Sufferings is result of our sins?

No not at all... grouping everyone into one pot....no.

But lets admit this line of thinking is apparent on the board.

That God is evil and causes harm to humans.

God may or may not be evil, but religion is evil. I have posted evidence of this many times. I think a few of your recent posts bear this out.

If He loved humans they would not suffer.

Good point.

This my dear is Satanism… also lots of magic- magic- magic how often have we heard of the magic of the Bible?

The whole thing is about magic. Trees that have magic fruit, talking snakes, plagues of locusts, people rising fro the grave, witches and sorcerers, and angels and demons. All of that is magic. And none of it exists.

What we are dealing with has the markings Satanism.

Hey, its your book. I don't believe it.

I know of a woman that can bend spoons with her mind, she can move furniture and objects around her home via her mind.

No she can't. Nobody can do that.

If you think she can, you should put her in touch with James Randi. If she can in fact do these things, she'll get a million dollars. If she doesn't need the money, she can give it to charity.

Somehow I am Satanic because I don't believe this. And you aren't deluded.

She said she was cursed with this gift from childbirth… the reason; her parents were witch ad warlock. They practiced the occult and she asked for gifts of power be bestowed upon their child and so she to this day does possess these powers.

Her parents may have considered themselves a witch and a warlock, but there is no such thing in reality--save the claim. Spells work as well as prayer, which is to say not at all. Imagine what the world would be like if they did.

The female said I did not ask for this power but I have it and I don’t want to loose it.

I am accustomed to the convenience of it in my life.

She said, I do already know how to be free of them… and its through salvation.

But I prefer not to be saved and loose them.

I just wanted to add a similar story to yours with the knowledge of roots of origin to the power supply.

Do you know if your parents were into black magic?

Where did you read this? Are you saying that you know this person personally, or is this a story from a website or a "friend of a friend"?

ESP, remote viewing, and telekinesis do not exist. There is no person on the planet who can bend spoons, move things with their mind, read other people's thoughts, or anything of the sort.

Notice that in your acceptance of the Bible, you believe in these things, too. Can you not see the delusion here?

Moai,

I do have special powers..... people tell me so all the time. One of our coworkers is afraid of me. I have the ability to get what I want and I always get the check.

My special powers are very very very very real.

I don't believe in god or the devil or fairies or trolls......

I do believe in the power of the mind and the powers of observation.

My Powers came to me as a child. I have the ability to communicate with animals simply because I learned how. I can indeed fortell the future by observing the now, body language, actions, and other signals. This power is not from god or the devil...... it is learned. Much like a predator learns to read its prey...... or a prey animal learns to out wit its predator......

I do believe you can talk yourself into thinking unicorns are real and you live in a magic castle.

I have special powder as well. i have the power to turn on my TV with out getting my lazy ass off the couch. Make popcorn in a magic oven with the push of one button.

I can also foretell when a woman says "Oh you are disgusting" she isn't going to sleep with me.

Island Girl
I know of a woman that can bend spoons with her mind, she can move furniture and objects around her home via her mind.

If this is true, and I do not think that it is, then she has $ 1,000,000.00 in a bank right now with her name on it.

James Randi has asked that anyone with these "powers" come forward and if they do in fact Have any such powers he'll give them the money.

It has been verified. It is waiting.

And so many have failed up to this point. All of them well known with TV shows where they claim to speak to the dead or bend spoons with their mind.

They are tested, ALWAYS under conditions approved by both parties, and found to be without these "gifts" but verify that they can perform great parlor tricks. -- Not magic or telekinesis and the like.

Please please tell her to get in touch with James Randi!

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

Island Girl
We have read much of this....on L.S. let the bells ring....

ABOUT THE CHURCH OF SATAN

Where is this thread?

I haven't seen anyone coming out to defend or recruit for the church of Satan.

Did I miss something -- I am behind in my reading and I am moving through quickly.:eek:

They are worshiping an imaginary being too -- just like you are -- in fact they both come from the same book -- and I'd like to be able to explain to them why I think so.

Oh, yes, I felt some posts of them full of bitterness and hatred, some are heavy. I hope other people can see through this, and won't be suck out their energy and life by those vampires:p

Really you felt some post of bitterness and hatred, from who.

I just think this is rational thinking not bitterness or hatred

An LB you think that we are jealous, I know that I am not jealous of anyone.

Also may I add I never truly picked on LH I was just trying to get some more information to understand her way of thinking, you should go back to re read,

I see a problem in the sense that if someone could possibly disagree with you then it means that they hate you, that is not true at least not in my book.

I also think that there is some overstep when it comes to judging,

LH was front and center in that arena and even though she was swinging at me to, I still tried to understand.

But none the less to say that you need to exersize this thread is warped in itself.

Treat human beings as human beings.

Think of opposing base ball teams each team wants to win and the other team is bad bad bad, when in reality that have some of the same pains, hopes and dreams that the other team has, they just carry them out differently.

Island Girl
Because you rarely address issues, but rather dodge them or spend endless time scripture quoting.

Right.

I am sure everyone is asking the same thing--but about you, not me.

Right again.

And you never answered the question as to why your faith is right and theirs is wrong.

Right again. No one has. I have yet to see any believer do this.

There is just as much evidence for the other faiths you posted as their is yours, NONE.

Still right.

Right now, though, you are certainly providing a great deal of evidence against your belief system.

Exactly. There have already been other visitors here - not the same group of posters - who have commented on just this point. A couple of them were believers as well. Not like LH though so she went after them.

I have no faith in any supernatural being whatsoever. How can I put it so you will understand that? Here it is one more time:

I do not believe in god. None of them--Yahweh, Allah, Zeus, Vishnu, Odin, Pan, Ra, Osiris, ad infinitum.

I do not worship the Sun.

I do not believe in Satan, Loki, or Baal, Beelzebub.

I do not believe in angels or demons.

I do not believe that there are spirits in the trees.

I do not believe that astrology has any predictive value.

I do not believe in Wicca, or any form of occult practice.

I do not believe in ogres, trolls, leprechauns, unicorns, incubi, succubi, gnomes, elves, or goblins.

I do believe that religion is harmful to humans, and is detrimental to the advance and continued existence of our species on this planet. Not only can you see this readily in radical Islam, you are providing excellent evidence for this yourself.

You have stated exactly what I think as well.

I have tried to state it clearly but it has kept coming up.

Here, here Moai.

I'd take my hat off to you if I was wearing one!

*applause along with resounding boisterous cheers*

I have not had to go to one meeting to reinforce mt atheism. We don't have buildings where we meet and reassure each other that we are doing the right thing and thinking about things correctly. That would be stupid.

Yes it would be stupid. It is stupid. "Let's meet at least once a week and study faith writings in between! We must keep studying to stay abreast of the teachings that 'haven't changed' in over 2,000 years!"

I read Gone With The Wind just once over 20 years ago. And I can tell you what happened in the book.

If you studied the entire bible cover to cover for a year you ought to have a pretty good grasp on it -- but no! Because it is riddled with glaring contradictions and so many nonsensical things that you must push and wrench to make sense of it.

Magical trees, people rising from the dead, talking donkeys, people born with only half of the normal DNA one would have (God isn't flesh and blood nor has he ever been so how would He have a DNA profile? -- Oh yeah -- He just came up with one and said "this would be me if I had actual cellular material" and then interjected it into an egg?!!! He made Adam out of NOTHING. Couldn't He do that again? Or is it that he only performs a trick once and then retires it?)

And what about Adam? He creates Adam out of nothing but takes his rib to create Eve? He didn't have to that with any other animal He created.

No evidence that it EVER happened. Utter complete nonsense.

I have no belief in the supernatural. Period.

I agree Moai. I completely agree.

I am here to ask those who do believe such things what evidence they have for said belief. And they, and you, have none.

I know. I keep waiting for a post that is substantial and leaves room for debate. Something other than biblical quotes. But there hasn't been one.

One can't use a book as evidence that the same book is true.

For that we look outside of the book to other corroborating accounts of the events detailed inside.

The bible has some tremendous happenings but alas no other account of these happenings.

How strange. It is as if something made it all up...

Oh yeah right it IS all made up. Fiction accepted as non-fiction.

Island Girl
So the question is...

Did God Create Man or did Man create God?

And the answer is...

Man created God -- all of the different forms of Him -- and variations of belief to explain what they could not explain.

The Greeks created Apollo to ride across the sky in a chariot so they could explain the sun moving across the sky.

Now we know that isn't true thanks to science.

No one would believe that now in the face of all of the evidence to the contrary. But it took science to disprove it and I am sure it wasn't easy for those believers to let go.

This is the same thing.

There is no evidence that God in any form or fashion exists.

In fact, there is multitudes of evidence to the contrary.

Yet believers bury their heads in the sand so to speak.

They shout, "it's true it is! It is! I see, I see." Clinging to their delusions and closing their eyes to any evidence that disproves what they believe.

So they claim they see but are truly blind.

Because "none are so blind as they that WON'T see".

If there were any evidence at all that I am wrong -- other than the bible or any other religious book -- I would certainly review it as I do the scientific evidence that is put out there.

But science welcomes questions. Science is tried and retried. It is also re-visited and changed as more pieces of the puzzle come to light.

Science reforms due to evidence. There is no "interpretation". It is what it is.

Believers start with something they want to be true and they turn it and twist it - even change it to make it fit.

Man created God. And now people are having a really hard time letting go because they WANT so much to be right.

It is like a security blanket to them. I honestly don't know why.

I am so much happier now that I have learned what I have.

Moai,

My last posts have upset you?

There is nothing I can say to you that can hurt you.

Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I COR. 10:10.......... THE DESTROYER

REV. 12:9..........THE DECEIVER

Satan is a liar and comes to destroy. As you do not follow Christ you imagine that by choice you follow no gods or no God. Yet that too is a lie. Scripture warns us. If you choose not to follow Jesus you do indeed follow Satan.

Luke 16:13

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Non admission to this does not set you free. Know it or not it’s a spiritual law.

One day at a time Satan moves into your heart and your mind. He gains more ground in your heart mind thoughts and actions.

We have one of two potential fathers one is God and one is Satan.

One day we shall spend eternity with out father.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You do not stand on a solitary Island where God and Satan do not exist. You are governed by and serve one of them…. know it or not.

As for the lost granddaughter of my parents the family is working on her too.

Its our responsibility to do so. If she does not turn she is going through the Trib if she died before the day is over Hell is her eternity … So yes as we have another day we are not in support of her not claiming Jesus. We share the word of God and let her know who she chooses to follow instead is Satan.

You made mention of time… in time someone can come to Christ.

This is hopefully very true…. The hopeful part is on time.

None of us knows how much time we have.

Closing the door on truth locks in sin in with you.

The call is to come out and leave sin behind.

A4a,

I’m glad you have a sense of humor and seemingly took my comment lightly.

Still I know you heard, and somehow you must know the… who… it is that supplies your gift.

What you possess is a mere taste of what Satan has to offer. When we consider the Antichrist

Revelation 13:13 -14

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

SATAN TODAY....

TODAY THE OCCULT OFFERS COURSES OF DEGREE IN WITCHCRAFT.

RENAMING THE OLD….... TO MODERNIZE.

DEMONIC POSSESSION…..CHANNELING

FORTUNE TELLING…...FUTURIST

CRYSTAL BALLS...........CRYSTAL CHARMS

And in Exodus 7:8 [11] Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers,

and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts:

GOD IS STILL THE SAME.

Revelation 1:8

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

A4a, apparently its an income to you and that would make it even more difficult for you to want to let go of your powers through claiming Jesus.

Still consider loss is gain in the Lord.

Someone has to tell you this, hurt as it may; your power cannot be from God.

God Bless*

I am so much happier now that I have learned what I have.

What have you discovered Island Girl?

Have you found the posts on LaVae enlightening?

Moai,

My last posts have upset you?

There is nothing I can say to you that can hurt you.

No, your last posts did not upset me. Other members think that your comments were rude and unwarranted, and while I agree let me repeat that I did not ask for an apology nor do I think one is necessarily required. Others disagree.

It would seem that some of my posts have upset you, though, as you accuse me of being at least in league with Satan if not one of his minions.

You are also correct in saying that nothing you say can hurt me. You don't know me wel enough to hurt me.

Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I COR. 10:10.......... THE DESTROYER

REV. 12:9..........THE DECEIVER

Satan is a liar and comes to destroy. As you do not follow Christ you imagine that by choice you follow no gods or no God. Yet that too is a lie. Scripture warns us. If you choose not to follow Jesus you do indeed follow Satan.

Isn't that convenient...all beliefs that differ from yours are Satanic. That is the essence of cult thinking. Separate the member from society at large, divide things neatly in to "us" and "them", and label any challenge to the cult dogma as evil. This is the same thinking that was used by Jim Jones, that Heaven's Gate wacko whose nae escapes me, and David Koresh--amongst a host of others. The only difference between your beliefs and theirs is that yours are only slightly more mainstream.

On another thread, didn't I read you make the assertion that the remains of a fossil hominid were placed there by a demon or Satan? I would imagine that you take some form of analgesic for headaches, right? And when you are sick or injured, you do see a doctor, no? Medical science is an offshoot of biology. How is it that you can use part of an essentially Satanic belief system to help you, and yet reject it otherwise?

I can see where you might think science itself is Satanic. The explanation, "God did it" is not considered an adequate explanation, ever.

Luke 16:13

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Non admission to this does not set you free. Know it or not it’s a spiritual law.

I don't think that there is any such thing as a "spiritual law" as there are so many contradictory ones. I don't serve any master at all, by the way. I know you think that means I am serving Satan in that case, but that is flawed logic.

To say, "they who are not for us is against us" is not only morally flawed, it is illogical. For example, I do not agree with affirmative action, but that doesn't mean I do not want equal rights and opportunity for everyone regardless of race, creed or gender.

One day at a time Satan moves into your heart and your mind. He gains more ground in your heart mind thoughts and actions.

We have one of two potential fathers one is God and one is Satan.

One day we shall spend eternity with out father.

I am not sure how Satan can move into my heart when I don't believe in him. I will say that if the results of Satan coming into your heart makes you more compassionate, tolerant, and gentle than that is certainly happening to me.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You do not stand on a solitary Island where God and Satan do not exist. You are governed by and serve one of them…. know it or not.

You do not live in a world where god and Satan exist, where magical beings influence behavior, or where supernatural events occur. Accept it or not.

As for the lost granddaughter of my parents the family is working on her too.

Which doesn't answer the question.

Its our responsibility to do so. If she does not turn she is going through the Trib if she died before the day is over Hell is her eternity … So yes as we have another day we are not in support of her not claiming Jesus. We share the word of God and let her know who she chooses to follow instead is Satan.

I cannot imagine what it is like for her when your family is together. Do you accept her as she is, or do you constantly bobard her with scripture and threats of hell?

You made mention of time… in time someone can come to Christ.

This is hopefully very true…. The hopeful part is on time.

None of us knows how much time we have.

Closing the door on truth locks in sin in with you.

The call is to come out and leave sin behind.

Which sin specifically? I can only think of three things that I do (or don't, depending) that would be considered a sin: I do not honor the Sabbath day or keep it holy, I lie with a woman to whom I am not married (so I am an adulterer or a fornicator), an the only one that is unforgivable, unbelief. Other than that I am sin free, from what I gather. The three I engage in don't worry me in the least.

Several posts back I lined out why suffering is not the result of sin. Would you care to address that post--or would anyone else who disagrees like to share their thoughts?

Moai,

Who can tell what you already know?

No one….

Its up to you now.

I have no idea what this means.

Ok......lovehurts and lonleybird.....I hope you understand what I'm getting ready to tell you is out of love, but you both are not intellectually sound enough to answer most of these posts.....you're doing our cause a great dis-service trying to.

You've heard it's better to be silent and look like a fool, than it is speak and remove all doubt.....?

There are a lot of responses that I'd like to post replies to, but I just don't have the time right now....

A4a,

I’m glad you have a sense of humor and seemingly took my comment lightly.

Still I know you heard, and somehow you must know the… who… it is that supplies your gift.

What you possess is a mere taste of what Satan has to offer. When we consider the Antichrist

Revelation 13:13 -14

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

SATAN TODAY....

TODAY THE OCCULT OFFERS COURSES OF DEGREE IN WITCHCRAFT.

RENAMING THE OLD….... TO MODERNIZE.

DEMONIC POSSESSION…..CHANNELING

FORTUNE TELLING…...FUTURIST

CRYSTAL BALLS...........CRYSTAL CHARMS

And in Exodus 7:8 [11] Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers,

and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts:

GOD IS STILL THE SAME.

Revelation 1:8

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

A4a, apparently its an income to you and that would make it even more difficult for you to want to let go of your powers through claiming Jesus.

Still consider loss is gain in the Lord.

Someone has to tell you this, hurt as it may; your power cannot be from God.

God Bless*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who are you to say where my powers come from...... my powers are like that of any skilled person, a natural talent honed by practice over 35 years of experience. Not Satan. :lmao: :lmao:

A skilled surgeon the product of satan?

A olympic runner the product of satan?

A great chef the product of satan?

Why because they don't believe in your god, give your god credit for their hard work, years of work.........

My work for disaster relief...... obviously inspired by Satan

My work with the homeless...... again inspired by Satan

Friday I ran across a fresh vehicle turn over..... ran down the trooper to aid in this accident...... obviously it was Satan that told me to do this.

You need help.

I say that out of pure kindness...... you need help.

Did you ever maybe think Satan has his claws in you and has you running around telling people they belong to him......... what makes you think you are so perfect?

But on the other hand you make for a fine example of the stereotypical bible thumper...... thanks for that, maybe you really need to listen to Moose.

I probably am Satan...... yep wondered what those pointy things growing out of my head were, I am also damn handy with a pitch fork! :lmao:

I have no idea what this means.

It means you need to give up your homosexual lifestyle! :lmao:

Ok......lovehurts and lonleybird.....I hope you understand what I'm getting ready to tell you is out of love, but you both are not intellectually sound enough to answer most of these posts.....you're doing our cause a great dis-service trying to.

You've heard it's better to be silent and look like a fool, than it is speak and remove all doubt.....?

There are a lot of responses that I'd like to post replies to, but I just don't have the time right now....

Ok but there is a method to our madness…

We can test the sprits and sometimes through a prick.

So I was pricking… to see what comes out…

I expected a Satanist to confess!

I think we have a Satanist here maybe more… so what is wrong with driving them out in the open?

I think we have a Satanist here maybe more… so what is wrong with driving them out in the open?

are you saying I am a satanist?

Be brave and truthful........

Number one, you think there may be.

Number two, you aren't equipped to mess around with one, (nor are we even suppose to entertain that idea), if you did come across them.

I know that we can do all things through Christ, however, this isn't the place to attempt it.

You are dealing with intellectuals here.

The mind is to the spirit what the brain is to the body......these minds have been shaped in a way that you can't comprehend, nor understand. I don't mean this as an insult.....but it's probably best if you just let it go.....

LaughMachine

Wow you do need help. Get a touch of reality please. You have driven your self to believe this madness. Your posts don't sound the least bit intellectual or informative. You sound like a person with a few loose screws to me.

As for pointing out a4a could be a sataanisitisdsljlafjklsdkfls, I think the thought should changed to this person has a smart way at looking at things....even with a messy sense of homour haha

When can we meet a real christian? Honestly ???? Not some crazed physco. arghhh

LaughMachine
Number one, you think there may be.

Number two, you aren't equipped to mess around with one, (nor are we even suppose to entertain that idea), if you did come across them.

I know that we can do all things through Christ, however, this isn't the place to attempt it.

You are dealing with intellectuals here.

The mind is to the spirit what the brain is to the body......these minds have been shaped in a way that you can't comprehend, nor understand. I don't mean this as an insult.....but it's probably best if you just let it go.....

I agree with you....This person hasn't set their minds to any other part of the world other than the devil and god. These are the types of people luckily have never really met in person....

I do believe in god though, but I will not speak in crazy terms as if the end is near. hahaha

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who are you to say where my powers come from...... my powers are like that of any skilled person, a natural talent honed by practice over 35 years of experience. Not Satan. :lmao: :lmao:

A skilled surgeon the product of satan?

A olympic runner the product of satan?

A great chef the product of satan?

Why because they don't believe in your god, give your god credit for their hard work, years of work.........

My work for disaster relief...... obviously inspired by Satan

My work with the homeless...... again inspired by Satan

Friday I ran across a fresh vehicle turn over..... ran down the trooper to aid in this accident...... obviously it was Satan that told me to do this.

You need help.

I say that out of pure kindness...... you need help.

Did you ever maybe think Satan has his claws in you and has you running around telling people they belong to him......... what makes you think you are so perfect?

But on the other hand you make for a fine example of the stereotypical bible thumper...... thanks for that, maybe you really need to listen to Moose.

I probably am Satan...... yep wondered what those pointy things growing out of my head were, I am also damn handy with a pitch fork! :lmao:

I am no one… do you think I want to hurt you?

But this power is not an attribute of God …

Its not of the Holy Spirit… this is why….

Saved we all have the gifts of the same Holy Spirit.

Prophecy, laying on of hands in healing,, speaking in tongue, dreams and visions. The spirit of love and to call upon others.

These are a portion of gifts we gather form the spirit of God.

A4a, the gifts you speak of are not of the Holy Spirit… if you want to test the sprit as we are to test…. Call upon Jesus and rebuke Satan wholeheartedly and see what happens?

See if this gift was of God… if it was many of us would do the same thing you do…. or we would relate to it as its your gift from God….

Its not that…. Its different and its not from God.

Someone other than myself has had to have told you this?

See Satan gives gifts too… you have to test the spirits… this is on you…

My friend I do not want to hurt you… but tell you to test…

As for Moose I think he is correcting another area? But he does not know I have a plan to bring forth the Satanists in this forum.

It sounds impossible but if you read the rules of Satanism… I hear them all the time on here.

So why lie? People should just come forward and say….

It would be so much easier if we just knew who was who and be upfront about it.. Then we can go from there. Honesty is a good thing.