What percent of Guys Get their Dream Sexy girls and what% even try?

quietGuy13

Lots of guys drool about sexy hot girls. But i dont think many are getting any of those girls?

is there a % of failures and % of tries?

anyone know? or just in general what do you think?

i think 1% get them, 50 % try(and fail)

I don't know the numbers, but it's generally accepted that guys with money can get whatever they want... but I sure wouldn't want to be the Barbie doll who says no to one.

I think there's a world of difference between the percentage of guys who get girls who they consider to be their dream sexy girls but who are not universally considered so and the percentage of guys who get the universally dream sexy girls. I suspect that the former is higher than the latter.

I don't know about percentages but can speak to the fact that once you get them.. they sooner or later have to talk and you have to actually listen to them.

Only going for the 10 in looks almost guarantees a 1 in personality..

Drop going only for the looks and go for someone you connect with and you get a 10 in both looks and personality.

Most men who are in love with their partners think that the woman IS a "dream sexy girl".

QuietGuy, give up the idea of Hot, Sexy Women. How about just try to meet women that you actually LIKE something about?

On a daily basis, what are you DOING in order to meet women? What are you DOING to make yourself more appealing to the general public (for dating, for friendship, for employment)?

AHardDaysNight

I'd say that those girls can have whoever they want. They wouldn't want an average guy, they would also go for a "dream sexy man."

There are exceptions to the rule, but they are rare.

• Author
I'd say that those girls can have whoever they want. They wouldn't want an average guy, they would also go for a "dream sexy man."

There are exceptions to the rule, but they are rare.

I agree. NO wonder I will never be their dream guy :(

:lmao:

AHardDaysNight
I agree. NO wonder I will never be their dream guy :(

:lmao:

There are plenty of average looking girls with great personalities, that would consider you a "dream guy."

:)

• Author
Nah most men feel they settled even if they are in love. If Megan Fox came along most would trade in their wives and gf's without blinking an eye and that is the truth.

They convince themselves that they are in love because thats all they could get in life "looks wise". If they become successful later on and worth millions, the wife they love will be he first one to go and traded in like a car for a younger model.

Exactly. Men like hot girls. The only reason they wouldn't want one is cause they found a nice personality girl BUT still that doesn't mean they're not regretful and would love a sexy one.

Like even me, I will probably end up with an average/below average and it's ok if there's love but i've been wanting sexy hot girls since i was a kid(before 10 years old). That's just how it is.

THat's why.....how come you never see any hot girl settling for me or even approaching me??? Cause i'm average and Women say they don't care about looks but they do too

AHardDaysNight
Nah most men feel they settled even if they are in love. If Megan Fox came along most would trade in their wives and gf's without blinking an eye and that is the truth.

They convince themselves that they are in love because thats all they could get in life "looks wise". If they become successful later on and worth millions, the wife they love will be he first one to go and traded in like a car for a younger model.

Your bitterness towards men just shines out, doesn't it?

AHardDaysNight
Quiet Guy agrees with me and he is a guy!! Read his response above. I am right on the money.

Quiet Guy is socially awkward, has autism, and is average looking. He also hates himself and views women as a different species.

He's not exactly who you should be looking to for verification.

Exactly. Men like hot girls. The only reason they wouldn't want one is cause they found a nice personality girl BUT still that doesn't mean they're not regretful and would love a sexy one.

Like even me, I will probably end up with an average/below average and it's ok if there's love but i've been wanting sexy hot girls since i was a kid(before 10 years old). That's just how it is.

THat's why.....how come you never see any hot girl settling for me or even approaching me??? Cause i'm average and Women say they don't care about looks but they do too

If it's exactly.

Then I guess you can't complain about women using men for money. Or women dating/marrying nice guys and f*cking other guys on the sisde.

By that exactly you should also know that to get those hot girls you just need to try at getting rich.

When did women say they don't care about looks. Few women say that but the majority of women say they don't care about looks as much as men do. Guess you're only hearing what you want.

Just go for the girls you want QG.

I've said it once before. If you have to hit on a 1000 of the most beautiful women of which you feel they don't make you settle and it lands you just one, THE ONE, then mission accomplished.

What the success rate is of other guys is irrelevant to that, also that the other 999 women didn't reciprocate is irrelevant, because you have your dream woman, the one counts.

Just go for the girls you want QG.

I've said it once before. If you have to hit on a 1000 of the most beautiful women of which you feel they don't make you settle and it lands you just one, THE ONE, then mission accomplished.

What the success rate is of other guys is irrelevant to that, also that the other 999 women didn't reciprocate is irrelevant, because you have your dream woman, the one counts.

Pretty good advice to just keep going for what you want.

Though I think the success rate is relevant to him as he seems to have a defeatist attitude and will only try if it seems easily accomplished.

I also think he may be concerned with how long it takes him to get his dream woman.

Plus I don't think even if he gets her she'll be the one who counts with his exactly on the notion of leaving for hotter if he was able to.

Pretty unfortunate that when women do the same aka only going for 6' guys, guys with hair there's the whining about how that's being picky and having too high standards..hypocritical considering that men tell each other to go for what they want aka the most beautiful women and not settling in terms of looks.

Quiet Guy is socially awkward, has autism, and is average looking. He also hates himself and views women as a different species.

He's not exactly who you should be looking to for verification.

:lmao::lmao:

Yeah...

Though I think the success rate is relevant to him as he seems to have a defeatist attitude and will only try if it seems easily accomplished.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Thinking that you can't ever meet a beautiful woman pretty much ensures your expected outcome.

Pretty unfortunate that when women do the same aka only going for 6' guys, guys with hair there's the whining about how that's being picky and having too high standards..hypocritical considering that men tell each other to go for what they want aka the most beautiful women and not settling in terms of looks.

I think I have to call BS. A lot of speculation here about "average" guys not being able to get "beautiful" women. Go to a crowded nightclub, you'll see that's simply not true. Attractiveness is just as much about how you present yourself, as how you look.

I think I have to call BS. A lot of speculation here about "average" guys not being able to get "beautiful" women. Go to a crowded nightclub, you'll see that's simply not true. Attractiveness is just as much about how you present yourself, as how you look.

What are you calling bs on?

If it's the average guy/beautiful women thing...where did I state average guys can't get beautiful women? :confused:

I was talking about how some men seem hypocritical as they tell men to go for what they want and go for the most beautiful women and don't settle in looks. Yet these same men will tell women who do the same that the women are picky, self entitled princesses, or have too high standards.

How did you get any of that average guys can't get beautiful women from this?

What are you calling bs on?

If it's the average guy/beautiful women thing...where did I state average guys can't get beautiful women? :confused:

I was talking about how some men seem hypocritical as they tell men to go for what they want and go for the most beautiful women and don't settle in looks. Yet these same men will tell women who do the same that the women are picky, self entitled princesses, or have too high standards.

How did you get any of that average guys can't get beautiful women from this?

I was basically saying it's BS that you have to be 6ft tall, with a 6pack and Ferrari in order to get a good looking woman. Reading fail on my part.

I was basically saying it's BS that you have to be 6ft tall, with a 6pack and Ferrari in order to get a good looking woman. Reading fail on my part.

Okay then.

Yes it's quite bs most women are more flexible than men in general and it's far easier for a guy to get a good looking woman for a relationship than vice versa.

Quiet Guy agrees with me and he is a guy!! Read his response above. I am right on the money.

J200, "Wooohooo!!! Quiet Guy validated my opinion!!!!

Maybe now we can get Michell Bachmann to be a ARC spokeswoman!!!"

Smart guys get good looking girls today. Depends on the girl mindset. Everyone here can say otherwise. You're not the girl who has fallen for a smart guy. Look around next time and see who's with who then think about it. Hot babes are looking for Hot guys, but you really say this is how it is today. Things change.

okay, here's the deal.

pretty much EVERY girl is a dream, sexy girl because girls are pretty

I rarely see girls walkin' around that I don't find attractive and i'm straight.

But I see TONS of ugly dudes walkin' around...

that being said, i have fallen for less than dream, sexy men because I like THEM, for them.

Men have it easy. You want pretty? Walk into a mall. Bam! pretty to your left, right, front, center, back, etc.

Women are naturally beautiful while men lose their hair at the age of 30 (or earlier, sometimes) and get beer guts.

If girls didn't care about looks, everyone would be with everyone.

Wait till you find the beautiful girl who's compatible with you who actually wants to be with you That's how you'll know you've found "the one". You won't have to get rejected 'cause she won't wanna reject you.

But men don't go for the girls that want them. They go for the playboy model who's been air brushed because they think that's reality.

Well, call me crazy, but the faker a girl looks, the less attractive.

I like women. I think they're beautiful. I don't want to be with one, but I'm a dream, sexy girl (in my eyes) myself and the guys that I have gone for in the past are waaaayyyy belief the level of looks I could get in reality, so they are the stupid ones for turning me down.

It's they're loss, not mine and I've seen the girls they have wound up dating and those actually were below average looking girls.

But this should tell me something... seeing as I am a dream, sexy girl, and they dated girls beneath my level of looks, obviously it wasn't just my looks that made it so they didn't want me? maybe it's because I think I'm gorgeous and I'm not modest about it, who knows.

point is... looks are all subjective and if you're a man, you have nothing to complain about, 'cause it's us women who got the short end of the stick as far as looks are concerned...

seriously.

the problem is, guys want what they can't have. Megan Fox could be in the room, but the second she shows interest, you'll run in the other direction.

Men like to be pursuers and they are natural born hunters, but when they get a girl who wants to hunt THEM...

they lose interest.

I've seen it happen many times before.