Sufferings is result of our sins?

Originally Posted by Walk Reason number 6 thousand of

"Why I will never be a :sick: Christian".

Enlightenment is not found in ear tickling.

• Author

Matthew

15:22 A Canaanite woman who lived in that region came to him. "Son of David!" she cried out. "Have mercy on me, sir! My daughter has a demon and is in a terrible condition."

15:23 But Jesus did not say a word to her. His disciples came to him and begged him, "Send her away! She is following us and making all this noise!"

15:24 Then Jesus replied, "I have been sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel."

15:25 At this the woman came and fell at his feet. "Help me, sir!" she said.

15:26 Jesus answered, "It isn't right to take the children's food and throw it to the dogs."

15:27 "That's true, sir," she answered, "but even the dogs eat the leftovers that fall from their masters' table."

15:28 So Jesus answered her, "You are a woman of great faith! What you want will be done for you." And at that very moment her daughter was healed.

Luke

4:33 In the synagogue was a man who had the spirit of an evil demon in him; he screamed out in a loud voice,

4:34 "Ah! What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Are you here to destroy us? I know who you are: you are God's holy messenger!"

4:35 Jesus ordered the spirit, "Be quiet and come out of the man!" The demon threw the man down in front of them and went out of him without doing him any harm.

4:36 The people were all amazed and said to one another, "What kind of words are these? With authority and power this man gives orders to the evil spirits, and they come out!"

4:37 And the report about Jesus spread everywhere in that region.

Luke

8:27 As Jesus stepped ashore, he was met by a man from the town who had demons in him. For a long time this man had gone without clothes and would not stay at home, but spent his time in the burial caves.

8:28 When he saw Jesus, he gave a loud cry, threw himself down at his feet, and shouted, "Jesus, Son of the Most High God! What do you want with me? I beg you, don't punish me!"

8:29 He said this because Jesus had ordered the evil spirit to go out of him. Many times it had seized him, and even though he was kept a prisoner, his hands and feet tied with chains, he would break the chains and be driven by the demon out into the desert.

8:30 Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is 'Mob,'" he answered-because many demons had gone into him.

8:31 The demons begged Jesus not to send them into the abyss.(h)

8:32 There was a large herd of pigs near by, feeding on a hillside. So the demons begged Jesus to let them go into the pigs, and he let them.

8:33 They went out of the man and into the pigs. The whole herd rushed down the side of the cliff into the lake and was drowned.

8:34 The men who had been taking care of the pigs saw what happened, so they ran off and spread the news in the town and among the farms.

8:35 People went out to see what had happened, and when they came to Jesus, they found the man from whom the demons had gone out sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind; and they were all afraid.

8:36 Those who had seen it told the people how the man had been cured.

• Author

Truth will set people free, free from bondage, free from Satan's control, many people were used by Satan without knowing. But some souls rather choose darkness than light

Turn back from sins are a way to LIVE. but people who try to cover the truth are murders.

God is living, He is in control. God's words are judgement. people who love God's words are God's children; people who hate God's words are children of Satan who only purpose is to bring more souls with Him into hell.

Turn back from sins, and repent, so you can live

Make right with God, God is forgiving. Don't let your guilty and Satan in your way of living. Don't let your guilty block the connection with God. God is forgiving as long as your turn back from your sins.

How long will you let Satan use you? Satan only use you and abandone you, and left you dry and die. Satan make use of your flesh desires and worldly ungodly desires to control you. CANNOT YOU SEE THAT? You rather burn in hell than give up selfishness and unforgiveness in earth?????

• Author

Romans

God's anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known.

1:19 God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain.

1:20 (*)Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all!

1:21 (*)They know God, but they do not give him the honor that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness.

1:22 They say they are wise, but they are fools;

1:23 (*)instead of worshiping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortals or birds or animals or reptiles.

1:24 And so God has given those people over to do the filthy things their hearts desire, and they do shameful things with each other.

1:25 They exchange the truth about God for a lie; they worship and serve what God has created instead of the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever! Amen.

1:26 Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts.

1:27 In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.

1:28 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.

1:29 They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip

1:30 and speak evil of one another; they are hateful to God, insolent,(b) proud, and boastful; they think of more ways to do evil; they disobey their parents;

1:31 they have no conscience; they do not keep their promises, and they show no kindness or pity for others.

1:32 They know that God's law says that people who live in this way deserve death. Yet, not only do they continue to do these very things, but they even approve of others who do them.

Matthew

15:22 A Canaanite woman who lived in that region came to him. "Son of David!" she cried out. "Have mercy on me, sir! My daughter has a demon and is in a terrible condition."

15:23 But Jesus did not say a word to her. His disciples came to him and begged him, "Send her away! She is following us and making all this noise!"

15:24 Then Jesus replied, "I have been sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel."

15:25 At this the woman came and fell at his feet. "Help me, sir!" she said.

15:26 Jesus answered, "It isn't right to take the children's food and throw it to the dogs."

15:27 "That's true, sir," she answered, "but even the dogs eat the leftovers that fall from their masters' table."

15:28 So Jesus answered her, "You are a woman of great faith! What you want will be done for you." And at that very moment her daughter was healed.

Luke

4:33 In the synagogue was a man who had the spirit of an evil demon in him; he screamed out in a loud voice,

4:34 "Ah! What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Are you here to destroy us? I know who you are: you are God's holy messenger!"

4:35 Jesus ordered the spirit, "Be quiet and come out of the man!" The demon threw the man down in front of them and went out of him without doing him any harm.

4:36 The people were all amazed and said to one another, "What kind of words are these? With authority and power this man gives orders to the evil spirits, and they come out!"

4:37 And the report about Jesus spread everywhere in that region.

Luke

8:27 As Jesus stepped ashore, he was met by a man from the town who had demons in him. For a long time this man had gone without clothes and would not stay at home, but spent his time in the burial caves.

8:28 When he saw Jesus, he gave a loud cry, threw himself down at his feet, and shouted, "Jesus, Son of the Most High God! What do you want with me? I beg you, don't punish me!"

8:29 He said this because Jesus had ordered the evil spirit to go out of him. Many times it had seized him, and even though he was kept a prisoner, his hands and feet tied with chains, he would break the chains and be driven by the demon out into the desert.

8:30 Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is 'Mob,'" he answered-because many demons had gone into him.

8:31 The demons begged Jesus not to send them into the abyss.(h)

8:32 There was a large herd of pigs near by, feeding on a hillside. So the demons begged Jesus to let them go into the pigs, and he let them.

8:33 They went out of the man and into the pigs. The whole herd rushed down the side of the cliff into the lake and was drowned.

8:34 The men who had been taking care of the pigs saw what happened, so they ran off and spread the news in the town and among the farms.

8:35 People went out to see what had happened, and when they came to Jesus, they found the man from whom the demons had gone out sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind; and they were all afraid.

8:36 Those who had seen it told the people how the man had been cured.

http://www.preachhim.org/abortion-1.htm

Today Satan says again God isn't good.

" If He was good He wouldn't have allowed you to get pregnant. "

Do you recognize this line of thinking L.B.?

This is Satanism.

• Author

Oh, yes, I felt some posts of them full of bitterness and hatred, some are heavy. I hope other people can see through this, and won't be suck out their energy and life by those vampires:p

• Author
http://www.preachhim.org/abortion-1.htm

Today Satan says again God isn't good.

" If He was good He wouldn't have allowed you to get pregnant. "

Do you recognize this line of thinking L.B.?

This is Satanism.

Good news is "this is nothing new, and Lord defeated them all:laugh: "

and Lord's love will prevail all darkness, just watch and relax

Peace and love:love:

so, who are Christians? follower of Jesus Christ. Who is Jesus Christ? Do you know his story, his personality?

I'd love to have a discussion with you about Jesus... except stuff like:

Enlightenment is not found in ear tickling.
causes me to think more in terms of "psych ward" then "pleasant morning" in a church.
Oh, yes, I felt some posts of them full of bitterness and hatred, some are heavy. I hope other people can see through this, and won't be suck out their energy and life by those vampires:p

We have read much of this....on L.S. let the bells ring....

ABOUT THE CHURCH OF SATAN

Its beliefs and practices:

The nine Satanic statements: These form the core of the Church of Satan beliefs. They were written by Anton LaVey. In abridged form, they state that Satan represents:

Indulgence, not abstinence.

Vital existence, not spiritual pipe dreams.

Undefiled wisdom, not hypocritical self-deceit.

Kindness to those deserving of it, not love wasted on ingrates.

Vengeance, not turning the other cheek.

Responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires.

Man as just another animal - the most vicious of all.

Gratification of all ones desires.

The best friend that the Christian Church has had as he has kept it in business for centuries.

The nine Satanic sins are: Stupidity, pretentiousness, solipsism, self-deceit, herd conformity, lack of perspective, forgetfulness of past orthodoxies, counterproductive pride, and lack of aesthetics. 7

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth are: These are 11 rules of behavior written by Anton LaVey in 1967. 16 They include rules governing conversations, behavior towards guests, avoiding theft, acknowledging the power of magic, avoiding harm to children, refraining from killing animals, and behavior towards others.

Theology of the CoS: People have created Gods in many forms;

pick one that might be useful to you.

Heaven and Hell do not exist.

Satan is not closely related to the modern (post 1400 AD) concept of the Christian devil. Satanists view Satan as a pre-Christian life principle which represents the carnal, earthly, and mundane aspects of life.

Satan is not a being, a living entity; he is a force of nature.

Human life is held in sacred regard. Children in particular are not to be harmed.

"Satan...represents love, kindness and respect to those who deserve it."

Black Masses (parodies of the Roman Catholic religious service) are not normally performed by Satanists (except on rare occasions for their entertainment or publicity value).

Seasonal days of celebration: The most important of all Satanic holidays is the birthday of the individual Satanist. Of lesser importance are: Walpurgisnacht (evening of April 30) and Halloween

(evening of October 31),

Solstices in June and December,

Equinoxes in March and September.

LeVey did refer to "Satanic revels" in his book "The Satanic Bible." However, he was referring to the seasonal days of celebration that various cultures observed between the solstices and equinoxes. These were Halloween (the Fall climax) and Walpurgisnacht (the Spring climax).

There is a widespread belief among conservative Christians that the term "Satanic Revels" refer to long, drawn-out celebrations held five to six weeks after each equinox and solstice. They are alleged to involve orgiastic sex and blood rituals of some type.

Some suggest that they include kidnapping, forced confinement, sacrifice and dismemberment of human victims. This appears to be an unsubstantiated rumor.The myth of Satanic revels may have originated in Modest Mussorgsky's composition "St. John's Night on the Bare Mountain" (popularly called "Night on Bald Mountain"). It involves "nocturnal revels, led by the demon Chernobog (often depicted as a black goat)." This was popularized by Walt Disney in his 1940 movie Fantasia. 17

Many Christian anti-Satanic hate literature lists other seasonal days of celebration. However, they appear to have been pulled out of thin air by the authors. They have no connection with reality.

Rituals and ceremonies contain the following concepts: Names used include Satan, Lucifer, Belial and Leviathan.

Ceremonies are pageants, which are used to celebrate a person or element of faith.

Magic rituals consist of three types:

Lust ritual: sex magic which includes masturbation,

Compassion ritual to achieve healing or happiness, and

Destruction ritual (may include sticking pins in a doll; drawing a picture or writing a description of the victim's death; delivering a soliloquy, etc.). Destruction rituals are best performed by a group. If a person targeted by a destruction ritual is not deserving of it, the ritual will not harm them.

Male Satanists sometimes wear full length black robes, with or without a hood. But this practice varies across North America.

Young women generally wear sexually suggestive clothing; older women wear all black.

Many Satanists from different traditions wear amulets carrying the symbol of the Sigil of Baphomet. This is "a star which contains a goat's head, and surrounding which appear two concentric circles. Between these circles appear five Hebraic characters." 14 The star is an inverted pentagram. Although there have been many similar symbols involving the head of a goat and an inverted pentagram in a circle, this particular configuration is a registered trade mark of the Church of Satan since 1983. 15 It was first used on 1967-SEP-01; filed on 1981-DEC-14, and registered on 1983-MAY-3 as U.S. Registration # 1236878. It was canceled on 2004-FEB-07. Registration for a second version was filed on 2004-FEB-18. 14

The A.S. LaVey's book The Satanic Bible shows a symbol located over the Nine Satanic Statements. It is an infinity sign (a figure 8 on its side). A Roman cross is placed at the center of the figure with a second, longer cross piece added. This is not a Satanic symbol; it is an ancient alchemical symbol for brimstone.

Many authors, almost all conservative Christians, have described alleged Satanic rituals in which religious Satanists recite the Lord's Prayer backwards, or desecrate and use the host and wine that they have stolen from a cathedral. This is pure fiction that can be traced back to books written during the late Middle Ages and Renaissance periods.

When the Satanic Bible was written (1969), a nude woman was customarily used as an altar, since Satanism is regarded as a religion of the flesh, not of the spirit. She reclined on an altar that was trapezoidal in shape, about 1 m high and 2 m long and placed against the West wall of the room. Her head pointed South. A live altar is now rarely used in the CoS.

One white candle is placed to the right of the altar; it symbolizes the belief of Satanists in the hypocrisy of "White Magicians" and Wiccans because of the latter's insistence on avoiding doing harm to others. At least one black candle, representing the Powers of Darkness, is placed to the left of the altar. These powers are sources of energy which are currently unknown and hidden. Additional black candles are oriented as needed to provide sufficient illumination.

The language used during magical ritual is Enochian, whose words variously sounds similar to Arabic, Hebrew or Latin. It was revealed to Dr. John Dee, court astrologer and metaphysician to Queen Elizabeth I, through his helper Edward Kelley. Kelley said that he was in contact with the Angels described in the Apocryphal book of Enoch.

Satanic ritual tools: A simple Satanic ritual can be performed with a single candle and a Baphomet. However, more elaborate rituals may include the following: A bell which is rung nine times at the beginning and end of the ritual; the Satanic priest rotates counter-clockwise as he rings the bell

A chalice, ideally made of silver; it may not be formed of gold because that is a metal that Satanists associate with Christianity and Neopagan religions. In fact, Wiccans and other Neopagans use chalices made of various metals, including silver, and other materials.

Other ritual tools include a gong, sword, elixir (usually wine), phallus, and parchment. They and the chalice and bell are placed on a small table near the altar.

Rules of behavior: Prayer is useless; it distracts people from useful activity.

Ritual killing (of humans or animals) violates Satanic principles. Blood drawn from a victim is useless. Victims are killed symbolically, not actually.

Members enjoy indulgence instead of abstinence. They practice with joy all the seven deadly Christian sins (greed, pride, envy, anger, gluttony, lust and sloth)

If a man smites you on one cheek, smash him on the other.

Do unto others as they do onto you. This is the CoS' version of an Ethic of Reciprocity.

Engage in sexual activity freely, in accordance with your needs (which may be best realized either through monogamy, or by having sex with many others; through heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality; using sexual fetishes as you wish; by yourself or with one or more consenting adults). The ideal is a monogamous relationship based on compatibility and commitment.

Suicide is actively discouraged.

The Satanist needs no elaborate, detailed list of rules of behavior.

Membership in the CoS is limited to adults of legal age, unless a teenager obtains the written permission and attendance of their parent or legal guardian.

Political agenda: Termination of the myth of equality for all.

Tax all churches.

Remove any religious beliefs which have been incorporated in legislation.

"Development and production of artificial human companions."

The freedom for all to live within a total environment of their choice. 8

Good news is "this is nothing new, and Lord defeated them all:laugh: "

and Lord's love will prevail all darkness, just watch and relax

Peace and love:love:

I stand in agreement with you LB.

God makes all things good …. Praise Jesus! and... Amen!

so any person who posts and does not agree with LH or LB must be a satanist?

If that is the case do I get a nifty Satan T-shirt or something?

BTW I think it is neat that one can quote scripture but when they post their own words ........ well...... observers know the conclusion to this. No sense getting into it.

I am curious to know if this LH and LB are sharing a dorm room somewhere and tripping on acid and posting here for shats and giggles. :lmao:

BTW I think it is neat that one can quote scripture but when they post their own words ........ well...... observers know the conclusion to this. No sense getting into it.

I am curious to know if this LH and LB are sharing a dorm room somewhere and tripping on acid and posting here for shats and giggles. :lmao:

No not at all... grouping everyone into one pot....no.

But lets admit this line of thinking is apparent on the board.

That God is evil and causes harm to humans.

If He loved humans they would not suffer.

This my dear is Satanism… also lots of magic- magic- magic how often have we heard of the magic of the Bible?

What we are dealing with has the markings Satanism.

• Author

"gang up" is different from "honest discussion" I think

"gang up" is different from "honest discussion" I think

Not sure what that means.

But do we get a T-shirt or what? :lmao:

• Author

Please do remember print a Jesus T-shirt for me, then we can begin to talk

A4a is this some form of admittance?

Please except my deepest apologies if I am misreading….

But if it is in some small way can you expound upon your belief and how you might see as connected to Satanism?

No not at all... grouping everyone into one pot....no.

But lets admit this line of thinking is apparent on the board.

That God is evil and causes harm to humans.

If He loved humans they would not suffer.

This my dear is Satanism… also lots of magic- magic- magic how often have we heard of the magic of the Bible?

What we are dealing with has the markings Satanism.

I think you need to take your medicine. Scizophrenia is not something to play with. Either that, or lay off the drugs.

And I haven't seen a "discussion" in this thread at all.

But do we get a T-shirt or what?

Is that like the emporers new clothes? nifty.

But if it is in some small way can you expound upon your belief and how you might see as connected to Satanism?

Well I have a 666 on the back of my neck.... I eat lots of tofu... I do have a black cat.... and a giant black horse..... something about the " horsemen and starvation" :confused: not sure how that story goes.

People have often said I have the powers of a witch.... I can speak to animals... and I do prefer to wear the color black unless it is scorching hot outside..... oh and I can usually predict death of individual animals... I am very good at it.

and this dang dream I keep having about this house I am supposed to buy.

As for beliefs...... well I believe I will have at least one more cup of coffee before I really get to work.

I don't think this really needs a comment.

Well I have a 666 on the back of my neck.... I eat lots of tofu... I do have a black cat.... and a giant black horse..... something about the " horsemen and starvation" :confused: not sure how that story goes.

People have often said I have the powers of a witch.... I can speak to animals... and I do prefer to wear the color black unless it is scorching hot outside..... oh and I can usually predict death of individual animals... I am very good at it.

and this dang dream I keep having about this house I am supposed to buy.

As for beliefs...... well I believe I will have at least one more cup of coffee before I really get to work.

:laugh: Lol that’s funny ok…. You sound like a non-Satanist to me A4a….

Its good that we consider Satanist teachings and not fall into them.

Innocent people can be lead astray.

I don't think this really needs a comment.

If you imagine the Satanists do not work on religious forums you are gravely mistaken.

:laugh: Lol that’s funny ok…. You sound like a non-Satanist to me A4a….

Its good that we consider Satanist teachings and not fall into them.

Innocent people can be lead astray.

No it is all true...... not funny.

the 666 is in freckles..... my H says you simply have to connect the dots.... the middle 6 is bigger than the other two.

I even talk to the turkey...... people are amazed. They pay to watch me talk to animals, I was born with it.

I certainly don't go to church... do you think Satan is working through me?

No it is all true...... not funny.

the 666 is in freckles..... my H says you simply have to connect the dots.... the middle 6 is bigger than the other two.

I even talk to the turkey...... people are amazed. They pay to watch me talk to animals, I was born with it.

I certainly don't go to church... do you think Satan is working through me?

Ok A4a. Know that their only two sources of power in this world period.

Recall this story with me.

God created Lucifer for Gods pleasure; Lucifer was perfect until:

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God;

thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,

till iniquity was found in thee.

Isaiah 13-14 For thou hast said in thine heart,

I ...will ascend into heaven,

I... will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

I... will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I ...will ascend above the heights of the clouds;

I....will be like the most High.

Pride................. Is a sin. Lucifer fell because of Pride.

1 Timothy 3:6

Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil

Ezekiel 28:16-19

[16] Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned.

So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones.

[17] Your heart became proud on account of your beauty,

and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth;

I made a spectacle of you before kings.

[18] By your many sins and dishonest trade you

have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching.

[19] All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end

and will be no more.' "

Freewill is a gift given to not only man on earth but also given to the Angels.

As their was a war in Heaven and Lucifer was cast down to earth.

One third of the Angelic beings followed him. Of their own freewill.

Rev12: 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven,

and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Not all of the Angelic beings followed Lucifer… obviously a fraction

followed God and remained with God.

Angels are also referred to as stars;

JOB28:7

REV. 1:20.

Now those fallen Angels are dubbed demons and Lucifer has a new name Satan.

Ezekiel 28:19 "you have come to a horrible end and will be no more"

seems to say that God will cause Satan to cease to exist.

Many people take solace in this to justify their own refusal to accept Christ:

"See, the Bible says that God will destroy sinners.

Since I won't exist anymore, why should I care?"

This is clearly not the case.

"you ... will be no more" means Satan will not have influence.

He will not have power.

His ultimate fate is that he will spend eternity being punished in Hell.

Matthew 25:41 "Then he [Jesus] will say to those on his left, `Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

It is important to notice that in this passage Jesus will be speaking to those humans who did not accept Him, not to Satan -- but the fire is eternal and it was prepared for Satan.

1 Peter 5:8 Be self-controlled and alert.

Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Satan is NOT more powerful than God.

Matthew 28:18

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,

All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Exodus 7:8-12

[8] The LORD said to Moses and Aaron,

[9] "When Pharaoh says to you,

`Perform a miracle,' then say to Aaron, `Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh,

' and it will become a snake."

[10] So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did

just as the LORD commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials,

and it became a snake.

[11] Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers,

and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts:

[12] Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake.

But Aaron's staff swallowed up their staffs.

Usually, when this story is told the emphasis is on the fact that Aaron's staff won.

How did the sorcerers ("magicians") transform their staffs???

Did they pray to the God of their slaves? Hardly likely!

They weren't even impressed!

They had to already be hooked into some serious power

to know they would be able to do miracles!

There are only two sources of that kind of power:

(1)God and His angels and

(2) Satan and his demons.

Satan is the god of this world.

2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,

who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Lucifer - Satan is:

·most perfect

·most wise

·most intelligent

·most powerful

·most knowledgeable

being ever created. (Ezekiel 28:15) -- PERIOD!

Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil,

because the devil has been sinning from the beginning.

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

A4a, there only two sources of power in this world. If the power you have been given is not used to glorify the Lord. Then it is not from God.

I am sorry its not.

So then I can ask you a personal question. Were your parents Christian or Atheist?

If they were Atheist…they may have been dabbling into something that covered their child meaning you.

If they were Christian I cannot explain how you came to this questionable gift.

But we can clearly see The gifts of the spirit are different from the gifts of Satan.

Satan produces soothsayers, physics, magic, channelers, witches,

spells, levitation and all those things.

So then I can ask you a personal question. Were your parents Christian or Atheist?

I don't know. We never discussed it.

If they were Atheist…they may have been dabbling into something that covered their child meaning you. what does that mean?

If they were Christian I cannot explain how you came to this questionable gift.

The Hormel dude (heir to the Hormel fortune) is now a vegan.... so I think it could happen?

But we can clearly see The gifts of the spirit are different from the gifts of Satan.

Satan produces soothsayers, physics, magic, channelers, witches,

spells, levitation and all those things.

God produces prophets, preachers, healers, and people walk on water right? What about St. Francis.... maybe I am like that dude and fawns eat out of my hand and blue birds land on my shoulder...... but mine are black cats and gigantic black horses.... and I can control herds of them with a simple movement of my hand? I can make a dog lay down just by looking at it........ satan or god...... who did it to me?