LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I was too tired to give him a BJ, now hes mad?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree114Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th April 2019, 1:42 PM   #46
Established Member

There would be an adult conversation . . . "I'm sorry, Xname, but that behavior is an absolute deal breaker for me. I have Zero tolerance for arrogant men who expect me to have sex with them no matter what and that they think they are entitled to that and then proceed to have a 24 hour tantrum that includes demeaning statements. I wish you all the best in your future."

Last edited by Redhead14; 15th April 2019 at 1:44 PM..
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 1:57 PM   #47
Established Member

I hope the OP comes back and fills us in on whether or not this guy apologized to her.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 2:07 PM   #48

Male Here

Number one, he should thank his lucky stars you gave him one at least ONCE.....LOL

Number two, he is trying to control you by making you feel guilty which is completely wrong.

I would be curious to know how many women are open to oral sex in the first place. I would bet that a majority are not.
oceanblue12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 2:13 PM   #49
Established Member

Oceanblue, I think a majority of women today are open to it -- when they feel like doing something special for a man, but none of them should be open to being browbeaten into it.
Old 15th April 2019, 2:19 PM   #50

Definitely they should not be urged to do ANYTHING that are not comfortable with regardless of what that consists of. I have just not encountered many that are open to that at all.
Old 15th April 2019, 3:28 PM   #51
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanblue12 View Post
I would be curious to know how many women are open to oral sex in the first place. I would bet that a majority are not.

I love giving oral - it's extremely rare that a sex session wouldn't include oral (both ways) for us.
Old 15th April 2019, 3:31 PM   #52
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
I hope the OP comes back and fills us in on whether or not this guy apologized to her.

I looked at her previous posts and felt kinda worried about her. I hope she's OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead14 View Post
There would be an adult conversation . . . "I'm sorry, Xname, but that behavior is an absolute deal breaker for me. I have Zero tolerance for arrogant men who expect me to have sex with them no matter what and that they think they are entitled to that and then proceed to have a 24 hour tantrum that includes demeaning statements. I wish you all the best in your future."

Sounds about right.

I'm a bit less mature and would probably have settled with "Go **** yourself."
Elswyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 4:20 PM   #53
Established Member

She may have given in and doesn't want to confess that, or they may be going round and round.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 4:27 PM   #54

I am not sure why men simply can't show women in general some common
respect
Old 15th April 2019, 5:04 PM   #55
Established Member

I have no problem with oral sex at all. I enjoy giving pleasure to my partner and will do that on a regular basis. But the first time he ever tried to make me do it or criticize me for not wanting to because I am tired or sick or whatever the reason is, he will be out of my life before he can blink.
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 6:46 PM   #56
Established Member

Quote:
Male Here

????!!!!

I have never had a girlfriend who wasn't open to oral sex. In fact, that would be a major dealbreaker for me. I am, of course, very giving as well, but I can't even imagine a woman who doesn't give oral sex. No thanks.
Highndry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 7:39 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highndry View Post
????!!!!

I have never had a girlfriend who wasn't open to oral sex. In fact, that would be a major dealbreaker for me. I am, of course, very giving as well, but I can't even imagine a woman who doesn't give oral sex. No thanks.
I am not sure that "ending" it with a woman over it would be my choice.
I just have not had your same good fortune evidently
Old 15th April 2019, 7:43 PM   #58
Established Member

Quote:
I am not sure that "ending" it with a woman over it would be my choice.
I just have not had your same good fortune evidently

So... I'm a bit confused. What do these women do after you go down on them? Do they just ignore you?

It's only good manners to give back. I probably would also end it with someone who never reciprocated.
Old 15th April 2019, 7:52 PM   #59
Established Member

Well, not all guys go down, or if they do it's like for a millisecond.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 7:59 PM   #60
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
Well, not all guys go down, or if they do it's like for a millisecond.

Well, that's something that's entirely within his power to fix, if that's the issue. No "good fortune" needed...