justagirlforever
I just wanted to clear up a little question...

you are talking about adult sex...not teen sex? right? :D

wow! just how did you guess?? You must be reading my telepathic thoughts ;)

There are relationships that are polyamorous. Three consenting adult form a type of marriage. In fact in Holland it is legal to be married to more then one person at the same time. Although Holland does not call it a marriage it is a legal civil Union.

So yes a threesome can be more then just sexual gratification. Some people seem to find the capacity to love more then one person at a time. From what I have read often this type of relationship is in it's own way monogamous. I think the term they use is ployamous.

Threesomes!!.lol what about sixsomes!

i think by that time its an orgy :p

My Shrekky calls it Miniature Golf... wandering from hole to hole. :o

(that kind of stuff is way to kinky for an old maid like me!)

wow! just how did you guess?? You must be reading my telepathic thoughts ;)

justagirl...you are adorable...can I have my son look you up when he is in England this summer? you are just the kind of girl he needs...

Jersey Shortie

That's probably true the majority of the time, but I know some men who have actually expressed interest in a non-contact threesome where he and a friend are both on the same women. The non-contact being the major point of course. Maybe at best they can be on various sides of the women and have to flick their friends balls off their nose of something weird like that

True. There are some men that don't mind MFM, but I think the majority do.

So yes a threesome can be more then just sexual gratification. Some people seem to find the capacity to love more then one person at a time.

This is BS crap people tell themselves because they are about doing what is best for themselves and "indulging" themselves. There is no way possible for you to truely and completely love someone if you are sharing part of your love with someone else. I know you will disagree because after all, most people try to get as much as they can for "themselves", then thinking about the other person more. And anyone that is thinking about someone else more then they are thinking about themselves would never say you can love two people the same, in the same way, at the same time.