I'm being replaced

polywog

poly poop in the shoe already....... and hide it under the bed.

oh put some meat in the air vents too.

but at least poop in a shoe....... you will regret it if you don't

you're still in shock and not thinking clearly......

poop in the shoe, plant the meat.

• Author
poly poop in the shoe already....... and hide it under the bed.

oh put some meat in the air vents too.

but at least poop in a shoe....... you will regret it if you don't

you're still in shock and not thinking clearly......

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, if you say so.

I did think about pouring water in her luggage on her size 2 clothes so that they get all mildewed.

How about plant the shoe and poop in the meat ?? :laugh:

Polywog..

Sorry you are having to have this extra weight to deal with.. All the more reason now to get the hell out of dodge ..

Did you put your own money toward the household ?..Chances are that because of the time you were together and if you did pay you half in the relationship that you are due some equity in the house..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, if you say so.

I did think about pouring water in her luggage on her size 2 clothes so that they get all mildewed.

Take the luggage, dump it in a bathtub full of water, then into the freezer it goes. Just say it was wet and you didn't want it dripping on the floor!

• Author

Polywog..

Sorry you are having to have this extra weight to deal with.. All the more reason now to get the hell out of dodge ..

Did you put your own money toward the household ?..Chances are that because of the time you were together and if you did pay you half in the relationship that you are due some equity in the house..

He paid all the mortgage and most of the bills, but I made it into a home, housewife-style, buying all the food, cooking, making the garden, and more etc. We never had issues about money while together, but the day after the break up, after people telling me to call a lawyer, I brought this up to him and he wasannoyed and said he felt I'd gotten "a free ride". WTF.

You have advised me to contact a lawyer, and the fire is lit under my butt now to at least talk to one.

I don't know what I'd gain, though. He hasn't any money, just this house.

How about plant the shoe and poop in the meat ?? :laugh:

Polywog..

stop picking on her weight you fiend! :lmao:

• Author
stop picking on her weight you fiend! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :sick::lmao:

Well, just want to mention that he (NOT Art, the ex) has packed on the pounds since the split, and is sporting a gut now. Just wanted to say.:rolleyes:

dropdeadlegs
:lmao: :lmao: :sick::lmao:

Well, just want to mention that he (NOT Art, the ex) has packed on the pounds since the split, and is sporting a gut now. Just wanted to say.:rolleyes:

You definitely SHOULD mention that. One more reason.....

It's reminding me of a Linkin Park song, "everything you say to me, puts me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to BREAK."

They have some really good "angry" tunes. I suggest giving them a listen while going through with moving. And revenge.:love:

• Author
You definitely SHOULD mention that. One more reason.....

It's reminding me of a Linkin Park song, "everything you say to me, puts me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to BREAK."

They have some really good "angry" tunes. I suggest giving them a listen while going through with moving. And revenge.:love:

:lmao:

But I do need people's thoughts on one thing I mentioned in my long post (not the first, but the elaboration/lament). I would like to talk to him, er, really just bitch him out, over all this stuff. Would it be worth it? For my own mental health? I'm pretty dignified so it's aginst my nature, but I wonder if I should just let him have it with confronting him on all the crap I've experienced from him recently. What do you think?

I don't know what I'd gain, though. He hasn't any money, just this house.

I think anybody going thru a breakup such as yours should at the very least know their legal rights..

I've never said that you should try and take him to the cleaners or even try to get any equity..

But for your own good you you should know.. unless of course you have a place to go and it is no skin off your nose to just move out and move on..

I wouldn't even deal with the calls to an attorney if moving out and keeping all of you property is no big deal.

You don't want to find yourself on the wrong end of something going awry with this guy..

Oh.. it won't work with the new girl. not a chance in hell...

But I do need people's thoughts on one thing I mentioned in my long post (not the first, but the elaboration/lament). I would like to talk to him, er, really just bitch him out, over all this stuff. Would it be worth it? For my own mental health? I'm pretty dignified so it's aginst my nature, but I wonder if I should just let him have it with confronting him on all the crap I've experienced from him recently. What do you think?

don't say nothin'........ poke him in the eye and walk away.

I find that simply saying "you know what you did, you live with it" is more than enough words.

poop in the shoe, plant the meat, poke him in the fat eye!

• Author
I think anybody going thru a breakup such as yours should at the very least know their legal rights..

I've never said that you should try and take him to the cleaners or even try to get any equity..

But for your own good you you should know.. unless of course you have a place to go and it is no skin off your nose to just move out and move on..

I wouldn't even deal with the calls to an attorney if moving out and keeping all of you property is no big deal.

Yeah, it wouldn't hurt to find out. Even though it looks like I'm taking my stuff out and just moving on.

Oh.. it won't work with the new girl. not a chance in hell...

Maybe not. But she sounds like what he needs, kind of a skinny little damsel in distress. It will be interesting to follow the stories. We're sharing custody of our beloved dog, so I'll get to watch first-hand!

dropdeadlegs

Hmmm...I tend to have my say, but I don't think it's always the best course of action. I would like to be more indifferent at times.

I think indifference speaks so much louder than anything I could ever say. I will strive for that in the future, as my past is already written.

Take from that what you will.

Hmmm...I tend to have my say, but I don't think it's always the best course of action. I would like to be more indifferent at times.

I think indifference speaks so much louder than anything I could ever say. I will strive for that in the future, as my past is already written.

Take from that what you will.

I think you are dead on the mark. I can see the effects of indifference first hand.

• Author

Thanks guys,

I'll go with my dignified nature and just depart, indifferently so he can't remember "what a bitch I was" to justify all the crap he's put me through.

Then he can miss the beautiful person I am that he loved once, who created this lovely home for us and cooked great meals, and a jillion other things that

he doesn't realize now he doesn't have anymore.

I suspect the flakey chick he's replacing me with won't measure up in all those ways, so let him suffer when he figures this out!

Thanks guys,

I'll go with my dignified nature and just depart, indifferently so he can't remember "what a bitch I was" to justify all the crap he's put me through.

Then he can miss the beautiful person I am that he loved once, who created this lovely home for us and cooked great meals, and a jillion other things that

I suspect the flakey chick he's replacing me with won't measure up in all those ways, so let him suffer when he figures this out!

Just you wait until the sense of freedom washes over you...... then you will want to thank him.

Now pack up your boney ass and start your new wonderful life!

I would like to talk to him, er, really just bitch him out, over all this stuff. Would it be worth it?

You know my views on this, Poly. There's little to be gained from buggering about with cat-crap in his shoes or working yourself up into an emotional state as you bitch him out about what a f*cker he is. Far more effective (in terms of revenge and also in terms of looking after your own interests) to frame his sh*tbaggery in a writ, with the aim of getting back the money you've invested into his property. Plus interest.

dropdeadlegs
I think you are dead on the mark. I can see the effects of indifference first hand.

;) Thanks for supporting my opinion. Props are always welcome.

Thanks guys,

Dignity is what indifference is all about (no offense to those on the receiving end.) Your posts are so healthy, polywog. I can't say that enough. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!

Writing a letter or speaking to him will give him an everlasting impression of the "bytch" he dumped, and you are better than that. We tend to remember the last actions versus the initial ones. Leave him with only beautiful memories, that is the ultimate revenge. it will take some time, but he will miss everything you brought to the table. Rescuing damsels in distress has short lived gratification. Damsels in distress tend to have a lot of baggage.

I have learned so much from this thread.

For the record, I don't think his new amour will last, either.

• Author
Just you wait until the sense of freedom washes over you...... then you will want to thank him.

Now pack up your boney ass and start your new wonderful life!

You're right... thanks for the boost! Can't tell ya how much I look forward to getting through all this so I can start creating "If you were a turd..." threads again instead of this dismal stuff!

You're right... thanks for the boost! Can't tell ya how much I look forward to getting through all this so I can start creating "If you were a turd..." threads again instead of this dismal stuff!

well when you are ready to discuss healthy poop topics we will be waiting for you!

Only the Tater knows.....................................

• Author
Dignity is what indifference is all about (no offense to those on the receiving end.) Your posts are so healthy, polywog. I can't say that enough. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!

I have learned so much from this thread.

Wow, that's an awesome compliment, thanks! But this thread and what you all have brought to it (including the useful and hilarious revenge ideas;) ) are what is so wonderful about LS, it's like we all collaborate between our problems and solutions, and it makes us all stronger, ya know what I mean? Plus so often with all of it there's great humor along with the compassion, and that's priceless, too.

:bunny::love::bunny:

dropdeadlegs
Wow, that's an awesome compliment, thanks! But this thread and what you all have brought to it (including the useful and hilarious revenge ideas;) ) are what is so wonderful about LS, it's like we all collaborate between our problems and solutions, and it makes us all stronger, ya know what I mean? Plus so often with all of it there's great humor along with the compassion, and that's priceless, too.

:bunny::love::bunny:

I'm setting myself up so that my next break up puts me on your doorstep!:D

Flattery will get me everywhere (like a resort area. I live in the bayous.)

;)

• Author
I'm setting myself up so that my next break up puts me on your doorstep!:D

Flattery will get me everywhere (like a resort area. I live in the bayous.)

;)

:eek: No more break ups for you, dropdeadlegs! Don't want to see that happen!

LS is the doorstep! But I'm a fabulous cook and great listener, so if it ever happens let me know. We'll get a bottle or two of good wine, hang in the kitchen with some break-up music on the sterio and whine away!

dropdeadlegs

Awww, polywog, we're like BFF's!

All kidding aside, I do feel a kinship with certain posters. I know that I would enjoy sharing a bottle of wine with you.

Virtual reality is different form being neighbors, but I just know that having you as a neighbor would be grand.

I agree that you are handling all of this exceptionally well. Very well! I'm sure I would have called up and started yelling in this situation. It's tough to say. No-one knows how they would react unless they have the same feelings and are in the same situation. But you are a model for me to look at next time I'm in a hurtful situation.