What do I say or do?

well no I do not have OMG, I did once but I got some pills and the whole thing cleared up in about 5 days.

Still kinda itches though now and again. :confused::p

:o:lmao: :lmao:

That is because you work with farm animals.. you might want to see a vet for the itch..:laugh:

and stay away from the OMG BJ's.. they can reek havoc with your immune system

The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies OCD as one of the top ten most disabling illnesses worldwide.

Many of you are totally underestimating the seriousness of this malady.

The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies OCD as one of the top ten most disabling illnesses worldwide.

are you suffering from it as you seem OCD over OCD?

That is because you work with farm animals.. you might want to see a vet for the itch..:laugh:

and stay away from the OMG BJ's.. they can reek havoc with your immune system

I think I caught it from the badger.

Let me get this right Alpha...

Because OCD is a serious matter you believe that she should exist in a relationship that is damaging to her and a relationship that she has clearly said she wants out of.

We are talking about a BF-GF situation.. not husband/wife.

Would YOU hang around and stay in a relationship that you are not treated right because she has something emotional wrong with her and her health ?

You talk all the time about dumping women over little things like calling too much. or if she has too much drama going on in her life..

How are you deciding where the line is between getting out and staying in ?

dropdeadlegs
Let me get this right Alpha...

Because OCD is a serious matter you believe that she should exist in a relationship that is damaging to her and a relationship that she has clearly said she wants out of.

We are talking about a BF-GF situation.. not husband/wife.

Would YOU hang around and stay in a relationship that you are not treated right because she has something emotional wrong with her and her health ?

You talk all the time about dumping women over little things like calling too much. or if she has too much drama going on in her life..

How are you deciding where the line is between getting out and staying in ?

I know I said I have said enough, but this is my point, right down to the BF-GF situation. It would be draining to remain in a relationship that has already drained you to the point of breaking up. I can't see how leaving a bad situation should be her problem. AG does have kids and she has to consider the fact that an emotionally/mentally ill BF would not be in their best interests.

I do not advocate putting ones children in a situation like this. I don't advocate staying in a relationship that has this type of serious issue. I am very compassionate, I really am, but the line has to be drawn, even in compassion.

• Author
amaysngrace

You guys are both right (DropDeadLegs and Art_Critic) The emotional instability isn't the extent of it either.

Here's a for instance for you Alpha. Last week he and I had an argument. He told me that what he had done was not nice to do and apologized. I was hurt initially but in thinking it over I recognized where I contributed to the fight. I called him and left a message admitting where I was wrong. And I apologized.

He kept that message. He plays it daily over and over. So in his mind, judging from the message where I was owning up to my wrongdoing, he is now 100% innocent and I am 100% at fault. He focuses only on the message and not that he took blame before.

This is what it's like. And you know what? We can argue today and if he plays the message tomorrow, guess whose fault it will be again? In his mind anyway...

This is just one little aspect of what it's like to date him.

This is just one little aspect of what it's like to date him.

why are you even with him then? just leave him already...

why are you even with him then?

I think this is the dude who has a video on his phone of a woman giving him head. So he's got magnetism. :bunny: