Actually, I have issues with prostitution because there is so much abuse and victimization (is this a proper word?) involved. If prostitutes go into the profession willingly and are not there for fear of their lives from pimps, high on crack and the rest that follows, I would agree that they can do what they want with their lives.

legaize it and many (not all) of the problems associated with the dark side go away...

Actually, I have issues with prostitution because there is so much abuse and victimization (is this a proper word?) involved. If prostitutes go into the profession willingly and are not there for fear of their lives from pimps, high on crack and the rest that follows, I would agree that they can do what they want with their lives.

I have a friend who is tangentially involved and I think you're greatly overdramatizing the issues that are surrounding todays prostitution. It's a very 21st century organized process with mostly level headed businesswomen.

Supposedly there are message boards somewhere like us where they're discussing the girls in great detail and what they do and don't do. Bizarro world, huh.

Trialbyfire
I have a friend who is tangentially involved and I think you're greatly overdramatizing the issues that are surrounding todays prostitution. It's a very 21st century organized process with mostly level headed businesswomen.

Supposedly there are message boards somewhere like us where they're discussing the girls in great detail and what they do and don't do. Bizarro world, huh.

All I have to do is drive through the East side of my city to know that I don't exaggerate. I tend to follow current events and support my local foodbank that distributes to these parts. It's frightening what these women go through.

Perhaps your friend is one of the elite but most aren't.

All I have to do is drive through the East side of my city to know that I don't exaggerate. I tend to follow current events and support my local foodbank that distributes to these parts. It's frightening what these women go through.

Perhaps your friend is one of the elite but most aren't.

Yes but driving through wherever it is you are only gives you a small sense of numbers. You have no source of proportion of that kind of prostitution in comparison to the 'clean' part. I'm sure there are still streetwalkers. I just think that based on what I've heard, there are a lot more clean, relatively intelligent young women who know what they're using and use modern tools like the internet. I would hope that if these guys talk, they know how to warn each other away from those kinds of dangerous situations.

I also didn't say my friend was actually a prostitute, by the way. :p

We're getting further and further off topic. Sorry about that, folks.

Antonella1965
Diminished in who's eyes exactly ? That's purely your opinion. And founded upon what exactly?

justagirl..have you ever been in a threesome, meaning you, your boyfriend and another girl?

Diminished in who's eyes exactly ? That's purely your opinion. And founded upon what exactly?

Probably in their eyes and many many other people's eyes. Just because you might find it exciting or fun doesn't mean everyone does. Some find it degrading and hurtful.

justagirlforever

I can completely understand that rainfall. But to the consenting people actually personally involved - why would it be degrading and hurtful to them?

Unless someone was forced - but that's a whole different ball game.

So come on - consending adults doing their own and personal thing behind closed doors. How on earth can that be degrading and hurful to an outsider?!

I can completely understand that rainfall. But to the consenting people actually personally involved - why would it be degrading and hurtful to them?

So come on - consending adults doing their own and personal thing behind closed doors. How on earth can that be degrading and hurful to an outsider?!

I wouldn't see how it could be. As long as all parties were ok with it and knew the risks that were involved.

Now I know alot of people do it but, I can't understand what's so great about it. Me personally I couldn't do it...let's just say... I don't like to share. Can anyone tell me why, and how do people bring themselves to do something like that with thier spouses:confused: :confused: :confused: ? I'd have to be completely wasted to do something like that.

They are spiritually dead. and cannot comprehend what rejoice really is, so go for the flesh desires, which cannot serve their original purpose, yes, try to find something in a wrong place, sorry to be blunt

They are spiritually dead. and cannot comprehend what rejoice really is, so go for the flesh desires, which cannot serve their original purpose, yes, try to find something in a wrong place, sorry to be blunt

Oh, I didn't realize we had one of these types on this board. I thought it was a place you can openly discuss your feelings without persecution.

• Author

There's no way I can read all this... From thresomes to prostitution...wow! Honestly to look at, it's nice that people do it behind close doors. But I hate the fact that it's looked at as sexual freedom. (sooooo not putting 2&2 together) If some people can "share" their experiances with a number of people more power to them. Personally sex as a divine expression of love between two people seems damn near impossible to share with an outsider

justagirlforever
Oh, I didn't realize we had one of these types on this board. I thought it was a place you can openly discuss your feelings without persecution.

lonelybird is very special - and you have to admire her for her dedication :) she tries to convert all us waywards :laugh:

Personally sex as a divine expression of love between two people seems damn near impossible to share with an outsider

Exactly. Threesome sex is NOT a "divine expression of blahblahblah". It's done for physical and psychological ENJOYMENT. Again, the common link between the threesome and the prostitution, not that I really wanted to go that way ... is the detachment of sex and love. It's really not that hard to do, and honestly I feel like I've enjoyed sex a lot more since I've been able to do it.

Prostitution is not harmless...aside from the role the women play in the transaction...can you imagine how many guys give up their hard earned cash to these women...they should be saving their money for important things...buying a house...a ring...a birthday gift...a nice vacation...I mean come on there has to be a better way to spend that money...

Prostitution is egregious. And it hurts my feelings!

If my man ever saw a prostitute, that would be it, God Damn it!

Jersey Shortie

The funny thing about this is men are all about the threesomes when it means two women for him. But if you talk about threesomes with you him and another man, that idea sure gets put down quicker then you can say "cookie". Men aren't cool when someone else is poaching on their merchandise, but if it's the other way around they sure don't like it.

Prostitution is egregious. And it hurts my feelings!

If my man ever saw a prostitute, that would be it, God Damn it!

if he did you would probably never know...unless it was to have a threesome with you...:laugh:

I've had a couple of threesomes. I don't feel any lesser because of it.

I've had a couple of threesomes. I don't feel any lesser because of it.

But are you more alive because of it??? That is the question. :lmao:

To an outsider, no.

To them, yes.

lets try an example far away from sex.

Imagine an unpopular child, craving recognition from her peers, who intentionally smears food all over their face to hear the others laugh. A very narrow example, yes, but realize that every day children do many different acts that degrade or diminish them to achieve acceptance. It is a behavior they often keep with them throughout their lives.

Lets move on to adults. Sex is often a tool. It is used by adolescents to rebel against their parents, social mores, or often just to have a brief time where they are wanted. Imagine the less than popular girl who falls into bed with a guy because she is WANTED, and for the first time feels good about herself, only to be unceremoniously dumped a short time later. Now the fact that she was an OBJECT for the guy becomes clear. The process is degrading and diminishing. And yet are we to be surprised when this girl finds herself hopping from bed to bed, because in THOSE moments of acceptance she feels better about herself than the rest of the time, and can easily rationalize away the lack of commitment in many ways - including that it is her choice.

Is this woman any less diminished or degraded?

This is what goes on day in and day out as women for so many reasons go from bed to bed, allowing all kinds of acts to be perfomed on them in the hopes of feeling or getting SOMETHING, Too often that is elusive.

In the end they miss out on the beauty of sex for love.

MotherGooze

What one does in their bedroom is their bussiness; as long as all the parties agree to it.

justagirlforever
To an outsider, no.

To them, yes.

I don't get your analogies at all. I mean - kids smearing food - what the heck does that have to do with the topic?

Did I not specifically say consenting adults in the privacy of their own home behind closed doors? I'm not talking about kids here. That's not part of this discussion. Teen sex is a whole different ball-game and not what I'm talking about or even want to talk about.

So for the record: I'm not talking about experimental teen sex.

Trialbyfire
The funny thing about this is men are all about the threesomes when it means two women for him. But if you talk about threesomes with you him and another man, that idea sure gets put down quicker then you can say "cookie". Men aren't cool when someone else is poaching on their merchandise, but if it's the other way around they sure don't like it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Swingwithyou71

thats not true. I have had several MFM threesomes and my boyfriend has enjoyed them too. No touching between the men of course!!!

That's probably true the majority of the time, but I know some men who have actually expressed interest in a non-contact threesome where he and a friend are both on the same women. The non-contact being the major point of course. Maybe at best they can be on various sides of the women and have to flick their friends balls off their nose of something weird like that. :laugh:

I don't get your analogies at all. I mean - kids smearing food - what the heck does that have to do with the topic?

Did I not specifically say consenting adults in the privacy of their own home behind closed doors? I'm not talking about kids here. That's not part of this discussion. Teen sex is a whole different ball-game and not what I'm talking about or even want to talk about.

So for the record: I'm not talking about experimental teen sex.

I just wanted to clear up a little question...

you are talking about adult sex...not teen sex? right? :D