. People have different opinions.

if you consider advice such as that constructive, then you have obviously never felt or observed the negative effects of adultrey. And considering that you are an adulterer yourself I can see where your opinion on this matter would be as twisted and demented as her's.

Hey everyone! There is new person to stone!

Get your insults and murder comparisons ready, for now there is someone else, NOT TO HELP, but TO INSULT and MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER BY PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE DOWN!

Remember, no constructive help is required! This person will see the errors of their ways according to you buy NAME CALLING and DERAGOTORY REMARKS ALONE!

Here is the title of the post to wet your whistle:

I decided to be his mistress forever!!!!!!

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=118165

So what are you all waiting for?

Going forward without the diversions and he said /she said directx, can you tell me what goes through your mind when you go home to your wife, lie in the same bed with her, and greet your newborn child while paying for an apartment with your also married lover?

Do you ever want to stop?

Why don't you?

Do you ever think that your wife has the right to know, as her union with you is based on false assumptions of fidelity?

Why don't you tell your wife, why go through all the verbal acrobats, the never ending path covering?

Do you think your new baby won't sense or find out at some point what daddy is up to in a few years?

Please answer without sarcasm. Can you answer these please?

'Doppling' is the next big thing! Google it and you will have all your questions answered! You won't believe all the people doing it!

Hey everyone! There is new person to stone!

Get your insults and murder comparisons ready, for now there is someone else, NOT TO HELP, but TO INSULT and MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER BY PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE DOWN!

Remember, no constructive help is required! This person will see the errors of their ways according to you buy NAME CALLING and DERAGOTORY REMARKS ALONE!

Here is the title of the post to wet your whistle:

I decided to be his mistress forever!!!!!!

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=118165

So what are you all waiting for?

seems like you have your work cut out for you then. what will YOU be telling her.. she should win the Nobel Peace Prize for her wonderful behavior?

seems like you have your work cut out for you then. what will YOU be telling her.. she should win the Nobel Peace Prize for her wonderful behavior?

It gives you an excuse to ignore answering my 5:16 PM post, which you won't because it exposes you as a mean cruel person.

Meet you in the other forum!

So you see, what difference does it make how one approaches this, constructively or not, the attidute is still the same.

I am heartened by all the people who were appalled, it is a nice balance to the scaryiness of someone who lives a lie and continues to do so everyday.

I think you may be pulling our collective leg. I think the Asian woman you were pursuing did not take your bait, and you made the rest up as (disturbed) wishful thinking.

At least that is what I will tell myself, so I can continue to hope I never ever ever meet anyone who butchers the emotional lives of those that trust them the most. You are really scary and it will take me a few days to get your persona and your games out of my head.

Thanks to everyone else for making me know not everyone is like directx.

And God help the people who are dealing with them but don't know it.

is he playing mind games.....?

Holy Crap,I think Lorr is right.

Look at the title of the original post.

Read all the conversations that started once direct x happened on the scene.

Direct x made that original post up as Marie-Evans to find out why the Asian Lady he was pursuing dropped him or went hot and cold and answered himself as direct x , and watched and sat back as people responded and laughed the whole way --all of this was a mind game to rile people up , throw stupid accusations back and forth, to divert and basically to control the whole situation.

He never cared about any of this, just wanted to see if he could manipulate people into responding the way HE wanted them too-- It was all about the manipulation and CONTROL-OR THE ILLUSION OF IT.

I think you are some random internet freak causing trouble.

You and the OP have too much heartlessness in common, the "doppler" thing, it just sounds fake when you describe it. Like bad fiction, something is off.....

DIRECT X AND MARIE EVANS ARE FAKE.

'Doppling' is the next big thing! Google it and you will have all your questions answered! You won't believe all the people doing it!

UPDATE: I GoOGLED "DOPPLING" AND NO SUCH THING EXISTS in the context of cheating...

EXCEPT MR. DIRECTX'S POST ON PAGE 4 OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH..

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t97246/

THE TERM HE MADE UP ..

OKAY, YOU HAD YOUR FUN. Thanks, I was procrastinating and needed to kill some time in between.

THIS WAS ALL BS EVERYONE......

this also explains why "marie-evans"posted in this forum, instead of other man/other woman or marriage problems.

And why "she" never returned---It was just directx wanting to see everyone respond to his prompts.

It also goes a long way to explaining the lack of cohesive thoughts and logic/reasoning/hypocrisy.

He was just trying to piss people off and keep getting them to respond..

......is he playing mind games???

The best part of this whole thread was everyone's outrage. It makes me feel good that there are people like you all in this world.

We may not be able to stop the "decay" of character around us, but we can speak up against it...and not help it along in any way.

There is a quote in the yoga philosophy that deals with "people" like Directx and/or Marie Evans:

"Undisturbed calmness of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous and indifference toward the wicked."

Directx, you are at best devoid of empathy and reason, and at worst a psychopath. I really hope you get the help you need.

As for everyone else, you people make me smile with your happiness and virtue.

The best part of this whole thread was everyone's outrage. It makes me feel good that there are people like you all in this world.

We may not be able to stop the "decay" of character around us, but we can speak up against it...and not help it along in any way.

There is a quote in the yoga philosophy that deals with "people" like Directx and/or Marie Evans:

"Undisturbed calmness of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous and indifference toward the wicked."

Directx, you are at best devoid of empathy and reason, and at worst a psychopath. I really hope you get the help you need.

As for everyone else, you people make me smile with your happiness and virtue.

These are quotes fromthe people that you "feel good about":

"oh, before I forget, you're a real piece of work"

"IMHO you are an absolute joke."

refering poster to "...scumbag manual"

Refering to Osama Bin Laden for some bizarre reason aimed at poster

"I frankly don't give a rats ass how she feels."

Comparing poster to "VA Tech shooter "

Reference towards me for having an opinion "Maybe you should try crawling out from under that rock you’ve been under for so long."

"Total slut. Total idiot."

If "Yoga Philosophy" encourages supporting people that make remarks to other people such as this with no offer of help, and only hurt, keep that "Yoga Philosophy" to yourself. Or maybe you just don't understand "Yoga Philosophy"

Remarks I posted above are not from people that "makes me feel good".

So you support blind judgemental hatred towards a 'sinner' asking for help.

Bring up a philosphy that constructivley shows a 'sinner' the error of their ways without casting stones. That sounds like one everyone here can use.

These are quotes fromthe people that you "feel good about":

"oh, before I forget, you're a real piece of work"

"IMHO you are an absolute joke."

refering poster to "...scumbag manual"

Refering to Osama Bin Laden for some bizarre reason aimed at poster

"I frankly don't give a rats ass how she feels."

Comparing poster to "VA Tech shooter "

Reference towards me for having an opinion "Maybe you should try crawling out from under that rock you’ve been under for so long."

"Total slut. Total idiot."

If "Yoga Philosophy" encourages supporting people that make remarks to other people such as this with no offer of help, and only hurt, keep that "Yoga Philosophy" to yourself. Or maybe you just don't understand "Yoga Philosophy"

Remarks I posted above are not from people that "makes me feel good".

So you support blind judgemental hatred towards a 'sinner' asking for help.

Bring up a philosphy that constructivley shows a 'sinner' the error of their ways without casting stones. That sounds like one everyone here can use.

this TROLL is GOOD! props to you on your advanced trolling skills. I know some very good trolls who could not shake a stick at you.

The best advice I can give you as far as interpreting his intentions is to put earplugs in your ears. Assume he his speaking another language, MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR ACTIONS, always. His actions tell you everything you need to know, when his words don't equal his actions then he is manipulating you. PERIOD. PARAGRAPH.

Genious. Pure Genious. I mean, this is the best line I've seen thus far. I don't know if it's been said before, but this statement is so true. I was going through it with mm and a good friend introduced me to a guy who said, "You could be in a bar and see the same guy approach several different women and ask them for their number, but when he comes to you and begins to speak, you will give him your number too." I knew exactly what he meant and it is a fact. Kudos!

Hey, I'd throw a stone at you any day. Just to get you out of my way.

A sinner who wants help is someone very different from you. They deserve help and support. Even if they don't want help, most sinners wouldn't be the bully you are.

Someone who keeps sinning and asking others to help them is pure evil and devoid of any personal character. Especially someone who keeps playing the "Be kind to me" card while berating everyone.

Stop trying to get our validation. You'll never get it.

I really do hope you get help. The only kindness I can extend you to stop trying to get you to see the error of your ways.

*goes to do something more worthwhile, like flossing teeth*

(By the way, I don't much care for the word "sinner." Only using it here because the poster used that word.)

Hey, I'd throw a stone at you any day. Just to get you out of my way.

A sinner who wants help is someone very different from you. They deserve help and support. Even if they don't want help, most sinners wouldn't be the bully you are.

Someone who keeps sinning and asking others to help them is pure evil and devoid of any personal character. Especially someone who keeps playing the "Be kind to me" card while berating everyone.

Stop trying to get our validation. You'll never get it.

I really do hope you get help. The only kindness I can extend you to stop trying to get you to see the error of your ways.

*goes to do something more worthwhile, like flossing teeth*

Who said I wanted ANYONE's validation? Must be something you are always desiring since you brought it up.

So you see NOTHING wrong with how people treated this person that weren't provoked. How sad.

Whats that Yoga thing teach you again? How to take the side of cruel people?

Why, yes. Yes they have.

Ok. Can you point it out to me please? I cant find where in the thread you are reading.

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]I need some advice and opinions. About a year ago a coworker started to show interest in me. We are both married. And want to keep it that way. It started when HE started dropping hints about being interested in me. I at first did not react but over time after he continued to peruse I started flirting back. It went from just talk to physical. And I was on cloud 9 and felt WONDERFUL about myself. We became extremely attracted to each other and though we had not at this point had sex we wanted it bad and would often talk about getting together. We had a lot of closed-door meetings with a lot of touching and feeling. 8 months ago we finally did what both of us wanted so much (again this was never a love thing but more of an infatuation). He continued to pursue me and on a business trip we got together again. After the business trip things changed so it seemed to me. I am extremely comfortable with pursuing him now, which I was a little shy before…kind of like a Pandora’s box has been open. I feel that he has stopped. He is not making contact like once before no more looks, no more touching, I plan a meeting and he makes excuses…When I ask him (which is often) if he still wants to continue he says YES…don’t you???!! I say yes of course. The last encounter (which did not happen) I said…. I’m going to stop this…he said I don’t want you to and that the “stars” are just not alined and it will happen. I said you do not pay attention to me as you once did and he said it is all in my head… I am of the personality if I don’t get what I want I often push harder to get an answer which I feel I am not getting…I cant get it out of my mind and when it does not happen I start to think something is wrong with me or what did I do... many many emotions sink in. Again I ask are you interested and he continues to say he is very much…why cant I take that for what it is worth? He seems nervous about doing the things we did behind closed doors, which he has not in the past. Says he does not want to get caught (did not seem to bother him before). Is he playing mind games with me? Do you think he is still interested? How should I continue? I feel I need to back off but just can’t seem to detach myself and I run conversations in my head that we have had we have had over and over again. Is he telling me these things to avoid conflict or upsetting me? When I say I ask him about it a lot, I do. Probably two or three times a week. HELP…need some answers and advise………:sick: [/sIZE][/FONT]

Maybe you where justed used by him.maybe he realy loves his family or maybe his wife found out somthing was haappening.and if your not happy in your marraige you should tell your husband and get out.dont hurt people like this.and men will tell woman anything to just get into there pants if there wife is not around for awhile.if you where a real woman you would have never done anything with him.you should have told his wife what was going on.us woman should stick together and not hurt each other and belive what men tell us because they lie a lot.and if a man tell's you he is not having sex with is wife then you are all dum.

• 2 weeks later...
she_wonders

OMIGAWD! My situation is identical to yours Marie, except we haven't had sex yet. A co-worker informed me of his desire for me and we have been emailing sexually explicit messages to each other for the last two weeks. We were working out the details of our hook up when I made a reference to my hubby's schedule, he works in the same building as me and the coworker, who by the way is married also but she works elsewhere. Anyway he says he didn't realize that we all worked for the same company, now he "wants time to think things through" Do you think these clowns are playing games with us? You better believe it. Hell, I'm betting it's the same guy!

she_wonders
OMIGAWD! My situation is identical to yours Marie, except we haven't had sex yet. A co-worker informed me of his desire for me and we have been emailing sexually explicit messages to each other for the last two weeks. We were working out the details of our hook up when I made a reference to my hubby's schedule, he works in the same building as me and the coworker, who by the way is married also but she works elsewhere. Anyway he says he didn't realize that we all worked for the same company, now he "wants time to think things through" Do you think these clowns are playing games with us? You better believe it. Hell, I'm betting it's the same guy! ;)