Female doctor at work

Don't listen to the spoil-sports. Go! I sense you feel a little scared of her, perfectly natural. Take a stiff drink before you go, but only one. Don't speculate anymore or try to guess what is going on. There is one way to find out. Remember, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

It always feels spooky when a woman is coming on to you so strong. I can't advice you further, the rest is up to you. If you chicken out, you'll always wonder.

I have a question why would any bussiness put two adults of the opposite sex in the same guest house? To me this would leave the company wide open for a nice big fat sexual harassment lawsuit. Even a lawyer who got all d's in law school could have a field day with the company providing the means to conduct the harassment. If they can afford a guest house they can afford to put someone up in a Hotel suit.

bridget_jones

Dadaal....don't sleep with this woman. You're opening yourself up to a LOT of TROUBLE.

I would try to steer clear of her, no matter how pretty she is. So you like to hug her but I would still back off from her hugs. That is weird. I worked with a lot of good looking guys, doesn't mean I go hugging them at work. Won't say I wasn't hugged or patted or rubbed on the back at times by friendly male coworkers but I don't get worked up over that. Like others have suggested, men are men, single or married, Ph. D. or high school dropout.

Don't do it.

• Author

Actually, she seems to be avoiding me now - After she moved into the next guest house, she seems to be weird, though. A friend told me that he saw her going with another co-worker to the office. I can't figure out what she's up to ?

bridget_jones

Ok...ummm....SHE IS MARRIED. Why are we humoring that he should get it on with this woman?

She is not an option!

Because, if he wanted to be told not to truck with wicked girls, he would have gone to his parson, not to LS.

bridget_jones

It's never a good thing to mess with a married person. Check out the cheating boards, why do we want to cause all that pain? It's not the immoral boards, it's supposed to be rational advice. Encouraging a man to pursue sex with a married woman is not rational advice.

serial muse
No problem. You are right on that. Thing is, it's perfectly respectable over here.

Okay, seriously...I can't imagine that all the Danes in Denmark would choose you as their representative, Erik. I think, and I say this gently, that it's probably better that you just speak for yourself.

• Author
It's never a good thing to mess with a married person. Check out the cheating boards, why do we want to cause all that pain? It's not the immoral boards, it's supposed to be rational advice. Encouraging a man to pursue sex with a married woman is not rational advice.

I think you are correct and way too wiser than the Danish guy. All his advices are " get her butt".

I think you are correct and way too wiser than the Danish guy. All his advices are " get her butt".

Well, no butt for you, then. Probably for the best, you parson will be happy.

And the question of whether I speak for all Danes is moot, as few people outside Scandinavia knows much about Danes, and nobody in here seems to believe me. We all generalise. I am just trying to put some perspective on my views.

Try and check American vs. Danish divorce rates; they are about the same, so spare me the sanctimoniousness, please.

• Author

Erik.. I should be honest with you - your ideas are very good but sometimes they don't look original. Divorce rate !! they are all not based on reasoning.

Not butt for..me..I'll get it one day.

• Author

My friend just told me that I 'll have to take her for a dinner and I don't think I will. She is a married womn trying to get "one timer" who is ready to bang her.

Keep in mind that Erik is only a product of his environment. The Danes are descendants of the Viking and those Viking were a bunch of fun loving lusty seafarers. there Wherever those lusty guys landed they went after the hot babes in the local towns and villages. 1/2 of Europe can trace some of their DNA back to Denmark and Norway. ;)

The Danes are descendants of the Viking and those Viking were a bunch of fun loving lusty seafarers. there Wherever those lusty guys landed they went after the hot babes in the local towns and villages.

some of them were also going after the hot guys in local towns and villages...:laugh: